Chapter 1

In the future

~CL's POV~

*laying in the bed at the dorm*

Ah.. It's been almost 4 years now huh? I still remember the first time I met this girl. She was wearing such a simple clothes without any make up on. While me.. well I'm the opposite. haha. Yet she still looks beautiful. She was very shy so I tried to talk to her alot. We just "clicked" very fast I guess? 

Just weeks from that day, we started dating. I know dating wasn't allowed and we were both girls. But man.. I love her.

I want to call her now. But she might be busy.. just a few minutes.. I just want to hear her voice..

 

~DARA's POV~

*late night taping a CF*

I wonder what Chaerin is doing right now? Is she sleeping? thinking of me? missing me? Ah.. I should done this work fast so I can come home and lay with her.  It's been almost 4 years since we officially started dating. Only Bom and Minzy know about it. It's hard sometimes but good thing YG put us in the same dorm. 

Oh incoming call from Chaerin? 

 "Hello Chaerin-ah"

"wait what did you just say???" says CL

"Oh sorry~ Hello my baby Chaerin~ are you missing me right now?" 

"ugh.. Isn't it obvious? I can't sleep.. Done it fast so you can come home!"

"Yes yes I will. I'll go lay beside you.  and make you feel good.."

"mmmm.. make me feel good? how?"

"you know it.." said Dara.