Final~

Don't you know that I have love you?(One shot)

Sulli’s POV


Argh! I suddenly wake up from the dream. Victoria unnie come into my room.

“Unnie, where is Taemin Oppa?”I asked. She looked at me.

“Have you dreamed about Taemin again?”She asked. I nodded.

“How many times now?”She asked.

“2 months and 3 weeks.”I answered.

“Did you really love him? Could you change some people? There are many people who loved you. With your cute little face you can get any guy you like. Taemin have girlfriend already. Suzy won’t let you stay like this if she knows you like Taemin.”Victoria unnie said.

“But unnie I can’t forget him.”I said.

“Try to. That might good for you. Taemin treat you as your friend. Okay?”She asked.

“Ne, Unnie.”I said and went into the bathroom. I took a bath and wash my face. I brush my teeth and went out of the bathroom. Then I change my clothes. I am really happy today because today I have to see with SHINee Oppas. So, that means I have to see with Taemin Oppa. I went to the kitchen. I saw Victoria unnie cooking foods.

“Unnie, what is for breakfast?”I asked.

“Pancake.”She answered.

“Girls, come and eat. And we have to go to SHINee’s dorm.”Victoria unnie said.

“That’s good. I haven’t meet Jonghyun Oppa for a long time.”Luna unnie said.

“Yah, Park Sun Young. We have met SHINee yesterday.”Amber unnie said. I laughed.

“But for me 1 days is for I years.”Luna unnie said.

“I am willing to see Minho Oppa.”Krystal said.

“Sulli, are you fine with Taemin?”Luna unnie asked.

“Aniyo, Unnie. He likes Suzy. He only treats me as a sister.”I said.

“Poor, Sulli. You like him don’t you?”Krystal asked. I blushed.

“Yah, Krystal.”I shouted.

“Aigo! You are blushing. Don’t lie. We know you like him.”Krystal said.

“Okay, okay. Eat. Stop talking.”Victoria unnie said.

“What about our leader? You like Onew Oppa, don’t you?”Luna unnie asked. Victoria unnie blushed.

“Er, I don’t like him.”She said.

“So, what? You like Nichkhun Oppa?”I asked.

“Yah, yah. You guys. How can I like that Nichkhun stupid bastard?”She shouted.

“Omo, Omo! You said you like Nichkhun Oppa, now what happen?”Krystal asked.

“Now, he break up with me. I hate him a lot. Don’t tell his name in front of me. Arraso? Now eat hurry. SHINee must be waiting at us.”Victoria unnie said.

“Ne, unnie.”We all said.

“Unnie, I finished eating.”I said.

“Okay, Sulli good girl.”Victoria unnie said.

Then we all finished eating. Then we went to SHINee Oppas dorm.

Ding Dong

Onew Oppa come and opened the door.

“Oh! Everybody. F(x) is here.”Onew Oppa shouted. Then all the members arrived except Taemin Oppa. I feel upset.

“Oh! Luna. I have been missing you.”Jonghyun Oppa said.

“Me too. Jonghyun Oppa.”She said and hugged him.

“Noona, come in.”Onew Oppa said to Victoria unnie. Victoria unnie blushed.

“Minho Oppa.”Krystal called.

“Krystal, I miss you so much.”Minho Oppa said and they went in.

“Yo, amber. What’s up?”Key Oppa asked.

“I am fine.”She said and went into the house. Only I left. No one called me to come in. Taemin Oppa where are you? Don’t you know that I really love you?

“Sulli, what are you doing? Come in.”Onew Oppa said.

“Oh! I am coming. Komowa, Onew Oppa.”I said. Then we sat down on the sofa. Victoria unnie chatting with Onew Oppa, Luna unnie playing phone with Jonghyun Oppa, Minho Oppa and Krystal watching TV, Key Oppa and Amber unnie talking. Only I am alone. Taemin Oppa, do you know that I am here?

“Onew Oppa.”I called.

“I want to drink water. Can I go to the kitchen?”I asked.

“Sure, you can.”Onew Oppa said.

Then I went into the kitchen. I saw Taemin Oppa. My heart beat faster and faster. He turned around and looked at me. I blushed.

“Hi, Oppa.”I greeted.

“Hi!”He said and went away. Oppa, why are you so harsh on me? What did I do wrong?

Then I took a cup and drink water. Then I walked to the living room. I don’t see the water. I walked over there and slip.

*Bump*

“What happen?”Onew Oppa asked.

“It must be Sulli.”Victoria unnie said. Then Taemin Oppa ran to me.

“Yah, are you okay?”Taemin Oppa asked. I nodded.  Next all arrived.

I am really happy. He ran to me first.

“Komowa.”I sat and stand up then I fall on Taemin Oppa. Oh! We are so close. He stared at me. Then I quickly stand up.

“Mianhae, Oppa.”I said and rushed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I am really happy. Oh!

I am really blushing. Then I went out of the bathroom. Taemin Oppa comes to me.

“Sulli, are you bored?”He asked.

“Ne, Oppa.  Waeyo?”I asked.

“Come with me. Let’s play.”He said and called me to his room. OMO! I am really happy. Today I have chance.

“Sulli, did you know?”He asked.

“Know what Oppa?”I asked.

“There are many fics about us.”He said. I blushed.

“Really?”I asked.

“Oppa, I should go.”I said.

“Why? I am not going to do anything to you. Trust me.”He said and sat beside. I am a little afraid.

“Yah, what is happening to you? Your face is red.”He said.

“Nothing Oppa.”I said.

“Bye, bye.”I said and went out of his room. He laughs.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

 

How should I confess that I like Sulli? I can’t face her because I like her. What did she think me? Does she think I hate her? No, Sulli. I really love you.  She looks so cute when she shy. When she fall down, I can’t stop my mind. I ran and help her.

“Yah, Lee Taemin.”Minho Hyung called.

“What Hyung?”Taemin asked.

“You like Sulli right?”He asked. I blushed.

“Yes.”I answered.

“So, why don’t you confess her?”Minho asked.

“Because I am not ready to.”I said.

“Krystal said that Sulli really likes you. And BTW what did you do her? Her face turn red when she come out of the room.”Minho Hyung said.

“Nothing. I just sat beside her.”I said.

“Okay, Taemin fighting! Try to get Sulli okay?”Minho Hyung asked.

“I will.”I said. Then he went out.

Did Sulli really like me? Then I decided to confess her but not now. I lied on the bed. Should I tell Sulli to come here?

(After 1 hour)

“Taemin, someone wants to see you. Go to here.”Minho Hyung said while giving him a paper.

“Beach? Who want to see me at the beach?”I asked.

“Stop talking and go there. She must be waiting now.”Minho Hyung said.

“She? Who?”I asked.

“Stop asking and go now.”He said and I went to the beach he asked me to go.

Then I arrived that beach and saw a girl from a back that is sitting and waiting at me. I walked to her.

I realize that she is……

“Sulli?”I called.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”She asked.

“How about you?”I asked.

“My unnies tell me to come here. Someone is waiting at me.”She said.

“Me too. My Hyungs tell me to come here.”I said and sat beside her.

“Sulli-ah, I have to tell you something.”I said.

“What is it?”She asked. I looked at her.

“Sulli, I love you will you be my girlfriend?”I asked.

“Oppa.”She called.

“Wae? Don’t you like me?”I asked.

“Aniyo, I like you Oppa.”She said and hugged me.

“I love you Sulli.”I said.

“Me too Oppa.”She said and kissed me.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it? Too cheesy right?

Boring? But that’s okay. Because I am making Taelli fics become 100. Please support.

Komowa!