Eh?

Happy Ending?

I was walking around the park with Peniel while enjoying our ice cream on the hot day. He asked me out for lunch and since I have nothing to do besides updating my fanfiction, why not eh? The fact that I have nothing in mind on how to continue my story is frustrating. So I've decided to accept Peniel's offer on buying me lunch. Heh, this is another meaning of friends with benefits. 

The day was extremely hot, which results in me wearing black shorts paired with a short sleeved t-shirt and a beanie that has 'YEHET' written across it. Despite having a few scratches on my leg is a bit embarassing, I don't think I should give a damn about that for the time being.

I swear to god that the sun was purposely shining towards us, I don't know if that's possible or not, but it followed everywhere we went. After a few complaints (from me), Peniel finally found a huge tree that we never knew was there at the park. We managed to get there before this one couple does. The girl puts too much make up on her face - she almost looked like a clown, while his boyfriend looked OBVIOUSLY tired with his girl.

"Come on Sulli, quit being such a baby. They had gotten here first. We could just go somewhere else." His boyfriend was practically pleading this Sulli.

"But Minho, we got here first! You're the boyfriend, so ask them to leave!" She was stomping while shouting those words to his poor boyfriend. Sheesh, how did he managed to stay with her even for a day?

"It's either we go somewhere else or I'll ditch you here and there'll be no more dates. I'll wait 3 seconds for your answer." He shot his girlfriend a boring look and started to count with his arms crossed. Sulli looked a bit surprised at his boyfriend's reply but still kept his 'I'm mad' face on. Then she stomped away to the direction of a nearby cafe.

Minho rolled his eyes and gave an apologetic smile to us. He gave us a bow and scratched his head sheepishly. 

"I'm sorry for ruining your date. I don't even know why I'm still with her. I guess this is time you say 'things I do for love'."

"No we're not dati--"

"It's cool bro, I feel you. My girl here isn't much different. Right baby?" Peniel answered while placing his hand around my shoulder and shook them. That dude then actually gave me a super dumb smile which made me erk. Minho just smiled at our actions.

"Urh, I think I've got to go now. As you you can see, I have a sulking girlfriend to settle. Take care of yours, okay? Haha, nice meeting you guys." With that, he jogged away.

 I shot a glare at Peniel that seemed like wasn't affected by the things that just happened. He kept his eyes looking at anywhere but me -- his hand was still on my shoulder. Ignoring me, I see? I let my hand sneak at his thigh and pinched them as hard as I could. His reaction was beyond hilarious. Although the possibility of me going deaf is high -- effect from his high pitched scream, I laughed until tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"Ha-ha funny Cho Hee. It burns like hell you . If it turns purple tomorrow, I swear you're going to pay for it. I'm a freaking idol for god's sake. He looked down at me as he is already standing - probably scared if I launch another attack on his other precious body parts. I just mocked him as a reply, gosh. he's more annoying than a nagging ahjumma.

"Sure baby. I'll let you do anything to me." I battled my lashes at him. But instead of getting an annoyed huff, Peniel smirked at me. Uh-oh, this isn't good. Right, as if this loser could do anything.

"Really Cho Hee? You would let me do anything?"

"No, dumbo, come closer and I'll reconstruct your face." I spat those words at him with a straight face. I didn't lnow how I managed to hold in my laughter from looking at the way his expressions changed. Having fun teasing him, I continued my sentence.

"Awh, nobody would want that to happen to our pretty little idol here. right? Awhh."

"Please. I'm a guy, and you're a girl - although I'm not really sure bout that.."

"YAH!"

"Shhh. let's just continue enjoying this amazing weather, why would we want to waste it? Sheesh."

He finally huffed in annoyance and took his seat next to me. Our ice creams had finished long ago - we didn't really ate it but since we dropped them while gawking at the earlier bickering couple. So we end up throwing them because as much as Peniel loves grass and dirt flavor, I don't think I will. We sat there in a complete silence which is both comfortable and uncomfortable. It's comfortable, thanks to the noises at the background which is relaxing. Kids laughing and screaming and old couples spotted chatting and smiling to each other - it's a really a wonderful sight and scene. On the other hand, I'm the person that couldn't sit still cause I won't be able to stop thinking about everything. Eventhough I'm sitting with my friend - and only a friend - I'm actually scared to death if he notices my flaws. Anything like my flabby tummy sticking out or is mouth quirked up in the right way, or even a 'how should I place my arm, so it doesn't look awkward' question will flicker in my head. It's not that I want him to fall in love with me or what so ever - it's just one of my annoying habit when I'm around someone - even around my girlfriend. My face isn't that good looking and I wouldn't want my whole self to make it more worse. But I'll always end up in an awkward postion anyway. Like now.

"What are you doing." Peniel looked at me with his blank face on.

"Huh? What are y-you talking about -- Shh don't mind people's business, just go back to closing your eyes and continue meditating or whatever, shoo shoo."

I pushed both of his shoulders harshly so that he's laying down - which also means that I'm on top of him. You see, this is a normal thing we do to each other eventhough we both acknowledge that it is weird, but we didn't care. He gave me are-you-kidding-me look and struggled to get out of my strong grip by shaking my shoulders which results in me losing balance and I fell on top of him. I heard him groaned in pain but that obviously isn't my problem. 

"Lee Cho Hee get your heavy self off me!" Peniel whined exactly like a girl. He even pouted which really complimented the whole girl package. As my hair is now covering his face, it looks like he was kissing my hair. I leaned my head towards his chest and used my super cute aegyo voice. Nobody can say no to that.

"Noh. Puniel's chest is warm. Cho Hee likey!" I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled into his chest more - if that's possible. He obviously gave up on trying to he get off my grip, but he knows better not to mess with me. He sighed and I could imagine him closing his eyes out of frustration.

"I hate you more than anything in the world, you know that?"

"I know, I love you too baby." I and we both chuckled. I was about to get up as my neck was getting sore when a certain someone decided to show up and witnessed the boyfriend-girlfriend scene between me and Peniel. 

"Cho Hee, you're amazing! Two boys at a time? Oh why am I even surprised, you've done this before." The voice that I missed had finally hit my eardrums and as an effect to that, I jumped up from my awkward position earlier. The sudden action made me stumble a bit and it also had made my hair covered my face. Not wanting to look like an idiot, I pulled my hair into the most messiest bun just to make sure I'm not hearing things. When I saw the said person, I hugged him hurriedly not caring the attention that I had gain from shouting his name. 

"YOON FREAKING DOO JOON!!! I WAS SO WORRIED WHEN YOU LEFT ME, I--"

"Damn right, you were so worried! You were practically all over that dude just a while a go. You really expect me to believe anything you say since the incident?" He snickered.

It's a huge lie if I say his words didn't hurt me at all, they did - a lot to be honest. But all I care right now is how much I missed him and how I don't want to cause another scene that could make him walk away from me again. God knows how much I didn't want that to happen. My head fits perfectly at the crook of his neck and I was sniffing him like a mad dog. I missed his scent so much. Nothing could ruin this moment, but I spoke too soon. 

"Doojoon! Why is she sniffing you like a dog? " My eyes popped open and I let go of Doojoon almost immediately. I turned around to face a girl that is scrunching her face - showing that she's mad. Her cheeks were flushed - not sure if it was caused by the weather or by the fact that a pretty girl is hugging her oppa. 

"Don't worry Gayoon, she's a nobody." Doojoon smiled at her and pushed me as hard as he could. He distanced himself away from me to reach out for the girl's wrist. Should I mention the smirk that he gave me? 

"Ah, it's so rude of myself. Hey, I'm Lee Cho Hee, and no I'm not a dog, I'm Doojoon's bestfriend." I smiled and bowed to Gayoon. Before I gestured Peniel to make himself presentable, I heard Doojoon snorted and whispered "Tch, what bestfriend." 

I pretended to miss those words that came out of his thin lips and continued with introducing Peniel as my friend. But Peniel, of course, has other plans.

"How could you, Cho Hee? After all we've done together.."

"Why do you make it sound like we're together, I swear you're a freak."

"Anyway, sorry Gayoon-sshi, I'm this little piece of 's bestfriend, as her used-to-be bestfriend ran away from their problems." Peniel sent a wink to Doojoon which had made the said guy's jaw clenched tightly. 

"Ah, I'm really sorry for being a total just now, I prefer no one else touching my man. But since you're his bestfriend, I don't see why not. I know that you guys already know my name but just to be proper, I'm Gayoon." She extended her beautiful hand towards me gesturing me to shake her hand. I took it and enjoyed while the moment last. I mean, hey, you don't get to shake with a smooth hand everyday. 

I guess Peniel noticed the sparkle in my eye by the time my hand and Gayoon's hand meet cause he pulled me to his side right after that. I nudged my elbow at his beloved tummy hardly that made him cough. I smirked at the sound of his throat scratched and turned to face Doojoon again.

"So where have you been? We have a lot to catch up you prick! You don't even know what had happen after you left.."

"Do I want to know?" He snapped.

"Look, I'm really sorry for whatever that happened. Can't we just get over it already?"

"Well, tell that to yourself! You should just get over that 'Son' of a--"

"You know what, you should stop judging people based from their freaking past. He's different now, I know!"

"How would you, out of all people, know? You were lied to once. Can't you remember it? I was there, I was the witness. It's not impossible for it to happen again Cho Hee." 

One by one his words flowed into my ears and straight to my head, actually agreeing to what he said. Every single thing that he just said does make sense, but everyone deserves a second chance right? And it's already too late, I'm already with Dongwoon back again. Of course, I couldn't let that information slip out of my mouth  or I'd be dead for the second time. I let out a huge sigh at the thought of that.

Is it better if I just shut my mouth or let him know right this instance? I surely want him to stay longer. I guess he won't know bout it then. I didn't realise I was closing my eyes while thinking all the craps that I shouldn't care. I opened my eyes again and pulled my lips up into a small smile.

"Dooj, we just saw each other and we're already at each others throat. It's stupid, we should stop talking about Son --"

"Son of a ."

"Why do you have to say that?"

"Cause it makes me happy. Now continue."

"Okay... Anyway, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, we should just forget about him for today and just spend time together. I mean we already did the dramatic 'oh we finally meet again' scene, I really don't think we need to act out another one.... Let's get -- where did they go?"

"They left earlier together. Wow you really didn't noticed that? Then how can you say that you know that a certain someone had change? It's funny."

"Yoon Doo Joon, cut it out! I wouldn't want people to judge me for punching a guy in the middle of a peaceful park. Now let's just go."

I walked and ditched him there, expecting him to follow behind me. After a few while of walking alone, I looked back to see Doojoon watching me with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed.

"Why aren't you following me, you bastard?" I half-shouted to him, since, of course I wouldn't want people to know what a beautiful mouth I have. What I didn't realize at that time was, there was already a judging ahjumma that was situated near my spot. She hissed at me and made a 'tch' sound and continued admiring herself through the pocket sized mirror that she has with her . Shessh, I could just talk about how the floral neon-coloured blouse had made her look a thousand times older. I'm not trying to be mean, but let's just say I'm a really honest person. 

"Tch, why should I follow you? You're not the boss of me." He turned his heels and started walking the opposite way. God, he's really asking for the some dfama scenes to be replayed, isn't he?

"Yoon Doo Joon come on! Let's just be -- be how we used to be!" That made him stopped his steps and made his way towards me. His hands were already tucked in his blue jeans, his eyes didn't leave mine. I sense something is wrong with the way his eyes are looking at me.

"Cho Hee, we can't probably act like nothing happened between us before this right? Cause I clearly remembered that we are not related in any way anymore. Ring any bells?"

"Oh Dooj, you can't be serious--"

"I am the serious one right now. Do you still think I was joking back then? Lee Cho Hee, you need to get your together, this world isn't about you!"

He pulled my beanie and threw it harshly to the green grass, resulting in my hair covering my face oh-so-gracefully. My head was hanging low as it was heavy with embarassment. His words hurts like hell but nobody could deny that they were all true. I played the hem of my shirt and when I finally had the guts to lift my head up, I spit the words that I had arranged in my head before.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm selfish --"

"I'm sorry too, cause I am not going to listen to all that bull. Not now, not ever. You can keep them for someone else who cares. Em, let's see, Dongwoon maybe?"

With the last disgusted glance, he left me, again. I stared at his disappearing silhoutte with wide eyes for some time and snapped out of it when I realised people were staring. Urgh, so much of not wanting people's attention. I picked up my beanie and frowned at the stain that was on it. I removed the grass and dirt that was stucked on it while replaying Yoon Doojoon's words again and again in my head. When suddenly a pebble hit my head. I looked for the one who did it and it turned out to be the ahjumma with the ugly blouse. She gestured me to come to her and when I did, she pats the space next to her on the bench. It was super suspicious, like what would she want from a cute teenager from me? We sat there in silence for god knows how long. And I took that time to think about what ifs. like what if I didn't visit Dongwoon at the hospital? What if I listened to Doojoon? Too many posibilities that we'll never know about their outcomes. I was too immersed in my own conversation with my self that I startled when the ahjumma's raspy voice broke the silence for good.

"Do you need a hug?"

Those words totally caught me off guard, and I just stared at her with my mouth open wide. She didn't take her eyes off her reflection while her fingers were busy brushing her short brown-red permed hair. 

Well honestly, I do need a hug right now, it doesn't matter from who. It's just one of the moments that you need to share with a stranger since they know nothing to judge you but since she practically witnessed my scene... I guess it doesn't matter to my body cause it leans towards the ahjumma's body and just stared into space. She stopped brushing her hair and gives me soothing pats that really helped in calming my tensed body. 

"There, there. You can let it all out." She chanted while her hands were rubbing my back in a slow pace. My head was already stucked at the crook of her neck, my sharp chin is probably hurting her shoulder.

"But I don't want to cry--"

"Shut up, I was doing the typical drama lines. Just fake sob cause people need to know what a great actresss I am."

I immediately did whatever she forced asked but was replied with a heavy sigh.

"Please. I'm not that mean okay. I could read you, I know you're one of those girls who wants to look tough and all but I'm way older than you so don't worry about me knowing your inner thoughts. You probably did something bad to that young man--"

"I did something super horrible."

"Well, you did something super horrible, yes, but if you really want him to stay then you should make him sure that you're worth his apology. Instead of watching him go, you should do something that will make him stop on his tracks. Guys are not that different than girls, they too need to know that you are willing to lower down your ego for them. We can't always expect the guys to do all the work, right?"

Her words make their way through my head and thaút was probably the best advice I've ever gotten from a stranger. I nodded and pulled away from the calming hug. I gave her a smile and vice versa. 

"Thank you ahjumma. I'm sorry cause I was about to say something bad to you earlier. You're an amazing person. My name is Lee Cho Hee by the way. How do you know about whatever I was thinking anyway?"

"You can just call me eunjumma. Meh, let's just say I had so many experience with boys." She ended that sentence with a wink. I hit her shoulder slightly and laughed.

"Why aren't you home yet, eunjumma? Your husband might be starving at home."

"I don't have a husband."

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry I d-didn't mean-- I d-didn't know --"

"My husband's not dead, sheesh calm your . I'm not married. "

What??

"Bet you didn't see that coming. Omg you should see your face."

"What the fu--fudge?"

"You can curse infront of me, you know, I don't mind at all."

"Then why did you hissed at me earlier....?"

"I was just role playing an ahjumma."

"Okay.. An ahjumma roleplaying an ahjumma?? What does that suppose to mean? Like does it make any sense??"

"Yes it does, now shut up and help me with my hair."

"No thank you, my friend is back so adios! Thank you for the hug though!" I gave her a last wave and ran towards Peniel that looked lost.

Well, isn't it surprising that he isn't with that Gayoon girl. I creeped behind his back and poked his side and he immediately kneeled down and screamed "DON'T HURT ME PLEASE SIR!!!" 

Peniel why.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"The last order is done, Min Ah~-!"

Phew, another chaotic day at the cafe. I really need to consider about hiring another barista, or me and Min Ah could die because of lack of rest. Since I'm in charge of the cafe now, might as well take the chance that is given right? You only have one shot, y'know? I sat my on the brown stool that was provided.Thank god it's Friday. You know what I'm thinking? Yes, a date.... a y date.... with my bed. 

 

Beep.

I reached for my phone in my pocket and unlocked it to check the message I just received.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From : Dongwoonie

Heyyyy hunn since you're not working tomorrow, can we go out for a date? Please please please! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So much of spending the day alone with my bed. How can you say no to this piece of perfection? But I swear my whole body is aching though... Should I? I mean he can wait, it's not like he's going anywhere soon. 

 

Beep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

From : Dongwoonie

Before you could say no, there's a surprise waiting for you tomorrow. Too bad I know how much you love surprises right? Gosh I'm such a great boyfriend.m. Since I know you'll say yes, I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow night. I'm giving you some space to have fun with your friends, can you see how nice I am? Oh heads up, make sure you pack in some extra clothes /wink wink/ hahahaha, saranghaeyo!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Wait, I remembered something about surprises.... Ah! The conversation between Dongwoon and Sunny about a surprise on my birthday? That means... My birthday is tomorrow? What the heck? I checked the date on my phone and yes, it's my birthday tomorrow. How can I forget? It's my day, for crying out loud. Maybe the reason is because I have no one to celebrate it with besides Dongwoon, MinAh and Peniel.... Sigh. Why is my life so sad... But whatever! I have 2 amazing people to have fun with! I dialled Peniel and MinAh's number and told them about my plan for tomorrow -- leaving the fact that its my birthday tomorrow. Sheesh, I'm excited!

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annisa says ;

Okay should I say sorry for the long wait......

OKAY GUYS IM SO SORRY ^^;;;;;;;;;;; (idk this kept on repeating i should just go punch myself) I just had a writer's block for the longest time. I even had a thought about deleting this story.... Gosh, I need to motivate myself I swear. I think this chapter is a bit too short for the long wait? Ok you guys can judge. 

Well let me explain what really happened. Well do you guys know Bangtan Boys? (if you're an army say eyy!) So yeah, they had been invading my life for the past few months. It hurts too much, I need mental help. The reason I liked them? Well just go youtube and search for Bangtan Bomb. WATCH THEM ALL AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY MY CAPS LOCK IS ON.  Seriously though, they're something else (for the time being) but of course nothing can top my B2st okay. I'm turning to a now. A psycho . AND THE FACT THAT BEAST SHOWTIME IS GONNA AIR SOME TIME SOON ISN'T HELPING EITHER!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I AM SUPER DUPER EXCITED FOR THE SHOWTIME~!!!! IT'S JUST THAT THEY ALL LOOKED SO GOOD I CAN'T RESIST IT. MAYBE I NEED TO CUFF MY HANDS SO THAT I WON'T PUNCH THE SCREEN WHILE WATCHING IT. GOSH THOSE TEASERS!!!!! I MISSED MY BABIES A LOT - I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THEIR MR REMOVED PERFORMANCES, AND HOLY SHIET DID YOU GUYS LISTENED TO THE ACOUSTIC VERSION OF MIDNIGHT???? IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I LITERALLY CRIED. YES IT WAS THAT BEAUTIFUL. HERE'S THE LINKEU :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAImE4Rg3KU

 

If you guys didn't tear up I don't know what will make you cry......ok maybe I'm the weird one here...

So I guess this is it.. I don't know if you guys have to wait for anotber decade for the next chapter, but I hope you'll stay with me..... WE ALL WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER EVEN IF ANYTHING HAPPENS OKAY GUYS??? GuyS?? GIrls.??? Ok no.

I will stop myself before anything else happens. Thanks again for being loyal ( I love loyal people srsly I love you guys muah) And I AM really sorry that I'm an for updating really late. Anddddd, I didn't manage to reply to your comments, but after this chapter, there will be a "Annisa's replies" section. Obviously...For me to reply to....your comments... Teehee! Thank you for supporting guys, I really really appreciate it. \(^o^)/ Oh about the terrible chapter title....... Eep idek.

 

p/s : all those grammar and spelling errors..... sigh

Take care, and you know I love you muah muah lol gheiness overload.