Chapter 4

Training Days

f(x) --- "Unnie! I have get home now! Otherwise my umma will scold me.", Luna told Victoria who was sipping some fruit juice. "Me too!", Sulli agreed. "Uh. What time is it now?", Victoria asked while searching for her phone. Krystal whipped out her phone and said,"5.30 already!" Victoria then said,"Right. I think we should go now. See you tomorrow!" "Bye!", Sulli and Luna called as they sprinted towards the subway station. "They're really cute.", Amber said as she watched Sulli and Luna run. "Yup. Glad we're friends.", Krystal agreed. Then Victoria shrieked,"Girls! We left our things at the training center!" The three of them looked at each other and took off towards the training center. Krystal muttered,"Oh goodness! My luggage."Did Luna and Sulli take their things?", Amber huffed as she ran. "I think they did!", answered Victoria. " 'Think' is not good enough!", Amber said. Krystal shouted,"Unnies! Stop quarreling!" And they did.

SNSD --- "Bye everyone! See you all tomorrow!", Taeyeon called as Jessica,Tiffany and her walked out of the school. They were terribly exhausted from the training. However, Taeyeon and Tiffany were still in the mood to chat. Only Jessica kept quiet the whole time. She was still thinking about that day's meeting with Jonghyun. Did she seriously blush? She hoped Jonghyun didn't see it, but at that time she felt as if her whole face was burning. 'Jessica Jung! You are not supposed to like Jonghyun! You are the Ice Princess.', she scolded herself. Just then, Taeyeon turned to Jessica and said,"Your sister resembles you a lot." "I know... People always say that.  Not that I don't like her, but we still have big differences.", Jessica sighed. "What are the differences?", Taeyeon asked innocently. Jessica gave Taeyeon her deluxe glare and said,"Taeyeon unnie, it is not your business to know-" "Okay! Calm down sorry.", Taeyeon said. She knew better than to press Jessica for answers. Tiffany looked at them inquisitively. Taeyeon shot her a look that said: don't say anything.

SNSD --- The three of them contined walking to their dorms in silence. Just then, Tiffany stopped in her tracks and said,"Sica unnie, is that your sister?" Tiffany pointed towards a girl who was running ahead of two others. No answer. "Sica unnie!!!", Tiffany began shaking Jessica who was walking beside her. "Hmm?", Jessica said as she shook her head as if she just broke out of a daze."What?", Jessica looked at Tiffany. Then Taeyeon was suddenly screaming,"Jessica! Look out!" Without warning, a girl crashed into Jessica. Her two friends managed to stop in time before running into Taeyeon and Tiffany. Tiiffany and Taeyeon cringed as Jessica and Krystal fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. "Sica unnie, do you always have this slow reaction problem?", Tiffany asked. She could only hear Jessica saying,"Krys, do you always have to crash into me? This is the 5th time." "Sorry... I was in a rush to take my luggage.", Krystal apoplogised. Taeyeon then went forward to pull Jessica and Krystal up (with a lot of groaning). Many passers-by gave them weird looks like they were wondering why there were 6 teenagers causing such a commotion on the public street. One of Krystal's friends ran forward and asked as she checked Krystal's arms for any injuries,"Are you alright? You fell down quite hard just.       now." "Victoria, I'm fine. You're beginning to sound like my umma.", Krystal said as she stood up, brushing the dirt off her jeans. She looked up and found her sister scowling at her. "What? It's true!", Krystal demanded. Tiffany turned to her right only to see Jessica scowling even deeper. "Unnie stop that. You're beginning to look like Jonghyun oppa.", Krystal said cheekily. Tiffany noticed that Jessica started clenching her fists. Although she was keeping cool on the outside, Tiffany knew that Jessica was getting REAL angry. If things went nuclear, well, you should know the consequences. Tiffany immediately stepped forward and said in her best reasoning voice,"Okay okay let's get things straight. You must be Victoria." She pointed at the girl standing beside Krystal. The girl nodded her head and smiled. "Okay,Then who is this?", Tiffany pointed at Krystal's second buddy who was standing behind Victoria and Krystal. The girl blushed and apoplogised,"Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Amber. You two are..." "Oh I'm Tiffany and this is Taeyeon.", Tiffany said bubbly. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Jessica still angry, sort of since she was standing as still as a statue. "Ah yes and this is Jessica, Krystal's older sister.", Tiffany said worriedly as she lobed an arm around Jessica, hoping that she would cut out her statue act. Jessica suddenly unfroze and broke into a smile. Jessica said amiably,"Yes okay let's be friends. Now we should really get going. It's getting late. Krystal please call me later. Have a safe trip back girls! Bye!" Jessica gave Victoria, Amber and Krystal one last smile before grabbing Tiffany and Taeyeon away with her.

f(x) --- (after 15min of silence) Victoria spoke up as she dragged her luggage out of the school,"Krystal your sister has split personality." "Yup. I know that. She does that at home too.", Krystal said as she struggled to pull her heavy luggage over the metal grooves on the floor at the entrance. Amber saw Krystal struggling and went over to help. "Krys! What did you put inside your luggage? It's so heavy.", Amber grumbled. "Clothes. Accessories. Snacks.", Krystal answered simply as she pulled her luggage onto the street. Amber sighed and rolled her eyes. Victoria shouted,"We have to seriously go to the dorm now. I don't want to hang out after sundown." "Coming!", yelled Krystal. Soon they were walking down the street talking. "Krystal, your sister's not that bad. I think she's quite fun if she's in a good mood.", Amber said. "You're right unnie.", Krystal replied as she grinned. "Ah... Whatever but today was great for the first day.", Victoria chirped. Then the three girls skipped down the street in the evening sun.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment! Next chapter should be posted by tomorrow. Thank you! Also please subscribe! :)