Make a wish

Birthday (Sequel of Mine)

 

It's longer than I thought so I'll separate it to 2

I'll update if I have a comment ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m the birthday boy here. Jiyong frowns and crosses his arms. Obiviously that he is NOT satisfied. NOT AT ALL.

 

He wears a cute birthday hat. There is a delicious birthday cake in front of him. People around him are singing birthday song for him. ‘Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday~ Happy birthday~ Happy birthday Kwon Jiyong~~’. They claps their hand to the beat. He must be happy. But no, he doesn’t care. He doesn’t sing along with them or even smile happily. All of his attention now is on the little boy in the corner. That’s Ri. Jiyong’s eyes glues on his back but sadly that he doesn’t realize. Because he is busy with his Big & Little.

 

Jiyong feels the anger is burning him slowly. He stares at the younger.

 

What is that fun?

 

Just because of those stupid toys, he ignores me?

 

Jiyong hate being ignore. Especially is today, his birthday. His parents can’t come because they are in USA but he doesn’t care. They’re never at here whenever his birthday come. He gets use to it. But the one in the corner, he can’t accept. Ri plays round him, talks nonstop to him all day but now he ignores him to play with those stupid pandas.

 

Jiyong glares at Ri. But the younger one still doesn’t care.

 

The birthday song is over. Everyone look at him with curious eyes.

 

“Make a wish and blow candles!” One of his friends, Youngbae urges.

 

“Uh…” He nods but still eyeing on someone. And he feels sad and his stomach is hurt when he see Ri’s smile. He can smile without me. The sadness is eating his heart.

 

“Let make your with quickly!” His other friend, Seunghyun can’t wait. He wants to blow candles immediately.

 

His friends is waitng for him. Jiyong sighs. He take a deep breath and closes his eyes.

 

“Hyung, wait for me!” Ri’s voice is suddenly rang out.

 

Jiyong opens his eyes and see the grinning face. His eyes grows big in surprise.

 

“Have you make your wish yet, hyung?”

 

Jiyong looks straight at Ri’s black obs. It’s innocent and cute as it owner. And full of excitement. Jiyong smiles satisfiedly.

 

“What is that mean? Have you make wish yet?” Ri looks at him curiously, confused.

 

“Yes.” Jiyong nods.

 

“Noooooo! You have to wait for me!” Ri whines. “What you wish for?”

 

“Hmm…it’s a secret.” He smiles myteriously. Ri pouts.

 

“Tell me~ Tell me~~~” He uses aegyo to convince his hyung. “Pleaseeeeeeee~ tell me~”

 

“Wish can’t come true if you tell somebody.” Jiyong shakes his head. Then he takes Ri’s hand. “But you can blow candles and cut the cake with me.”

 

“Yay~” Ri jumps in join. He is so cute. Jiyong chuckles.

 

Like the fire of his birthday candles they blowed, Jiyong’s anger (jealous) is gone completely.

 

You never know my wish is you

 

My dear cutie baby

 

 

 

Follow Seungri on twt it's hilarious and you will laugh till your cheeks are hurt as hell