The Words that Changes Everything

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
A 12-year-old girl with braided hair and braces was playing with her cousin who is a 13-year-old boy and her best friend who is a 12-year-old boy. They were biking happily when their stomach growls.

"Uhmm, I think we are all hungry." Chun said.

"I think so." Aaron said and they all laugh.

"Since, we are all hungry. I'll tell the chef to cook some delicious foods for us." Hebe said as she went back to the Tian Mansion.

"Princess, don't forget our drinks." Chun said before he sit to a bench next to Aaron.

"Okay Ge, don't worry." Hebe replied with a smile.

While Hebe was inside the mansion, Aaron and Chun were happily chatting about cute girls until Chun brought a topic about Hebe.

"So, Ya Lun, what do you think of Fu Zhen?" Chun asked knowing that his cousin had a crush on Aaron.

"She's pretty and has a good attitude but..." Aaron thrilled.

"But?" Chun asked with a frown.

"She's not my type. I only treats her like a sister, nothing more." Aaron answered.

"Is there anything that can change that?" Chun questioned back.

"No, because I only love her like a sister." Aaron answered as he changed their topic. Unknown to them, Hebe was hiding in a tree listening to their conversation.

Hebe's POV:

I'm not his type. He only loves me like a sister, nothing more.

Tears started b on her eyes as she was about to cry. Before her tears will fall, she ran back to the mansion. All the servants were shocked on the looks of Hebe. They were all worried about Hebe.

"If Gege, asked about me, tell him that I suddenly not feeling well." Hebe said before going upstairs to the music room. She went to the piano and started to play her favorite piece. The piece that she always play with Aaron.

"Pretty Boy"

I lie awake at night
See things in black and white
I've only got you inside my mind
You know you have made me blind

I lie awake and pray
That you will look my way
I have all this longing in my heart
I knew it right from the start

Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you

I used to write your name
And put it in a frame
And sometime I think I hear you call
Right from my bedroom wall

You stay a little while
And touch me with your smile
And what can I say to make you mine
To reach out for you in time

Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you

[BRIDGE]
Oh pretty boy
Say you love me too

Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you

When she finished playing, she already made a decision. She called her dad on her cellphone.

-Phone Conversation-

Mr. Tian: Hi Princess!!!!
Hebe: Hello Dad!!!!

Mr. Tian: Why did you call?

Hebe: Uhmmm Dad, can I ask you something?

Mr. Tian: Ok Princess. What is it?

Hebe: Can I go back to Taiwan?

Mr. Tian: Ha! But why?

Hebe: ....

Mr. Tian: Hebe?

Hebe: Dad please. I want to go back to Taiwan.

Mr. Tian: Ok Princess. How about your studies?

Hebe: I will continue my studies there.

Mr. Tian: Uh, I will only give you my permission on one condition.

Hebe: What is it Dad?

Mr. Tian: Bring Chun with you.

Hebe: Dad, i want to go back alone. I don't want Gege to go back with me.

Mr. Tian: But why?

Hebe: Dad please....

Mr. Tian: Okay Princess. If that's what you want.

Hebe: Thanks Dad. I love you and tell Mommy that I love her also.

Mr. Tian: Okay. Don't worry. I will call out butler in our mansion there that you are going back to Taiwan. When are you planning to go back?

Hebe: Tonight Dad. Can I go back tonight? I will use our chopper.

Mr. Tian: If that's what you want, there's no problem. I need to call our butler there so they can clean and arrange your room there. Bye!

Hebe: Thanks Dad. Bye!

After talking to her Dad, she went to the entertainment room. She watched a movie there until night.

Dining Room....

Hebe and Chun were sitting on a long table having dinner when Hebe open a conversation.

"Ge, I will go back to Taiwan tonight and Dad already gave me his permission." Hebe said while eating.

"But why are you going back and why is it to be tonight?" Chun stopped eating as he stared at Hebe.

"That's what I want." Hebe answered as she can't look at the eyes of her cousin.

"Princess, is there a problem?" Chun asked again as he continued eating.

Hebe didn't answer but cry. Chun stood from his seat and approach Hebe. He hugged Hebe and let Hebe cry on his chest.

"It's okay princess if you don't answer my question. I know that there is a problem that's bothering you. If you don't want to talk about it, I'll respect your decision. I'll go back with you to Taiwan." Chun said while hugging Hebe.

"No, Ge! I will go back alone and that's final." Hebe said as he look at Chun's face.

"But who will protect you there if I'm not there?" Chun asked while looking at Hebe.

"I can take care of myself. Don't worry." Hebe assured Chun.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Chun said as he forced a smile.

Thanks Ge." Hebe said as she gave Chun a kiss on the cheek.

"I will miss you Princess." Chun said after a while.

"I will miss you too." Hebe said as she hugged Chun again.

That night, Hebe, Chun and all the servants in the mansion were outside the mansion near the helipad waiting for the chopper. All of them were sad. Some of the servants were even crying. After a while, the chopper landed.

"I guess this is a goodbye." Chun said as he hugged Hebe for the last time.

"No Ge. It's not really a goodbye. We will see each other again in the future. Who knows." Hebe said while hugging Chun. Chun laughed.

"Ge, before I go, please give this to Ya Lun." Hebe said as she handed a scrap book to Chun.

"I will give it to him. Oh, I will really miss you." Chun said assuring Hebe. Hebe laughed while hugging Chun.

"I guess, I need to go." Hebe said as she boarded the chopper.

All her luggage were already in the chopper. The servants put it there while she and Chun were talking. The chopper started to take off as she waved goodbye to her cousin and servants.

Hebe's POV:

Ya Lun, from now on, you are no longer my best friend. I will start a new life without you in my life. I hope that I can forget about you. I hope that I can find a new inspiration there and friends too.
------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen to Hebe in Taiwan? Is her decision leaving America and going back to Taiwan right? Will she find new friends and new inspiration there?

I just finished the first chapter. Please don't forget your comments. I'll gonna update real soon. Thanks to those who already write their comments. :) Thanks for reading.

©LuzCha storyline