Dissapointed

A BELATED ROSE

 

 

“How can you do this to me?” Taeyeon said angrily.

“No, you had misunderstood me.” Lee Teuk tries to defend himself

“Misunderstand…Tell me what is misunderstand, I don’t want to hear your explain, I want to break up with you.”  Taeyeon said angrily and go away, leaving Teuk standing under the tree.

Teuk sat down.

Lee Teuk’s PoV

What have I done, Taeyeon is leaving me now, without giving me any chance. What should I do now? How can I tell her this is only a misunderstanding?

End of PoV

Taeyeon’s PoV

Why Teuk do this to me? He said he loves me, or this is just a fraud, he doesn’t even love me, he just loves Soyeon. Yes, Soyeon is more beautiful than me, her homework always better than me. Maybe I need to give up, Teuk found someone fit to him, they will live happily, they will live happily, although without me.

End of PoV

FLASHBACK

In a school in Seoul, Taeyeon and Lee Teuk is close friend, very close friend. But Taeyeon don’t think they are friends only, she likes Teuk, more than friend.  One day, Taeyeon plucked a beautiful rose and planned to give it to Teuk. Her heart was break into pieces when she saw Teuk was kissing with her best friend, Soyeon. Taeyeon felt angry, but that’s nothing she can do. She threw the rose onto the ground, walked away, full of disappointed, full with anger.

The only thing that makes Taeyeon gone mad was Teuk turned out to ask Taeyeon be his girlfriend.

Teuk:”Let me take care of you, forever.”

Tae:”Are you fooling me, huh?”

Teuk:”What are you talking about?”

Tae:”Ok, just keep pretending as an innocent boy.”

Teuk:”Tae, I absolute don’t know what you are talking about.”

Tae:”Did you think about me when you kissed Soyeon?”

Teuk:*speechless*

Taeyeon:*angrily* “How can you do this to me?”

END OF FLASHBACK