Threat.

뱀파이어 검사 {Short stories/Drabbles}

 

Min Taeyeon sat his sofa and sipping his cup of red liquid as he looked at the disfigured photos of his team mates.
 
His eyebrow furrowed in frustration.
He needs to solve this case fast.
 
He froze as he senses something is wrong.
Before he could turn around, he found himself being flung backwards and a knife being stuck on to his abdomen.
 
His eyes flashed blue and fangs grew out.
 
''Enjoying my masterpiece?'' growled his attacker in his face.
 
Taeyeon growled and pushed his attacker back.
 
His attacker smirked and the blade of the knife.
His eyes flashed red.
 
''If I were you, I would drop this case. We wouldn't want any unnecessary deaths right?'' sneered the guy.
 
Taeyeon hissed in anger, pressing to his wound trying to stop the blood from flowing.
 
''Never!'' he hissed.
 
The guy tilted his head and smirked.
He took the pile of photographs and said ''Hmm.. Who should go first... Hmm..''
then he paused at Prosecutor Yoo's.
 
''How about.. This pretty little prosecutor?'' he said, showing Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon launched towards the guy.
 
But the guy was much faster and had Taeyeon under his foot.
 
''Why such a big reaction? You like her? Ahh.. Well then.. I shall save her for the last.. She is gorgeous.. I would like to play with her a little longer.'' he said, giving a kiss on to the photograph.
 
Taeyeon roared and pinned the guy against the wall. His arm pressing against the guy's neck, choking him.
 
''Dont. You. Dare. Lay. Your. Filthy. Hands. On. Her.'' growled Taeyeon.
 
The guy choked ''Looks like I have hit a raw nerve..''
 
He grabbed Taeyeon's arm and pulled it off him.
 
And in a flash, he was across the room.
He rubbed his throat and smirked.
 
''This would be such a fun game.. So far, it would be the best one.. Min Taeyeon.'' then he disappeared.
 
Taeyeon stumbled back against the wall.
 
''I..I will never let you hurt them.'' he panted as the wound closed up.
 
His eyes landed onto the photograph next to him.
 
''I would never let him hurt you..Jungin ah..'' he mumbled.
 
----------------------------------------------------
A/N: Heeeeya! Lets spazz xD