Two

A Girlfriend Or A Boyfriend?

 

  • Shin Yeong was preparing snacks for them. She opened her small ref and scanned to look for some vegatables. U-kwon requested to have omurice beacuse hers omurice is the best in the entire world. She minced the vegetables and washed it carefully. Meanwhile, U-kwon laid on Shin Yeong's bed. The color of the wall is purple and looks cozy. The west part corner was full of their pictures. The strawberry sent is circulationg all over the room. *I can smell strawberry.. Her favorite scent perfume* U-kwon thought.

    "Babe, omurice is ready! Hurry up." She yelled while walking towards her room. U-kwon acted he's sleeping. *Omo! He's sleeping? Nahh. He's just pretending.* Shin Yeong thought.
    She shook her boyfriend, "Babe!" No reponse from U-kwon. "Babe! Meal is ready." She shook him again.

    Suddenly, U-kwon pulled her into the bed and went above her. Shin Yeong was shocked by the sudden move. "I got you!" U-kwon smirked.

     
     
  • Their body was so close, U-kwon's knees and elbows are the only support that's why their still space between her. "Yahh! Babe, let me go." She tried to move but failed then U-kwon removed the support and his body is literally on top of hers. By the touched, Shin Yeong jolted up. " Don't be so surprised babe."

     

    "Move!" She demanded but U-kwon suddenly snatched her lips. They were on a sweet kiss. Both of them shut their eyes closed. "I. will .always. love .your .scent.. Strawberry scent." He said between his kisses. U-kwon traveled down on her neck and kissed it slowly, inch by inch. "Hmmm.." He moan before he found the perfect spot then put red mark. U-kwon starts to heat up, the clothes was disturbing him. He leaned backward to remove his shirt. "Babe.. We're not here for this." Shin Yeong pointed out. Shin Yeong froze when he saw U-kwon's chocolate abs. *Wow. He's improving*

     

    "But i want you now." U-kwon pouted. When Shin Yeong was about to talk agan it was shut again by U-kwon's mouth. This time the kiss was pretty slow and passionate. U-kwon's one hand travelled under Shin Yeong shirt and unclipped her bra. Shin Yeong doesn't want to ruined this moment and she was really attracted by U-kwon hotness. Both of them paused for a moment to catch some breaths. Will doing so, U-kwon lift Shin Yeong blouse and threw on the corner. When he was about to give a kiss again, the door bell rang. The perfect romantic scene was interrupted by someone.

     

     

    " Aigooo.. Do you expect some visitors?" U-kwon cried out. "None. Maybe the delievery boy, i ordered friend chicken for out dinner. Get out!" Shin Yeong said. She pushed U-kwon aside and put on her shirt again. Shin Yeong darted fast on the door. *What the hell did happened?! Aigooo. That was close! Shin Yeong control your self! Control! Control!* She thought before opening

 
 

U-kwon pouted. When Shin Yeong was about to talk agan it was shut by U-kwons mouth. This time the kiss was pretty slow and sweet. U-kwon's one hand travelled under Shin Yeong shirt and unclipped her bra. Shin Yeong doesn't want to ruined this moment and she was really attracted by U-kwon hotness. Both of them paused for a moment to catch some breaths. Will doing so, U-kwon lift Shin Yeong blouse and threw on the corner. When he was about to give a kiss again, the door bell rang. The perfect romantic scene was interrupted by someone. " Aigooo.. Do you expect some visitors?" U-kwon cried out. "None. Maybe the delievery boy, I ordered fried chicken for our dinner. Move!" Shin Yeong said. She pushed U-kwon aside and put on her shirt again. Shin Yeong darted fast on the door. *What the hell did happened?! Aigooo. That was close! Shin Yeong control your self! Control! Control!* She thought before opening the door.

 

 

"Mam, this is your friend chicken. $15 total." She handed the money and exchange it with the box. As she closed the door U-kwon popped nowhere. " Let's continue, babe." He said happily. "Shut up! Let's eat. We have a lot of homeworks to do." She clearly said and they went in the kitchen. "But earlier you're so hot!" He teased. "Kim Yo Kwon!" Shin Yeong's tone was a bit angry. U-kwon knows if his girlfriend is serious of angry when she called him on her full name. *Eariler she's so sweet but all of a sudden she's mad?! Girls are always like that.*

 

 

The snack time turn out dinner was a bit awkward. Perhaps, both of them were taken aback by the scene earlier. " Are you done?" Shin Yeong asked absent minded. U-kwon blinked many times." You're done!Go! Get up. Set the study table. Took out your notebooks.Goooo!" She ordered. "Yes mam." He salute then giggled. But Shin Yeong didn't even responed with a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

CHAPTER 2 IS OUT! Sorry it took so long.

Did you like it? ^__^ 

Thank you for subscribing, reading and supporting this story. I love you all <3 <3

Vote up if it's worthy to :)