D-Day 2

Fortunate Unfortunate Meeting

*Beep Beep Beep* 

Work as usual after our lunch, but the queue was more hectic. 

Then came an old lady who pulled 6trolleys to our counter.

"Wait.. I have a few more back there" she said to us.

"How much are you gonna buy.. is not like you're going use and read everything yourself.." I mumbled unknowingly, speaking my thoughts out.

"Pardon?" she asked. 

I mentally slapped myself for saying my thoughts outloud. Am I out of your mind?!

WAKE UP YOSEOB. 

Junhyung nudged me with his elbow and he continue scanning.

We took more than 20mins to settle her stuff.

"I'm tired!!" Junhyung whined and threw his arms around me.

I blushed and pushed him away.

"Hyung.. we're still working, please call the next person."

"But I'm tired.... Can we rest?" Junhyung ageyoed.

"Hyung, I told you to stop that!" I replied.

Even thought I liked it so much...

OMG! SHUT THE HELL UP YOSEOB. 

"Hehe.." I said again.

"What?" He asked

I quicky ignored his question and ran towards the toliet.

"Seobie's wanna rest, his just denying it... hehehe" I heard him said.

Oh god, I faceplam-ed myself.

 

 

Our counter had lots of problems.

One customer had missing items, the other wanted a refund.

One wanted to get more items and cut the queue, the other questioned the price of the item on his reciept.

Junhyung was basically going mad because his the cashier, all the problem went to him, not me.

I stood helplessly beside him and felt really really bad.

"Aish, why do people keep finding my problem..."

Calm him yoseob, chill him down, say something!!

But nothing came out from my mouth, i was at the loss of words.

"I've had it. I'm going for a puff.."

Huh?! Smoking?! I thought only bad guys with bad influence will smoke. What should I do? Should I stop getting close...?

Junhyung closed the counter and left the builidng for a quick puff. 

I chased behind him and stopped him before he put the cigeratte into his mouth.

"Hyung., don't! " I said.

"Wae? Why I can't I smoke?" Junhyung asked.

"N-no.. It's just that my mum told me smoking is for .. bad people... " I mumbled the last part, afraid that he would get angry.

He glared at me.

i mentally slapped myself for saying that.

"So you're saying i'm a bad guy right now. Right? Is that what you think of me? Hm?" He hissed, talking one step in front, walking towards me.

"So everyone who smoke is a bad guy now. Should you don't talk to me? Why are you stop me? Just GO AWAY." he yelled.

I got a shocked and tears wounded on the corner of my eyes.

His glared softened and cupped my face

"I'm so sorry Yoseob. I was just really really fustrated... I didn't mean to scold or scare you in anyway.. I'm sorry." he said.

"No.. it's my fault. I knew you were angry and pissed yet I said something like only bad guys smoke.. you're not a bad guy Junnie hyung. i know you're not!!" I said with my tears threatening to fall.

He pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed my back.

"It's okay seobie, I'm fine. Don't say anything more.. " 

His actions of giving in to me made me burst into tears.

"Why! Why are you crying seobie?" he said. tightening the hug.

"Why are so good to me? What do I deserve from you?" I said through my sobbings.

"Because you're special. I like you. You make my day better with your constant sunshine and cuteness." he answered.

I remain silent after that, Junhyung ust kept that position until I stop crying.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Let's go back to work neh? And I promise you to smoke less too. " Junhyung smiled.

"Aniya. It's okay if don't stop." I answered. 

"Oh you little brat!" he ruffed my hair.

I blushed and grinned at him.

Then we held hands and went back to work.

 

 

 

 

SORRY AGAIN LOL FOR LATE UPDATE. I HAD A BBQ YESTERDAY AND IT WAS THE MOST AWESOMEST ONE YET. HAHAHA. I'LL BE GOING TO MALAYSIA TONIGHT SO IT'S DIFFICULT FOR ME TO UPDATE BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST OKAY? HEHEHEHE ^^

And I SPED TYPE THIS, SO FOR THE ERRORS YOU SEE UP THAT. I'LL EDIT NEXT TIME, HEE~

Thankyou for you guys who subscribed to me and comment, it really means a lot. And YOU SLIENT READERS OUT THERE! YES YOU!

COMMENT NAE? I'M NOT GONNA EAT YOU UP, I SWEAR :D HEHEHE.

 

 

SAW YOSEOB'S SOLO DEBUT MV TEASER? OMG WHOSE THAT GIRL HAHAHA. EXCITED. i know some B2UTYs out there is very jealous or etc. But we should be happy! We should give in! Coz BEAST gave us a lot of fanservice and more. And it's an MV, no biggie! We saw more right? HAHAHAHA

For myself, I feel nothing coz I'm a fanboy, hahaha, who cares? OOPS, DON'T BASH ME B2UTYS. I LOVE ALL. HEHEHEHE.