Hurt

~~My Life Is Filled With Gangs 2~~

YOUR POV

We finally got home and I was getting really hungry. Key quickly went to place the order while I went to change. Our house was really small there was only 2 rooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen that was connected to the living room. It was small, but cozy. I never liked big houses since they would get so lonely so easily. I finished changing and found Key laying down on the couch. I wanted to sit on the other couch so I passed him, but suddenly he pulled me back.

"Why don't you sit here?" Key asked taking his feet off the couch to make some room for me.

"Because you looked so comfortable hogging the couch." I said. Key just smirked. We watched TV until the sushi came.

Key paid and I opened the box. We sat down and started to eat smiling and feeding each other every time.

"Babe we have to go to the club later to pick up our baby stuff." I said.

"We can do it tomorrow." Key said drinking some tea that I made.

"Yeah, but I want to decorate right now. You brought the decoration right?" I said getting worried.

"Yes I did honey. You should rest first, tomorrow you can decorate." Key said putting the dishes away.

"I want to do it now though!!" I started to whine.

"Ok! We'll go in 10 minutes ok?" Key said giving in.

"Yay!!" I said hugging him.

"I thought when you get older your suppose to mature." Key said smirking.

"Hey!!" I said pouting.

Key turned around and kissed me on the lips. "You look so cute when your pouting." Key said.

I started to blush even though we got married and he always says sweet stuff to me, he would always find a way to make me blush.

Key finished washing the dishes and we headed off to the club. It was already dark and the club was filled with music and people dancing. Me and Key headed upstairs that only VIP could go in, which was us.

"Get out of here or I'll make your life a living hell." G-Dragon said to the man on the floor. The man got up and quickly ran out, bumping me on the way.

"What was that all about?" I said walking to my brother.

"My sister is here!!! That was business....." G-Dragon said happily then seriously.

".........Ok then........" I said trying not to be to concerned. "Well where are the baby stuff?" I said again.

"What?! Your just going to grab them and go?! Your not going to stay?!" G-Dragon said getting disappointed.

"Yup, this baby needs some sleep." Key said pointing to my stomach.

"No!! I won't allow it!!" G-Dragon said blocking our way.

"How old are you? 7?" I said pushing him away.

G-Dragon started to pout and whine. Slowly everyone wanted us to stay and they were blocking our way. I just sighed and Key just stood there annoyed.

"Just stay!! Please~~" Kevin started whining.

The baby started kicking. I need to rest or this was going to go on forever. I just tugged on Keys shirt and pointed to my tummy. He seemed to get the message.

"Fine." Key said sighing and everyone cheered. I headed toward my room and sat down on the bed.

NO ONES POV

"Are you ok? Does it hurt?" Key asked his wife worrying that she was in great pain. ____________ just shook her head and laid down on the bed. The couple started to chat and was playing around. Then a knock was heard.

Jake peeked inside and said. "Stay in here for a bit. Stupid gang won't leave us alone."

"Whatever~~" ________ sang. The couple continued there talk and was getting sleepy, but then they heard a 'BANG!'.

"I think we should go check on them. They weren't suppose to use there guns." __________ said worried.

Key grabbed his gun and slowly opened the door, then he just smirked and put his gun away. ___________ got curious so she got up and went toward Key. She looked out and what she saw she regretted. She quickly turned around to face Key.

"Oh right, you don't like looking at blood." Key said holding ________ head to his chest. Then he yelled out. "CLEAN THAT UP!! ______________ SAW IT AND SHE WASN'T VERY HAPPY!!"

"OK~~" Onew yelled back.

Yes the gun shot was the gang shooting someone.

"Do you want to leave now or do I have to kill you first?" G-Dragon said spinning his gun around. The men shook there heads and ran off. "All right then, we need to get this cleaned up or __________ would never want to come back again." G-Dragon said kicking the dead body.

Key was still holding __________ tight. ___________ seen a lot of blood growing up, but she never could overcome the fear. Seeing the cold dead bodies eyes looking at you, blood gushing out of it's body wasn't a pretty sight. Key lead __________ back inside the room and laid her down on the bed. __________ finally fell asleep, but Key hadn't. He decided to leave his sleeping beauty to rest and left the room to meet up with the boys.

"So how is she?" Jonghyun asked.

"What do you mean?" Key said confused.

"Is she still and angel or has she become the devil?" Jonghyun said with a smirk.

"She's still an angel." Key said rolling his eyes.

The boys started to talk to Key and began to complain on how he took away there princess. Key just simply laughed and nodded his head. They were still complaining and talking until they heard someone call for Key.

"KEY!!!" The faint voice yelled.

"See now she only looks for you!! What have a become?!" G-Dragon screamed in anger. Key ignored him and ran to ___________ room.

"What's up buttercup? Something wrong?" Key said in a sing song voice.

"Really? 'What's up buttercup?'" ________ said raising an eyebrow.

"Hanging out with a lot of childish guys can affect you." Key said sitting down on the bed. "What's wrong?" He said again.

"I woke up and you weren't beside me. I got worried if my brother had to pull you aside to do a mission or something." _____________ said.

"You worry to much, if I had to go I would tell you." Key said rubbing ___________ cheek.

"No you wouldn't. You wouldn't want me to worry so you wouldn't tell me. Plus if I was sleeping you wouldn't want to wake me up." ___________ said stating all the facts.

"I guess you know me well." Key said smiling. "Go back to sleep. It's not good for the baby or the mommy." Key said again.

"Are you going to go to bed?" ________ asked with wide eyes.

"Yup, I'll be right beside you." Key said snuggling in next to __________.

"See!! Now she's all worried about Key and not me!!" G-Dragon said stomping his feet. The couple turned around to see there door still closed, but shadows could be seen through the crack.

"Shut up!! They'll hear you!!" Hongki said.

"We already did!!" Key yelled at them. The last thing you could hear were whines and groans. While the couple were laughing at there goofiness.

The couple hugged and fell asleep, sound asleep. Slowly everyone in the 'company' started to fall asleep. Snores were heard everywhere in the club, while in ___________ room there was just the sound of breathing.

Morning sunlight struck the face of the angel. Stopping her from opening her eyes. It was morning. Birds were singing, bells were ringing and men were shouting. A typical morning in the club.

"Why can't they ever be quite!!" _____________ screamed in to her pillow.

"Let's just get up. We'll go shopping today." Key said getting up and fixing his hair. ____________ just sighed and go up as well. It was already 9:00 when they finished. They held hands and walked out of the room.

"Where's our stuff for the baby?" __________ asked her brother.

"Don't know somewhere." G-Dragon said acting on childish.

"Just eat breakfast. I'll go get it." Key said walking off.

G-Dragon just gasped and pouted. __________ started to eat whatever they had and was chatting with the boys.

"Babe you done? I'm already downstairs." Key yelled.

"I'm coming~~" __________ sang and got up. The boys started to whine, but __________ ignored them and went downstairs to find Key.

"Let's go eat some real breakfast." Key said opening the door for his wife. ___________ just nodded. Key was driving the car and talking to _________ again. No matter how much they talked, there was always something to talk about.

They arrived at the restaurant and ate. Key ordered a lot of stuff so__________ could pick and try out new things. The couple ate happily feeding each other and ignoring all the stares they got. Key went to pay and the couple walked out hand in hand again.

They walked into the mall and started to look around. Nothing was new. The typical clothes, food and electronics.

YOUR POV

There wasn't much to do, but hanging out with Key was worth it. We would always be stuck in the house doing nothing. Then Keys phone rang and he just looked at his cell.

"Babe I'm going to go to the bathroom. Wait here ok?" Key said pointing the bench. I just nodded. I watched Key walk away to the washroom and waited. I waited some more......... I waited a bit more......... It's been 15 minutes already. The I thought. *Why didn't he just pick up his phone? Why did he pick it up when he was walking toward the bathroom? Why is he taking so long?!*

I could tell that my mood swings were kicking in. I was getting really inpatient so I decided to go look for him. I was walking toward the washroom and was near the washroom entrance until I froze.

Key was right there kissing another girl.

My heart dropped. My stomach did flips. I was feeling so down. Tears were streaming down my cheek without me knowing...... I felt hurt and betrayed..... Was the girl Key was kissing the person who was on the phone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 DONE~~

Ok, that was the best I could think of.

Is it ok?

I feel so guilty!!!

Anyway....

THANK YOU!!!!

I'm beginning to doubt my writing skills.

<3