Our Meetings

YOOSU WGM???

abcdefg = for korean conversation

abcdefg = for english conversation

This story is purely my idea & imagination, please bare with it and if this story make you uncomfortable please don't read because i know many people don't like especially MPREG story^^


 

15 years ago

Seoul, Korea

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yeoboseyo, this is Kim Junsu’s eomeoni ?”

“Ne, this is Kim Junsu’s Umma speaking.”

“Ah, sorry to bother you. I’m Kim Junsu’s homeroome teacher.”

“Ne, seonsaengnim.. what happen to Junsu? He trouble you at school?”

“Ani, he is a good student. I just want to tell you that Junsu suddenly collapsed.”

“OMO!!! What happen to Junsu?”

“I don’t know, but don’t worry the school doctor told me Junsu is fine. But the school doctor want to talk to Junsu’s parents. Can you come here?”

“Ah, thanks God….Ne, we will come to see him. Thanks for the notice.”


“Please sit down. I’m Shindong the school doctor. I think you’ve heard from Junsu’s homeroom teacher.”

“Ne, my wife told me that. What it matter you want to say to us?”

“First, Mr and Mrs. Kim the things that i have to say maybe will make you surprised. And second, I’m not sure about this case because I’m not an expert in this field.”

“So, what happen to our Junsu?”

“When Junsu fainting, I did a medical examination to Junsu. And what I found really surprised me.”

“What happen? This is cancer?”

“No, Mrs. Kim. Please calm down, this is not a deadly disease. This is just a special case and I never found it before. What to say…hmm.”

“Just say it,  me and my wife ready to hear that.”

“Ok. When I did medical examination to Junsu, I found that Junsu in his first period. You know what ‘period’ is I’m talking about. The ‘period’  that happen to girls when they reached puberty.”

“No no no…that’s will never happen. Our Junsu is…my Junsu…”

“Calm down Mrs. Kim, maybe this just my mistake diagnosis because I’m not expert in this field. But for now, I’m just give you a recommendation to talk the expert of this case. I’ve friend in US, maybe he can help Junsu. This is his contact.”

“Thank you very much Shindong-ssi, I’ll contact your friend. And please keep this conversation just between us.”

“I’ll. My patients records is a secret and I will not tell anyone.”


ia, US

“Mom, I told you I could come here alone. I’m already 18 for God sake”

“No, Micky. I want to be with you. You know, mom really love you, right?”

“Yeah, I know. But…”

“No ‘but’. I know this is really hard for you, so I’ll always be with you and I’ll always support you whatever you choice.”

“Thanks, mom. This really big help for me. And please keep this secret from dad.”

“I’ll. Now go for your counseling session. Mom will wait here.”

“Ok. I’ll be back.”


“Ok, Mr and Mrs. Kim. I’ve learned Junsu’s case. This really rare case but I’ve met this case before. In this case, Junsu has a men’s body but inside he has a womb. So, it is possible if he have with man he’ll be pregnant, but if he have with women he will not get that woman pregnant, because he has no . You can talk to Junsu about this and what his decision. But please, take this slowly because Junsu is too young and maybe he can’t understand this matter.”

“We will doctor, we will…thanks for the time.”

“No, it’s ok.”


“Micky, what doctor said?”

“I’ll move to Korea, mom.”

“What? Micky, please tell me what happen? And what doctor said?”

“Doctor said if I’m sure I can take this as my way. And I decided to move to Korea.”

“But why?U.S is more free than Korea.”

“But I can’t mom. Dad is here, and I don’t want to disappoint him. Please mom, support me. You told me you always support me, right?”

“Yes, I’ll always support you. But, what should I say to your dad?”

“Say that I want to moving with grandma, also I went to lived indenpendently in Korea. He will understand that and this is the right solution. Dad would be difficult to accept that his oldest son is gay, I don’t want dad disowned me and I don’t want broke his heart.”

“Ok, I’ll do that. But please take care of yourself.”


“Yeobo, ottoke? Junsu is very sad and now he is run away.”

“Don’t worry, Youngmi-ah. Junho already chased him.”

“This is must be my fault. When I pregnant I hope that will be girl and boy twins.”

“Don’t blame yourself, we’ve an awesome twins now. You know, Junho and Junsu is our precious treasure. I’m always proud of them and I always thanks to you because you gave birth to them.”

“But Junsu is too young, he just 13. Many people will stay away from him and think he is freak, and…and society will not accept him. Poor my baby Junnie…”

“If people do that, we must always be there for him. Remember, for us Junsu is special. It’s not a disease but it’s a gift from God to special person, we must proud about that. Our Junsu is special, we must take good care of him. Don’t worry anymore, ne.”

“Yes, you right Yeobo.”

“Let’s find Junsu and Junho., this is foreign country I'm afraid they'll get lost.”


Yoochun POV

When I passed the hospital park I saw a boy crying on the bench, from the he wear I can tell he is a boy. So I approached that boy.

“Excuse me, can I help you and why are you crying?”

That person tittle his head and looked at me with a question look.

Oh, my God. I never see  someone who have a beautiful and cute face before. Now, I’m not sure if he is a boy. That plum lips, cubby cheek, puffy almond eyes (that must because his criying). Aishhh…I know I’m gay, but this is couldn’t be love at first sight right?

“Mian, because I’m crying here.”

He speak Korean, I understand that. Oh my, and his voice is so angelic…stop that Park Yoochun!!!

“You’re Korean?”

“Ne.”

“What are you doing here and why are you crying? Can I sit?”

I pointed the empty space beside him and he nod his head.

“I’m here for medical check up.”

“Are you sick?”

He silent for a while and his face is really sad. Stupid, Park…you must never ask that question.

“Sorry, I was rude to ask you that.”

“No, it’s okay. I just…have a rare diseases and my case is special. There is no medicine can cure that. “

WHAT?? Why this angel must have a rare diseases? It can’t be true…

“Are you ok?” Aish….silly question again, Park Yoochun.

“I’m okay, don’t worry. Just little bit surprise with the news.”

He is really angel. If I was him, I must have been desperate and cursing the world. I remember something and then I took off the necklace that I wear then I give that to him.

“Take this, is my lucky charm. Might your diseases be cured if you wear this. My umma give it when I was kid.”

“I can’t, this is your precious thing because your umma specially give it to you. You can’t give it to a stranger.”

“Yes, I can. You need it, umma will happy if she know this necklace can help other people. Please take it.”

“Well, ok. If you insist. Gomawo.”

He smile to me and I just stune like a idiot while smile.

“Micky.” He read a teks on the pendant.

“That’s my name. by the way, what is you name?”

“My name is…

“Junnie-ah.”

Someone shoted that name, me and that boy turn around to see who is that person. Then a boy who have a similar face with my angel – but his body more bigger – (my angel? YAH PARK YOOCHUN STOP THINKING LIKE THAT) running to my angel and hug him.

“Junnie-ah, wae you run away? Hyung, appa and umma very worried, you know.”

“Mianhae, hyung.”

“Don’t do that again, ok!! Remember this, we always be with you. If people avoiding you, don’t be sad because you still have me, appa and umma. Hyungie will find a medicine for you diseases, I’m going to be a doctor and hyungie promise will take care of you. So, don’t be sad again ne, arasso?”

“Ne, hyung.”

“Now, let’s find appa and umma.”

“But…

“Let’s go, don’t make appa and umma more worried.”

Then the two boy leave, I still look at my angel. Before he leave, he give me a smile that I never forget it for the rest of my life…my love at first sight…my angel…my Junnie… I hope we will meet again ...


COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEASE >.<