Sweet night

Birthday (Sequel of Mine)

 

I've a new com so here is the update ^^ Enjoy ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Presents time~~~” Daesung, the chubby boy, singsongs.

 

“Shoes~ Yay! Thanks Youngbae! You are my best friend, indeed!” Jiyong says happily when he opens Youngbae’s gift box.

 

“You are welcome, buddy!” Youngbae grins.

 

“A book? Seriously?” Jiyong looks at Seunghyun. Seunghyun just scratchs his back of head.

 

“N-not a normal book. That’s my favorite book. Here is the point.” He opens the book and shows it to younger one. That’s a comic book limited edition.

 

“Wow!”

 

“I know I’m fantastic!” Seunghyun smirks cocky.

 

“And here is mine!” Daesung grins and gives the huge box to Jiyong.

 

“Doraemon?”

 

“Yes! My favorite one. You should be grateful for that!”

 

“W-well, thank you Daesungie~”

 

“You are welcome.”

 

“A-and here is mine.” Jiyong surprises when he gives him one of his panda toys, his Big.

 

“Why do you give me your Big? You don’t like it?” He still remember how Ri beg his grandpa for it.

 

“No, he is my favorite cutie fluffy baby ever. B-but…” Jiyong spots Ri’s cheeks blushes slightly. “But…you are more than my favorite hyung.”

 

“Aww~ you are so cute.” Jiyong squeezes his cheeks. “This is best gift ever.” He grins ear-to-ear. Ri’s chubby cheeks are reder. “And you are my favorite baby, Seungri ah.” He places a soft sweet kiss on Ri’s red-as-tomato cheek.

 

You are definitely my best gift ever

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bye~” It’s 10 pm and Jiyong’s friends have to say goodbye to go home.

 

“Thanks for coming. Bye.” Jiyong waves his hand. His cheeks are hurt from laughing too much. His 8th birthday is definitely the greatest birthday ever.

 

“Hyung, bye.” It’s Ri.

 

“What? Where are you going?” Jiyong grabs his wrist.

 

“My home, of course.”

 

“You have to stay here.”

 

“Why?” He tilts his head, confuses.

 

“U-uh, you have to stay here because… because…”

 

“It’s time to go to bed, master.” Jiyong’s butler comes from nowhere.

 

“Y-yes, because your grandpa is here.” Jiyong lies.

 

“I lives with my parents. They are coming now.” Then he turns to his grandpa. “Granpa, bye bye~”

 

“Seungri ah, your parents just called me. They said they can’t come. You have to sleep with me toni-…” Jiyong cuts his butler’s sentences. “You can sleep with me tonight.”

 

“W-what? Nooooooooo~~~” He never stays in strange house, sleeps on strange bed. He is just a 6 year old boy. He needs his parents hug him to sleep. His eyes are wet.

 

“You can hug Big with me.” Jiyong says happily then drags Ri to his room. Ri can’t struggle to break free from Jiyong’s grip on his wrist.

 

“Wow~” Jiyong’s bedroom is quite big. Ri jumps on the bed in the center of the room. “It’s tooooo softtttt” His voice is distorted by the pillow he buries his face in. Ri’s fear has gone.

 

Jiyong jumps on bed too. With Big of course. Ri yelps and hugs the panda tighly.

 

“You love it so much, why you give to me?” Jiyong looks at two pandas is hugging each other. One is the panda boy and one is a panda toy.

 

“Since I don’t have a present to your birthday. You don’t how hard to decide to give Big to you I was.” Ri pouts. “I will miss you.” He hugs the toy-isn’t-belong-to-him-anymore tightly.

 

“Move to here. You don’t have to miss it because you can see it everyday.”

 

“No.” Ri shakes his head. “My parents won’t allow me.”

 

Jiyong pouts this time. He will miss Ri as much as Ri miss his toy. Or maybe much much more.

 

“But I can come here at the weekend.” He grins. “Maybe my parents can allow me to stay here in Saturday night.”

 

“Yay~” Jiyong yells in happiness. He hugs the younger and his panda toy tightly. “Now let’s sleep!”

 

“Uhmmm.” Ri yawns and nods tiredly. He reaches his little hands to hug Jiyong too but he can’t, the panda toy is too big. He sighs slightly and falls asleep then.

 

Jiyong waits to Ri’s breath become calm and slow. He removes Ri’s arms around the toy gently, tries his best to pull the toy out then closer their distance. Ri still sleeps soundly. Jiyong takes younger one’s arm around his body and wraps his arm around the other’s waist. He smiles satisfiedly when his face and Ri’s are so close. Their nose are touching each other and Jiyong can feels Ri’s breath on his face and smells his scent. His scent is like milk smell. Such a baby. Jiyong smiles and places a kiss on Ri’s chubby cheek. And his smile is wider by hearing Ri’s mumble – “J-Jiyong hyung”.

 

Jiyong goes to dreamland right after that.

 

 

Fin.

 

 

coms & subs = ♥