One

A Girlfriend Or A Boyfriend?

The bell rang signaled for lunch break. After a second all the door burst open. Shin Yeong said goodbye to her friend Min Yeong. She fix her blouse, dusted her skirt, and grab her books. She strode the narrow hallway to her boyfriend's classroom. As she walks, all the boys turn their heads to see her gorgeous face. 

"She's so pretty!"

" Yang-yang looks gorgeous everyday! "

" I want to be her boyfriend!"

" I wish I'm her boyfriend!"

She heard. A smirk appeared on her face.

 

At the end of the hallway, she pass a group of queenkas, she received bad compliments to them but still, she don't even care. She will never ever put her self on the level were they are. Shin Yeong finally arrived on her boyfriend's classroom,  seems they're still having class.

From the back, someone poke her side. " AHHH! " She turn around and saw her boyfriend, U-kwon. " Ohh? Why you're here? Look your classmates, they're still on class. " she blinked innocently. U-kwon smiled, grab her wrist and pulled her to the canteen. They stop then catch both their breaths.

" Answer me babe. " Shin Yeong demanded. " Okay. Sorry babe but I skipped classes. I hate the teacher before lunch, she always dismiss us late. " he confessed. Shin Yeong eyebrows met, " You're reason is invalid babe. Don't ditch classes, it might affect your grade and worst you can't able to graduate." she pointed out. They're now on Senior year and soon they will be in college.

U-kwon really don't care about schooling though Shin Yeong really cares about her grades. She's tutoring her own boyfriend. They are really opposite but opposite attract, right? Somehow, Shin Yeong persuades U-kwon to study eagerly but he's not that interested. He only wants to play and cuddle with her.

They entered the canteen. All the boys eyes turned automatically to Shin Yeong. They start to whisper compliments to her. Girl starts screaming when they saw U-kwon. U-kwon wink at one group of girls on the left side of the canteen. Perhaps, girls lost their consiouness at the seducing wink he gave. Shin Yeong tapped U-kwon's shoulder. " Don't play with them. " They sat on the last table of the room. Soon, their orders came in and start to chew.

U-kwon really look exhausted. Maybe because, the first exam is approaching. He don't want to study nor to review.

" How's today class? " Shin Yeong spoked up. U-kwon gave her a wink. " Not bad. You? " he smiled. "Uhmm. We have lots of homework. and- " U-kwon cut her off by putting a finger on her lips. *soft. I want to tast this again, HEAVEN* " Me too.I have tons of homework. Can we do those together?" Shin Yeong brighten, this is the first time  U-kwon invited her to do homeworks. Occasionally, I mean not at all he's doing his homework. Shin Yeong will be the one who will convince him until he will give up.

" Jinjja? " she asked slightly surpised. " Ne. Let's do those at your appartment. " he eye-smiled. Shin Yeong cupped U-kwon's cheeks, " Aigooo. My boyfriend learns to study well. " She said in a cute voice. "Of course, I want to be a good boy just for you." When U-kwon is about to kiss her, she defensively put her spoon with rice onto U-kwon mouth. " Don't do it here. We're in a open public. " Shin Yeong reminded him. U-kwon move backward then pouted. " So I can do it when were only two alone? " he smirked. She gave him a look. " I didn't said anything babe. Don't look at me like that. " he innocently look every where then took a sipped on his coke. " You brat! " She muttered. She leaned closer to his ear, " Later. " U-kwon shiver down his spine.

 

One again, the bell rang which means end of lunch. U-kwon walks his girlfriend to her next class. " Don't ditch classes again huh? " Shin Yeong assured. U-kwon raise his right hand. " Promise! " he gave her an eye-smiled. Before he left, he planted a kiss on Shin Yeong's forehead.

He start to walk out when Shin Yeong call his attention again, " Babe, the first exam will be next next week. You know what I mean. " she smiled. U-kwon made a face then nodded. " Good boy! We'll talk later. " Shin Yeong made a flying kiss. Perhaps, U-kwon grabs it in the air then kiss his palm. " Yummy ! " he mouthed.

 

---------------------------------

After school, as planned, U-kwon and Shin Yeong headed to her house. Shin Yeong really thought her boyfriend wants to study but in reality, in U-kwon's mind, he want to play along with her. He misses her so badly, Shin Yeong is running for being a valedictorian, as a result they don't have much time together. They usually go to library to study or sometimes they go to park along with books. In short, U-kwon is really jealouse on her studies.

On the other part, Shin Yeong is losing her patience to U-kwon. She's always irritated because people keep judge U-kwon that  U-kwon don't deserve her. It's like a forbidden love, it's wrong having a genius-happy go lucky-relationship?

 

Shin Yeong entered the code and the door automatically opened. They entered and straightly turn-on the aircondition unit. Her apartment is so neat and clean, she has a small sala, kitchen and after, a room of hers. Shin Yeong's parents abandoned her when she was only a kid. She grew up by her Auntie's guidance.

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

CHAPTER 1 ended. Sorry for this late update, I'm really busy in SCHOOL...  T.T

Who watched MAMA2012? I only watched the red carpet T.T

BLOCK B performed Nalili Mambo! GOSSSSHHHHHHHHH ! U-kwon , SWAAGGG!

We made reaction video on the red carpet, - with my friends

MY REACTION WAS SO DAEBAKKKKKK!!! ARGHHH! I can't. NOOOOOO!!!

 

HAHAHA. Oh yeah. I know. I'm over reacting :)

 

---

Thank you for subscribing on this fic :) I will wait for your comments :D