Thank You.

Acceptance or not.

The next morning, your parents brought you to AL High. You walked along the hallways, admiring the artwork hanged at the side.

Your parents walked side by side with the school's principal, Mr Yong.

After Mr Yong showed your parents every single classroom in the school, he left.

"So, what do you think of this school?" Your mum asked you.

"I like it alot!" You gave her a smile and looked around. "It feels like home."

You went with your parents to the office to do the paper work.

"School starts at 8.30am everyday, here's your timetable and school map!" The secretary smiled. "Oh, and don't forget to get your uniform!"

 

You walked around campus alone looking for the bookstore.

Your mum went home to prepare dinner while your dad went on a search for a job.

"Where's the bookstore?" You mumbled and looked at the map you recieved.

"Ouch" You bumped into someone and made them drop his books.

"I'm so sorry!" You quickly bent down to help him get all his books.

Looking up, you were face to face with one of the cutest guys you ever seen.

"Thank you~" He took his books from your hands and gave you a stunning smile.

*He looks so cute.* You realised you were staring at him a little too much. You began to blush.

You bowed and walked away when he called you.

 

"Walk straight till you see a fountain and turn to the left, there's the bookstore." 

Giving you his stunning smile, he turned and left.

You realised you didn't get his name.

"Thank you, whoever you are.." 

:O