Daehyun's lair and the intruder - daejae

A cup of tea.. or make that two?

 

 

~~~

Daehyun’s lair and the intruder

~~~

 

A figure catches Daehyun’s eyes as he enters his lair hiding place. There’s a trembling boy wearing a different uniform, curls up in a ball in the corner of the room.

 

Daehyun groans softly as he felt that his plan of skipping classes and sleep through the cold raining day is now completely ruin. This abandon library has been his lair ever since he enters the school. But guess not anymore. And no, he wont give up fighting for his lair.

 

He walks closer to the boy and noticed that the boy was completely ignoring him. Daehyun frowns and decide to observe the boy, before he make any move.

 

His face is completely hidden under his long bangs. His headphone tugging his ears securely, blasting a soft hum to daehyun ears and slightly blocking the sound of the rain from the outside.

 

“Is he some kind of a ghost?” Daehyun bends over and stares at the pale creature in front of him.

“its okay Youngjae.. just a bit more.. it’ll be over soon” the other mumbles quietly, as if he’s on the verge of crying.

 

Daehyun keeps on staring at the creature in front of him, not knowing what to do as the sobs keeps on going louder. But somehow, he manages to gather his courage and pokes the others head softly.

 

Expecting an ugly faceless, blood-thirst ghost, Daehyun was greeted by a pair of brown teary orbs. Surprised by the handsome daehyun (well that was the only thing daehyun thought is happening) in front of him, the boy quickly standing up and look away to wipe his tears from Daehyun’s view “w..who are you?” the boys manage to ask him with a slight crack voice.

 

“well, judging by your school uniform, I should ask you that.” Daehyun get up, slightly brushing invisible dust off his pants. “This place is definitely not Yerin high school’s library” Daehyun continue, gazing over the others school badge, poking it with a playful smirk on his lips. He moves his gaze upward to meet with the pair of brown orbs that he suddenly grew attach to. “This is Donghwa high and that’s mean you are in my place”

 

A pout appear on the others lips. He was about to protest when suddenly the window flashes white, sending the slightly shorter boy (cuz I think youngjae is short ok) clutching on daehyun for dear life, hiding his face from the world to see.

 

“Are you afraid of the thunder?” He asked, smirking at the poor trembling boy in his arm. “S-shut up!” the boy reply quickly and pulls himself away from Daehyun, which daehyun suddenly felt that he’s missing the boy’s warmth.

 

Daehyun could see a big frown on the other’s face and felt a bit guilty for his comment. But soon the feeling is quickly pushed far away as another white flashes strike again, and this time, giving Daehyun a clear view of the boy’s name tag.

 

Yoo Youngjae

 

And again he thinks he should thanks the thunder for sending the boy back in his arm “what a cute name”

 

And no, he wont mind sharing anymore.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was making this on 5am with a horrible tummyache so sorry for the awkwardness orz

Im just too tired to check my grammar and spellings (english not my 1st language so excuse me orz)

 

please comment and I'll give you a cookie :D

 

k good night ahsgdkasdf