The Revenge

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
"Sam, call your Young Mistress to eat breakfast." Chun commanded to one of the servants as he noticed that Hebe was not on her usual place at the table.

"Yes Young Master." Sam, one of the servants said with a bow and went upstairs.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Good morning Hebs." Ella greeted as she saw Hebe entered the dining room.

"Good morning Jie. Good morning everyone." Hebe greeted back and showed a force smile.

"You're going to really like the food because it was your favorite and Chun Ge was the one who cooked it." Selina said. Hebe just nod.

"Hebs, cheer up. You look so weak and depressed. You've been like that this past few days." Jiro said.

"Where's the Hebe that we used to know?" Angela asked.

"You turned from bloom to gloom." Calvin said. Angela elbowed him on the ribs. "Ouch!"

"What Calvin said was true. Why are you letting yourself suffer while that bastard is enjoying himself?" Ella said stating a fact.

Hebe just gave them a force smile. Aaron can't stand seeing Hebe like that but he just remained silent. He was also hurting inside.

Aaron's POV:

This must have to stop. We must do the plan soon.

Minutes later, the foods were served. They started eating.

"Hebe, why are not eating your food? Don't you like it?" Chun said as he noticed Hebe only played her food.

"No Ge. I like it and it looks delicious but I don't have the appetite to eat." Hebe answered.

"You need eat that food on your plate and that's a command. You don't ate anything these past 3 days." Chun stated.

"Ge, I still don't want to go to school. I'm not feeling well." Hebe said as she forced herself to eat.

"Again! You will go to school with us whether you like it or not! You've been absent for 3 days. This must have to stop. You need to witness how we punished that bastard. You need to move on!" Aaron said angrily. Hebe was really pissing him off. Hebe was dumbfounded. It was the first time she saw Aaron that angry.

"But...." Hebe tried to reason out.

"No more buts Princess. Aaron was right. You will go to school with us whether you like it or not." Chun said agreeing on what Aaron said.
------------------------------------------------------------
They shared on one pink hummer in going to the university. Chun was the driver.There were 2 black BMW with bodyguards inside following the hummer. When they arrived, the bodyguards immediately surrounded the university. 2 of the bodyguards went with them because they were carrying 2 big boxes.

Fahrenheit and S.H.E.A. went to the field, put a blanket on the ground, and sit on the blanket.

"Hebe, what are inside those 2 boxes?" Ella asked referring to the two boxes carried by the 2 bodyguards.

"They were the things that Mike gave me when we were still together. I will return them to him. What's the use for keeping it?" Hebe said as she tried not to cry again.

Hebe's POV:

Aaron was right. I need to move on.

"oh, I see." Ella said.

"Arghh, where is that bastard? I still don't see him." Chun said. he was lying on Ella's lap.

"You mean Mike? Uhmmm, today is Friday. They probably in the basketball court playing basketball." Hebe said.

"You must told us earlier. We're just wasting out time here. Let's go to the basketball court." Calvin said as he got up from the blanket.

"You don't ask me." Hebe said and smiled.

"Thank God, we brought our jerseys!" Aaron exclaimed.

Fahrenheit wore their jerseys as they went to the basketball court. On their way, students were looking at Hebe. Hebe just gave them a smile.

"There he is, playing with his friends and great, there's some students watching." Jiro said when arrived at the basketball court.

"Let's approach them." Chun suggested.

"Girls, just stay on the bleachers okay and watch us." Calvin said and smiled. S.H.E.A. just nod and went to the bleachers. Fahrenheit went to the court and approached Mike and his friends.
------------------------------------------------------------
Mike's POV:

Oh my! They're coming.

"hey Mike. Why are you look scared?" Joe asked.

"Fahrenheit are coming." Mike answered.

"Oh, I see." Joe said when he saw Fahrenheit.

"We are challenging you to a match." Chun said as they approached Mike's group.

"It's a great opportunity to play with you guys." Danson said. Mike just remained silent.

"Great. If that's the case, let's start the game." Aaron said and gave Mike a glare.

The game started. Whenever one of Fahrenheit got near to Mike, they gave him a punched on the face, elbowed him on his ribs, and kicked his foot. Jay, Joe, and Danson didn't notice it. As the game ends, Mike collapsed on the floor with marks of blood and black eye on his face. Joe, Jay and Danson froze on their tracks. The score was 100 - 84 in favor to Fahrenheit.

"That's what you get for hurting Hebe!" Aaron screamed at him and gave him another punched on the face.

"We don't want to see your face in this school again." Chun said. Jiro and Calvin were just silently smiling behind them. S.H.E.A. approached them. Hebe put the 2 boxes near Mike who was lying on the floor and gave him a smirk.

"You still don't know what can I do. You deserved it." Hebe said angrily and gave him a kick but Aaron stopped her.

"Let's go Hebs." Aaron said. Fahrenheit and S.H.E.A. got out of the court and went to the cafeteria.

When they were gone, that's the time, Jay, Joe, and Danson helped Mike to got up.

"Dude, they're really scary." Joe said.

"Are you sure you can still walk?" Jay asked, concern on his voice.

"Yeah, I deserved what they did to me. I'm a bad person. I had hurt such a wonderful girl." Mike said.

"they really love her. They will do everything for her especially that Aaron guy." Danson said.

"Now, for what had I done. I need to transfer to another school." Mike said sadly as he looked down on the floor.

"We're sorry for you, Dude." Jay, Joe, and Danson said in unison.
------------------------------------------------------------
What was Mr. Tian's plan? Just find out in the next chapter. Sorry for not updating these past few days. I've been busy in school.

Chapter 11 has been updated. Thanks for the comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline