Family Foto

Family Foto

Why does it have to be her? After all we’ve been through, you choose her? After you’ve met her, we slowly drifted apart. I should’ve known that you loved her more than me. I’ve been seeing a lot of photos of you guys together but I ignored it because you were just ‘friends’ or at least that’s what I knew. Our fans have broken hearts because of the picture she’s been posting. You were always with her. But we, we only have like 2 pictures together. The one you posted on twitter. Yeah, that’s the one. But if you check Tiffany’s instagram there’s like 20 pictures of you together. Didn’t you know that my heart was slowly breaking? I’ve read what the fans said, “Are they really dating? What about Krystal?” “My Kryber heart is breaking.” “I’m gonna cry.” “I hate Tiffany.” “Tiffany Park and Amber? I hate this pairing.” “Amber and Tiffany are married. Kryber is over.” Sigh.. Did I do something wrong? Our relationship was amazing. That’s what the fans thought too but when she showed up it changed.

 I saw the photo that Tiffany uploaded. She was wearing your tank top. I saw some fan responses to that as well. “Ms. Amber Liu just loveeeee to share her clothers with other people huh? I see….” “I can’t believe she’s wearing Aiden’s tank top. Sigh.. Are you guys really friends?”

You’ve been spending more time with her than me, so slowly, I started to believe what the fans say. I know it’s like me loosing trust with my own girlfriend but it’s hard not to believe them. I mean, with what you’re doing I just can’t anymore. So are we done? Cause I know that fans thinks so. But they’ll never know the truth because it will always be between us. Did you know that I’ve been crying secretly at our dorm? Probably not, because you were with her when I cried. Victoria unnie always comforted me and promised to not tell you.

 I’m sorry if I’ve done something wrong or you’ve lost your love for me that you started being with her. My heart is broken knowing this. They say ‘If you ever love someone set them free.’ Right? So I will. Tiffany, she’s all yours. Bye Amber.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not gonna lie to you guys. My Kryber heart is dying. I just felt like writing this after i saw the 'Family Foto' picture Tiffany uploaded on instagram. I really wanted to believe that they're just friends but it's really hard.

Credits to the people who reacted to them. LOL. They're all real :))

Credits to Asha Liu and Meric on twitter. Follow them guys! @Kry_stan and @Asha_liu on twitter :)