5 Days

~~My Life Is Filled With Gangs 2~~

NO ONES POV

Finally!! The sun shined through the dark gloomy clouds. It only took minutes until the sun overtook the sky, bringing everything back to life. The blue sky was filled with sun light and a few white clouds floated across the sky, passing the bright yellow sun.

"GET UP!!!" ___________ and Crystal screamed through a megaphone. Well so much for a peaceful morning. It was 8:00 and that was pretty early for everyone since they were partying all night long.

No one came out of their rooms, not even Jake. Cujo stood beside the girls a bit scared from the loud noise. The girls looked at each other and disapproved. Today they were going to train them. Everything was already ready. The girls shouted into the megaphones again and this time all the guys came out to see what happen.

"What do you guys need?" Daesung asked.

"Training begins~~ Get dressed~~" Crystal said.

"I thought you wanted to rest and stuff, why not today?" Yoseob said.

"Well today is a special day. We're helping so go get ready." ______________ said. The boys looked at each other and rushed back to their rooms. Not to get ready, but to sleep more and to hopefully find a hiding spot because they knew it was going to be a hard day. Taking care of girls was no easy task, but at the same time that's why boys love girls. Though it's hard to take care of guys to, just like taking care of a baby.

The girls rushed into each and every room to get the boys up. At a point everyone got up except for G-Dragon. All the boys got ready and ______________ was left with G-Dragon because Crystal could never get him up. Just like before when ____________ was still living with and G-Dragon and when she was never married, she woke up G-Dragon the old fashion way.

"Oppa~~ Get up!!" ____________ screamed. Now to think of it she never really said 'oppa' anymore....

"Give me 5 more hours...." G-Dragon said, he was super sleepy that he probably forgot everything that happened 2 minutes ago.

"It's suppose to be minutes not hours. Besides do you want me to wake you up like before?" ______________ asked.

"I miss those moments, but not right now maybe later." G-Dragon said, putting his head under his pillow.

"You know. I was thinking of getting a tattoo. All over my body. Sculls, bones, trucks, guns, rocks and maybe even a fish. I'm certain I want a big scull devil on my back though and even add a few piercing." ____________ said.

"Yeah whatever. Your life, do whatever you want." G-Dragon said, not easily fooled anymore.

"What happen to my brother that worried for me...... I guess I did grow up and my brother doesn't need to take care of me anymore..... You can go to sleep now..... I'll leave you alone Ji Yong...... I miss that family feeling....." _____________ said sadly.

G-Dragon knew that his sister only used his real name when it was a serious matter and he could hear sniffs coming from the walking figure. "WAIT!!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!! I STILL GIVE OUT THAT FAMILY VIBE!!" G-Dragon yelled, jumping out of bed and ran to _____________ who was about to walk away.

"Good your up, come on everyone is waiting~~" _____________ said happily.

"You have got to be kidding me. You said that to get me up? Using my real name, really?" G-Dragon said.

"You have to admit. If I didn't say that I wouldn't be able to get you up." ____________ said making a point. G-Dragon looked at his sister, but in the end he nodded and pouted. "Come on. Quickly now." __________ said and kiss her brother on the cheek. G-Dragon smirked and went to get ready.

"YOU WIN!!" G-Dragon shouted, making _____________ laugh.

______________ ran back downstairs to meet up with everyone else. The boys were eating and Crystal was getting more food for them. Not long after G-Dragon came down with his messy hair and began to eat as well. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day so the girls made tons of food.

"Eat up your going to need the strength. When your done start stretching~~" Crystal said sitting down at the table. The boys nodded. It took around 2 hours before everyone was finished and everything was cleaned up. It was already 10:30 and the training began.

"COME ON MOVE IT!!" Crystal screamed through the megaphone. The boys were pulling a car, but since it was just a medium sized cars and a lot of boys it wasn't to tough on any of them. At a point though they didn't know that the girls quickly placed cement stones in front of the wheels, making it unable to move.

"What the hell!!! It's not moving!!" Dongho complained. Everyone stopped to catch their breaths. I guess the other bricks inside the car worked. Jake was panting like crazy and he looked at the car. Immediately he noticed the bricks. He got up and made his way to the car and looked in the window, seeing more bricks.

"Sweethearts....... Why is there b-bricks?" Jake asked panting.

"Bingo!!" The girls said. "Jake used his brain therefore he gets a prize at the end. Congratulations~~ 5 minute break~~" The girls said again. The other boys looked at them in disbelief. Jake just smiled and stuck his tongue out at the others.

Minutes later the boys were balancing on two cans while the girls were using a hose, spraying water onto them. At first all of them stood on the cans for a minute or two, but soon some of the boys would fall. In the end the last one standing was Minho. Being the competitive one he didn't even yell or move an inch, only winning was on his mind. "Congratulations Minho wins~~ Prize in the end~~ Get changed~~" ______________ said.

The boys groaned and went to get changed. Lunch was bought and they all ate happily, the only thing was that the boys were really tired. Who knew a couple of girls can make a enormous group of guys tired. The meal was a normal fast food meal, pizza. After everyone ate, they took a rest. More like a nap for the boys, the girls just got ready for the next task.

Once the boys saw the new task they were like whining like mad. "Yoga~~" The girls said happily. Flexibility was also very important when fighting. All the task they did was a training lesson, not for fun, well maybe a bit...... Yoga was no easy task for the guys. They were all stiff from working out and stuff that they didn't have the chance to relax and loosen up there muscles. Yoga helped a lot.

Surprisingly no one quit. They were determined to accomplish this 'class'. In the end they all made it and they all won. For the rest of the day they trained and trained and trained even more. Only resting for a couple of minutes. The boys didn't think of this as training though, more like fooling around. The girls had accomplished their mission on making everything fun.

Night fell and the prize was just a camping trip. Well the camp site was just miles away from the club. It wasn't a very exciting prize for many people, but just so you know the 'company' have never gone camping with everyone. Maybe with some groups, but not all together as one big happy family.

Dinner was served, barbecue and campfire was the best for cooking meals. The dessert was delicious, smores. Not restaurant desserts, but sometimes the most cheapest things gives you great results. After some dancing and sing along songs, everything died down and the last peaceful thing was looking at the stars. It was a clear night and only the stars and moon popped out of the night sky.

The girls fell asleep and some of the boys did too. Key and Minho picked up the girls and walked over to their tent. It was literally like a camp site. Everyone shared a tent and almost the whole forest was filled with tents since there were a lot of people.

Snores were heard through out the woods...... One man wasn't sleeping. G-Dragon was once again awake. Leaning on a tree he looked up in the sky.

G-DRAGONS POV

We trained and had fun........ A great day...... Will we ever have anymore days like this...... I really worry for the family.... "Dude. Go to sleep, don't ruin this good day." T.O.P said, leaning on the tree as well.

"You know I can't sleep." I said.

"_____________ wouldn't like that. We might not win, but our memories of the family will always stay with us, that's one thing that Hara can never take away from us. Anyway, tomorrow we can train our way. Today though, sleep and enjoy the rest of it. We might even hear birds in the morning, wouldn't you like that?" T.O.P teased. I laughed and punched him in the arm.

We went to our separate tents and began to sleep. Or at least I think he was sleeping, I surely wasn't. I took out my phone and looked at the pictures. I didn't really played with my phone a lot, but I did capture precious moments. Inside the folder it was filled with pictures of the family. One quarter of them was my lovely sister.

I'm not saying this because she is my sister, but she is really pretty. If I wasn't her brother I would date her...... That's a bit awkward, but she is really pretty. She never wore make-up and she looked gorgeous and when she did wear make-up it was like she was a goddess.

She was my sister, but she took care of me like she was my mother. Everyone is all worried about this fight and they were all stressing out. _____________ was even more worried then all of us combined!! She was almost like a mother to all of us.....

My phone started to vibrate and opened it and looked at the number, a unknown number. "Hello?" I said.

"You want me to call off the fight? Kill your sister." The feminine voice said, but I knew it was Hara.

"Why is that everyone wants to kill her. I'm telling you now that it will never happen!! I will never sacrifice anyone except me!!" I screamed at the phone. Hopefully everyone is a deep sleeper.

"She was the one why this fight began and why my sister died!! She should pay for her mistakes!! It's her fault!! Wake up would you!! Your company might die and it's all because of her!!" Hara shouted.

"No.... It's no ones fault. If your done talking I will hang up." I said not interested.

"You'll regre-" I hung up before I heard what she was about to say.

Seriously though everyone wants ______________ die!! They're such heartless souls. Everything is actually my fault, I'm the leader yet I'm here standing around thinking what should I do, when I'm suppose to be doing it. I have to head back to the club and get some guns.

I exited my tent, but was stopped by a skinny figure. _____________......

"I think I should be going instead of you..." She said.

"No!! This is not your fault and you don't have to deal with this. I'm your brother." I said.

"No.... I should be I really want to stop this...." _____________ said beginning to cry. Everything was falling apart. I didn't even know that ____________ was outside my tent and heard our conversation!! Hara is one loud . I couldn't do anything. I didn't want to leave my sister here crying.

"How about we both stay here and we'll deal with it on the fight day together. As they say it 100 is better then 1 and that 100 is our family. We can make it ok?" I said. I didn't want to her to worry to much since she was already crying her eyes out.

NO ONES POV

It was a long time since the two siblings chilled with each other alone. They both looked at the sky and at the same time fell asleep on the blanket that was laid out and this time the there were only snores.

Before they slept though they both thought the same thing.

*Maybe we will make it. We won't know till the day comes..... 5 days....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27 DONE~~

Boring and late update.......?

Yes it is.....

I'm going to be updating everyone once a week maybe two, but I doubt it.

I am very sorry!!

I'm just really have no ideas and well yeah....

Sorry....

=__=;.......

If you don't read this chapter I understand. It's a bit crappy.

I'll try really hard for the next chapter to add something in it!!

Right now just enjoy this picture as a way of saying thank you so very, very much~~

SHINee%2B01.jpg

Anyway...

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

<3