#1, Practice

Dreams, Love

*ring* the sound of your alarm woke you up.

"Hyejin ah!! Time to wake up!!" Soa shouted from the kitchen. Sun was shining brightly, you woke up and wash up. Getting into your oversized off shoulder shirt and shorts. You went down to the kitchen. 

" Eonnie, I'm going to the practice room later to practice. I'll come home late! " You said to Soa, and let out a sigh when you see the calendar. D-3 to your audition, you heard that there's a company coming down to your school to pick good & talented auditioned students. 

You took your bag and wore your dance shoe and walked out of the house to the practice room near your school and your apartment. 

10 minutes later, you arrived and stepped into the dance room. Feeling a bit down because you didn't have enough confidence for the audition, it was your first audition. But for your dreams you really want to give out your best and try it out. 

You dropped your bag and pluck your phone into the speaker. And started warming up, you wouldn't want to over do your muscles when you dance later on. 

You started to dance freestyle towards 2pm's electricity. And tried out lots of song to choose what to use for your auditions. You ended up choosing secret's poison. 

You started practicing... Until there's this guy standing by the door watching your practice. After that he came in to tell you that he need to lock the practice room since its closing time already. You plucked out you phone and grabbed you bag, before leaving you greet and thank the guy. 

Looking at the time, it's 10pm. You hurried home as you need to continue practicing tomorrow morning. 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry that the first chapter is short and boring. 

I just came back home >< just continue reading once I update. I promise I'll make this fanfic more interesting. 

Okay, I need my sleep. I might update tomorrow!! Stay tune! Good nights! Do comment and subscribe!