~The End~

~~My Life Is Filled With Gangs 2~~

NO ONES POV

~1 year later~

Everyone had smile on their face. It was hard to accept the facts, but in the end they just had to understand that they were up in heaven. ____________ gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Kim Insu. Of course this news brightened everybodies day. Even though they lost 3 members and had a smile on their face, it didn't mean that the 3 was out of the 'companies' life. It meant that they were sure that the 3 would always be with them at heart. Even with smile, sometimes at night they would shed tears. However, they knew that they were in a pretty heavenly place and they knew that they were safe.

So life went on and a new member entered their family. Of course Sam and Roger were also part on their warm family. Today was just another peaceful, no fighting, day. Their fights were only little, they were no more big fights anymore. It was summer and many of them were having so much fun. Everyone would constantly visit the three, bringing lots and lots of flowers. Today their was no training, fighting or scream-

"KEY!!! INSU IS CRYING!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!?!!" G-Dragon screamed. Okay, maybe their was some screaming. No.... Their was a lot of screaming.

"Maybe he just doesn't like you." Key joked and took his son from G-Dragon's arms. Immediately Insu stopped crying.

"Insu loves me very much!!" G-Dragon complained.

"You guys are so noisy." _____________ said, walking towards them after her nap. Insu saw his mom and wanted to be with her. Key put him down on the ground and he crawled towards ______________, who picked him up. "I think he likes me more than both of you." _____________ said.

"Well who doesn't love my wife." Key said and went over to give ____________ a kiss.

"HEY!!! NO KISSING IN FRONT OF ME!!!" G-Dragon yelled. _____________ just did a 'go away' motion. "YOUNG LADY!!! I AM STILL YOUR OLD-"

"I know, I know. Your an old man. Just stop shouting. Insu might cry again." _____________ said, breaking the kiss.

"My sister grew up!!!" G-Dragon complained.

"Yes I did and you need to too." ___________ said and Key started to chuckle. The 4 of them began to walk to the book room that everyone now uses at least once a day. Along the way G-Dragon was complaining as always. ____________ stepped into the room and saw U-KISS working on the scrapbook. Now a days, everyone would come and work on the very large book filled with pictures. They never got bored of it because they would always find a funny picture of someone.

"MY BABY!!" Kevin screamed and went toward ______________, who handed him Insu.

"It's not your baby remember." Eli said, caressing Insu's soft cheek.

"______________!! Make me baby!!! I'll take care of it!!!" Kevin said.

"Let her rest at least rest a year." Key said. _____________ just nodded and went over to Kiseop who was cutting the pictures. All of them began to work on the scrapbook. The book was now very thick and filled with pictures. _____________ looked at the pictures they had and they seemed a bit old.

"Key take care of Insu, I'm going to go do stuff." ___________ said and ran off. She went into her room and found her camera. She went around the whole club to snap a picture of the boys. She found Beast outside playing basketball and snapped a picture of them. Doojoon saw her at the corning if his eye with a camera, being silly, he sneaked toward Yoseob and pulled his shorts down. ______________ found this really funny so she snapped a picture and ran off.

"What was that for!!!" Yoseob complained.

"Loser!!" Doojoon said playfully and made the letter 'L' above his forehead. Beast laughed at Yoseob as he put back his shorts on. ______________ traveled to the kitchen where pictures of the 3 members would be put up. _____________ snapped a picture of them and saw Super Junior making food for the picnic that they were going to have. Leeteuk had ketchup on his finger so he playfully smeared it on Shindong's face. This gave ___________ the chance to take a picture of them, before scattering off to a new location.

Shindong got some mustard and smeared it on Leeteuk's face. Soon a small food fight started among Super Junior. ____________ went to the living room and found 2PM sleeping. Silently she snapped a picture of the members, some had very beautiful sleeping faces and others..... not so much. She silently took a few more photos and headed out. She went to every single room and every single one of them would have a group of boys.

The more pictures she got the more pictures they could put in the scrapbook. As she walked down the hall to take more pictures she took a picture of herself and smiled. Sometimes even she has to cam-. After going around the club she went back to the book room and took pictures of the boys. Picture after picture was really a memory after a memory. A picture is worth a thousand words and with the pictures that _____________ took today, there was at least a gazillion words ready to be said.

"Key, I want to go and develop these pictures." ____________ said, walking toward her husband.

"Okay, let's go." Key said and carried Insu with him.

"YOUR ABANDONING ME?!" Kevin complained.

"Well we're going to see each other at the beach. Super Junior is making the food right now, you guys better get ready." _____________ said. Everyone cleaned up and got ready for a day at the beach. Key, ______________ and Insu made their way to the photo development store. The 'company' was preparing for the beach and since that Key and ___________ didn't pack anything. G-Dragon packed stuff for them.

Everyone scurried around and rushed to finish up and get to the beach. ______________, Key and Insu just had to wait for the photos to be fully developed. They decided to head to the beach and come back later at night. At the same time as Key was driving his own family to the beach. The 'company' was also making their way to the beach.

In just an hour everyone was at the beach and were setting up the chairs and table. They placed the food on the table and changed into their swim suits. ______________ sat on the towel and started to put sunscreen on Insu. Everyone put sunscreen on as well and soon a whole 20 bottles of sunscreen was used up. "Babe, I'm going to go and play some volleyball with SHINee okay?" Key asked.

"Okay. Be safe." ____________ said, putting sunscreen on. Half of the boys went into the water and began to play, while the others were just sleeping under the sun. As the boys played, many girls came over to them and tried to flirt with them. The boys were fine with it, but at a point the girls started to touch the boys randomly. One purposely tripped and landed on G-Dragon.

"Thank you oppa." The girl said and G-Dragon just rolled his eyes and got up. Soon the guys were tired of playing with the girls, half of the reson was because they were annoyed. Insu started to play with his toys as ____________ watched him play.

"INSU!!!" G-Dragon yelled and ran over to him. "Let your favourite uncle play with you~~" He said. Insu just laughed and began to hit his arm.

"I'm going to get some ice cream for him, so take care of him. Oh and please don't throw him up in the air!!" ____________ said getting up.

"I don't throw baby's up in the air!!!" G-Dragon disagreed. ____________ just ran over to the ice cream stand with some money and ordered some ice cream. The man gave her her vanilla ice cream and a spoon after she asked for one. As she was walking back to her son, 3 guys came over to her.

"Hey their beautiful." One of them said.

"I'm married and have a kid." ___________ said and walked past them.

"Don't you want to play with us?" Another asked.

"Goodbye." ____________ said and ran back to G-Dragon.

"Were they flirting with you?" He asked.

"Yup." ___________ said and began to feed some of the ice cream to Insu.

"Looks like giving birth didn't affect your body." G-Dragon said smiling.

"You should get a wife soon you know." ___________ said smiling.

"I will!!! One day...." G-Dragon said pouting. ___________ just laughed at her brother for being such a baby. The day went by and everyone took turns taking care of Insu. Everyone had fun and they always felt like the 3 members were still with them. At the end of the day they all ate together, laughing and joking around. They made a small campfire and roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.

Before it was pitch dark though. All of them sat on the towels and watched the sun set. They all had a bright smile, knowing that they would always be loved. As the sun set, the water shimmered and everyone was happy. They were ready for any more obstacles and just like any other story it ended happily.

From time to time you will meet an obstacle and the only way to overcome it is to face it. Tears and pain comes with the package of life. If you want to live than you must experience this. Why? Because if you have felt it before you would know how to help your love ones if they were ever in pain. Tell everyone you love that you loved them because maybe, one they would be gone. However, when someone you love is gone. You can only salute them and say 'have fun in heaven!!' That is the only way that they can leave without worries.

There is always going to be someone who would die for you. So don't let haters pull you down to their level. When you feel like that you have no reason to live than think again. If you died what would happen to the person that loves you the most? Sometimes I good cry would just do the trick. Plus you can only have one life, if you don't embrace it wouldn't it be a shame? A life can be filled with pain and sadness, but it also comes with happiness, love and laughs.

Smile where ever you go because it's contagious. If you smile at everyone you meet, maybe one day you just made that man that was about to commit suicide stop and re-think about life and you could have just saved a life. So why frown when you can smile. There is always a bright side to every dark corner, you just got to find it. Some would give up and that bright side would never be found.

So today, I hope you smile and live your life. It's yours to live and no one can take it away from you.

~THE END~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 35 DONE~~

It is the end of another fanfic!!!

I really hope you guys enjoyed this!!!

I tried very hard to make it very happy and touching!!!

Like always I really want to thank you guys for all the support!!

I really don't know how to thank you guys enough!!!

I hope all of you are doing well and happy!!

I love you guys so much and you'll always hold a place in my heart!!

You guys are the best for sticking with this fanfic and putting up with me. Every subscriber and reader always puts a smile on my face!!!

Anyway...

This would be the last time I'm doing this for this fanfic.

THANK YOU!!!

<3