D-Day 2

Fortunate Unfortunate Meeting

The night was coming and it was soon 9pm.

We closed our counter at 10pm sharp and started to calculate the total sales and profit for our counter etc.

As our counter encounter much difficulties, we had a bit of error here and there.

As usual, impatient Junhyung couldn't stop being pissed.

"Hyung, how about a some sweets?" I held out my hand with the packet of sweets I just bought.

"Sweet?"  he asked me.

"They say it's help to reduce stress, it's definitely safer for you." I grinned

"You little brat, thanks." he took the packet of sweet and started eating.

Miracle happened, he was definitely less stress and much more cheerful then before.

"Seobie, it work like heaven! Awwww." he pulled me into an embrace and started ruffling my hair.

I blushed and tried to ignore my pouding heartbeats.

 

However things still did not went as well, we closed around 10pm but ended up leaving at 12am.

There was no bus or trains in service anymore and Junhyung's car was away for repairs.

Furthermore.... Junhyung had already eaten all of the sweet.

"Aish, stupid manager, I feel like punching his damn face." Junhyung yelled once we were out of the building.

"Chill hyung, maybe we can cab back and claim it from the company itself." I explained.

"You're smart Seobie! I won't know what to do without you!" He grinned and playful hugged me.

We walked out to the nearest road and flagged for a cab.

 

 

"So... Seobie, where do you live? I live in left side of Seoul.."  Junhyung said.

"Nae? I live in Busan though  ..." I replied with my head down knowing the absurd far distance between both places.

We were silent for a while.

"How 'bout you come over to my house and we can go to work tomorrow straight away, how about that?"

HIS INVITING YOU TO HIS HOUSE, REJECT HIM.  HE'S JUST GOING TO DO SOMETHING BAD.

MAYBE HE'LL KIDNAP YOU OR SOMETHING, SAY NO.

"I think that'll be great since I live by myself, but I still need to contact my parents just in case." I replied

, GOOD JOB YOSEOB, YOU ARE WALKING RIGHT INTO THE WOLF'S DEN. SMART MOVE YO.

"That's fine by me, let's go!" Junhyung held out his hand gesturing me to hold it, which I was glady to.

 

 

 

MIAN FOR SHORT UPDATE, JUST TO LET YOU GUYS SOME THING TO READ. HEHEHE. I'M IN MALAYSIA NOW, IT''S DIFFICULT FOR ME TYPE LIKE SO LONG.

I'LL BE BACK FOR ME MORE SOON OKAY? AND DO YOU GUYS EVEN WANT ? BUT I AT IT SO MAYBE NOT. YOSEOB'S GOING JUNHYUNG'S HOUSE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

 

DON'T BASH ME OKAY, ANYTHING ABOVE IS FICITIOUS. HAHAHAHA. MENTAL BREAKDOWN OF MY IMAGINARY MIND <3

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL. MUACKS.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. <3

 

Bye-yeom!