Chapter 1

Training Days

SNSD --- " Yah! Yoona! Please stop watching dramas. It's very noisy!" Taeyeon yelled across the room. " Sorry unnie. I just like to watch them. I wish that I can act in a drama on day..." , Yoona mumbled as she switched off her iPod. Just then, Yuri sprang to her side and whispered something in her ear. The two of them looked at Taeyeon and began snickering. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. She asked, " What is so funny?" " Ah... It's nothing. We just decided a very suitable nickname for you. I'm sure the rest of the girls would agree with us." Taeyeon sat up straight instantly and demanded, " Well, then share it!"  Yoona looked at Yuri and grinned mischievously. "AHJUMMA TAENG!" , they both screamed at the same time. Everybody erupted into laughter. Sunny exclaimed while clutching her stomach," It really suits her! Good job Yuri." Taeyeon's face turned as red as a tomato. She yelled, " YoonYul!!!"  " There she goes again... Screaming. All. Day. Long.", Sooyoung said with full of seaweed.

Soon, everybody calmed down and began talking again. "Aish. Super junior's not here anymore. It was much more fun last year." Jessica said. Everyone nodded their heads. "They debuted, poof then they were gone.", she added. "But now we have more erm... great friends.", Yoona said with a big smile on her face. " Yah! You say that only because you have a crush on the 'mushroom head'! ", Sunny said cheekily. "I didn't say anything!", Yoona shouted.

Just then, a cute face popped out from the door of the practice room. " Annyonghaseio!" , the cute boy greeted. Yoona immediately fell backwards in surprise. The boy had a mushroom style hair, cute features, yes and his smile... If Yoona were to discribe him, well, she could write an essay. "Annyonghaseio!" the 9 girls greeted cheerfully. " Taemin! Where is Jonghyun and the rest?" , Jessica asked. Taemin stared at the ground and grinned, " Well, erm... It's a bit hard to explain. They had a tiny emergency situation--- caused by me, so they had to settle it." " Then, why are you here?", Taeyeon asked suspiciously. "I...sort of escaped." "TAEMIN!!!"

SHINee --- "Kibum! Stop listening to music and help us find Taemin's earphones!", Jonghyun yelled. Key turned off his music and mumbled something under his breath, something about Taemin being annoying?! " Where is Taemin? Did he run away again? He is always losing his things!", Minho grumbled. Onew was digging around his school bag looking for the lost earphones. " Not with me!", he shouted. The 5 of them were walking to the SM training school together after school. Apparently, Taemin had misplaced his earphones in someone else's bag. Then, in the middle of the search, Taemin sneaked away, probably to the training school (he was really good in sneaking away). " Guys! It's with me!", Key grabbed a pair of earphones out of his bag. " I knew it was with you...", Jonghyun said in a flat tone. " Let's go! We're going to be late for training!" Onew said, relieved that the matter was solved. He knew that Taemin was probably with the noonas. "Okay. So... whoever reaches the school last buys us patbingsoo tomorrow!", Minho exclaimed. After that he sped off into the distance, with the rest laughing as they ran.

Hope you liked this chapter! Btw it's my first time writing fanfics. :) pls comment.