Final.

Missing You

The next day,

"Baby, we're going for a date!" Daehyun suggested, showing me his cute eye smile. 

I smiled back at him happily. We walked on the snow-filled streets. Its going to be Christmas soon thats why BAP was given a break. But a short one. Today was the last day. And its only half day left. I sighed too myself, I must cherish the moments now.

"Daehyunnie." I called.

"Hmm?" 

"Let's take a photo." I suggested.

"Why the sudde-"

"Cheese!"

Daehyun quickly stopped talking and smiled into the camera. Snap! Goes the camera. 

"I'll look at this when I miss you~" I said and started walking, still sad at the thought. Daehyun caught up with me and held my hand. "Let's enjoy ourselves." he smiled. I know, he's sad too. "Wah~" Daehyun pointed to a shop and dragged me in. It was a shop selling couple things. I was attracted by some key rings that are cute and lovely. Daehyun picked a pair and went to pay for it. We walked out of the shop and Daehyun handed me a key ring. 

"One for baby and one for me!" he smiled excitedly like a cute little kid. 

It was really cute. 

"That way, we're never apart." he smiled. 

"Let's grab some ice cream then." I suggested, trying to make Daehyun cheer up a little more.

At the ice cream shop...

"Please let me see the menu." Daehyun asked.

"Alright."

The counter lady peeked behind Daehyun and saw me. 

"Ahh. A couple? You should buy the couple ice cream." the lady suggested.

"Ah.. Ok then. A cup of couple ice cream for us."

 

Outside...

"Ah Daehyun, its so awkward.." I whispered.

We were eating like this.

"No, its not. I like it." Daehyun smiled.

Daehyun suddenly dipped his finger into the ice cream and applied it onto my nose."Yah!" I laughed and put some onto his too. 

"Wait, baby." Daehyun stopped and took out his phone.

"Selca time~" he snapped a picture of us two, smiling happily, ice cream still on our noses. "Setting it as wallpaper right away!" he chimed.

"Oh god, they're so sweet~" a passerby saw us and said. We bowed shyly and looked back at each other.

Then...

We laughed.

Ice cream was still awkwardly on our noses. 

*jebal sallyojwo~ you're my girl~*

Daehyun's phone rung. 

"Ah ne.. ne.. I'm going back soon.. ne..  bye." 

"So... you going back?.." I asked, disappointed.

"Yes..." he softly answered.

Suddenly, Daehyun hugged me very tightly.

"Ah.. baby, you're suffocating me..." I said.

"Mian.. But I can't bear to go. I'll miss you a lot." tears start to fell from his eyes, wetting my shirt.

I pulled away from the hug and cupped my hands on his cheeks.

"Aww. My boyfriend's such a baby. I'll miss you too. But I want you to work hard towards your dream more ok? Its not like we're not seeing each other anymore.. And we'll always be in contact." I said, gently his cheek and faked a smile. 

"I'll sent you home first." Daehyun said, wiping his tears.

"Nah. If you do, I won't bear you to leave even more." I said, smiling gently for him.

"Araso." he replied and kissed me on the lips. The kiss was full of unbear-ness to leave. He did not wanted to part so I pulled away slowly.

"See ya." I said, waving at him.

He walked down the streets, bidding me goodbye.

I stood there, watching his figure getting smaller till theres nothing left and made my way back home.