Hospital?

Happy Ending?

I was staring blankly at the mug of coffee right infront of me. I don't know why I'm acting this way. Well, probably because I miss Son Dong Woon. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo...?" Eh? That voice... Could it be...?

 

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, welcome to The Keep Calm and Be Emo Cafe. What would you want to have on this evening?" Well, I'm still working, so I couldn't pull a face even if I hate this human being so much.

 

"I-I... want to talk to you...Cho Hee sshi...If that's possible.."

 

"I'm sorry, but I'm still working so, if you would please leave--"

 

"Then I'll wait for you. Oh, can you serve me Tuna Sandwich and a bottle of mineral water? Yes. thank you."

 

Ish, jashik.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So, what do you want to talk about Sunny-sshi?" I asked, staring at her, with one of my eyebrows  raised, like Ricky's from Teentop. Heckyeah, I'm an angel.

 

"I'm sorry. For everything. That happened between me and Dongwoon. I didn't know he's your boyfriend. He said he's nobody's! I'm really really sorry. But I can tell that he loves you and not me.." She adds a few sobs then.

 

"W-why did you say that? Johnny Depp said, 'If you love two persons in one time, choose the second one. Cause, if you love the first one, you wouldn't look at anyone else' or something like that." I said. Wow, didn't know you're this good with words Lee Cho Hee! Hwaiting!

 

"Yeah, but he doesn't look at me like he looked at you. So I guess...You should be by his side now... Instead of me.."

 

"Why are you saying things like that? It's not like somebody died or something...."

 

"His dad died last week. After he woke up in your apartment and had Minhyuk to take care of him. Now... he's a zombie! He doesn't eat! You need to get back to him. I don't want to see the person that I treasure the most...sad.." She cries again. Urgh, such a crybaby.

 

"Fine, fine, I'll go check on him later..or whenever."
 

"Please take him back unnie!" She begs again. Unnie??

 

"Y-yah, we're at the same age!" I bulged my eyes.

 

"I still want to call you my unnie!" She smiles. Awh. she's actually cute!

 

"Oh then, I'll call you unnie too. Deal?"

 

"Ne, you can call me ahjumma too! If you want..."
 

"How about haelmoni?"

 

And we laughed. With that, we became... closer?

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"No. I don't agree with you, back to Dongwoon. Are you serious? He's a jerk, for god's sakes. Do you realize that he had hurt you? And right infront if my damn eyes!"Doojoon snapped at me. He's so close to me, I could even smell his breath. 

 

"Dude, say it, don't spray it." I said, trying to calm him down. Woops, wrong move.

 

"Nu'uh, don't try to make jokes right now, Lee Cho Hee. I'm being so f***ing serious right now. I don't feel good about them. I think they're onto something."

 

"But, o-o-oppa~" I used my last weapon, Lee Cho Hee's whiny a-a-aegyo. Ew. I'll never use that again.

 

"Can you stop being annoying? First, the joke, and now this? I love you, Lee Cho Hee, I really do. I don't want you to get hurt again. Please, please, can't you just forget that ?!!" He shouted. He's mad. Doojoon, the one who always made me laugh, is mad. This is not good. I could see his veins popping out of his wrist. It's his limit. He's never like this. 

 

"Doojoon-ah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't understand how you feel, and I can't. Maybe you're just being paranoid Doodoo. What if they're really being nice? Without any evil plan?" He let out a heavy sigh. I guess he's tired. Tired with me.

 

"Look. I have this strong feeling telling me that they are satans. It means that they DO have some evil plans. So please, Chocho-ah?"

 

"Doodoo, you're my bestfriend. And aren't you support my decisions?" I asked him.

 

"Since I'm your bestfriend, I also need to advice you," He said, in a soothing voice. After letting another huge sigh, he continued.

 

"And if you still want me as your bestfriend in the future, you better be sure that you won't get near that -faced jerk." He said so freaking calmly, it made  it sound creepier than it already is. 

 

"Y-yeah, got that. Hey you know w-what? I gtg, I mean, m-man how long have I've b-been here eh? Talk to y-you later ahjushi!" Woah, that was the first time I got butterflies in my stomach after a long time. Tch, not butterflies, but maybe monsters banging my heart with huge hammers. Sheesh.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah! Were you even listening??" Do Kyungsoo bulged his already big eyes at me.

 

"EHEHEHEHEHEHE NO I WASN'T. I was enjoying the rare weather today. Blurgh, don't need to be so grumpy." That was what I replied him with, since, he would obviously hit me or something if I wasn't listening.

 

"Right. Spill it out girl, don't hide it from me. I'm not hyunseung, your 4d prince. I know when my little cupcake is messed up." He folded his arms and gave me a judging look. 

 

"What are you crapping about Soosoo. Umph, this kimchi spaghetti is really good man! How did you make this?" I said, trying to avoid his question while stuffing his kimchi spaghetti into my mouth untill its full. It really does taste good though.

 

Since the incident at the cafe, he will try to meet me twice a week. Well, if I'm lucky (if you consider meeting this annoying owl is lucky), he'll meet me 5 days a week. Do Kyungsoo is my (another) guy bestfriend. I'm not sure why god wants me to have so many guy friends though. Soosoo, is my... 10th? If the society knows bout this, they will judge me and call me a . Anyway, here we are, me and Kyungsoo, at the cleanest park we could find, enjoying the food that this owl had made. He's pretty good at it. Scratch that, he's an amazing chef. 

 

"Yes, sure, take your time creating more lies Lee Cho Hee. I'm just going to wait here. You do know that I could make you talk easily right? I got my ways. So..."

 

"Urgh fine, you're such a gay Kyungsoo."

 

"Well, basically I am gay. So I'll take your words as a compliment."

 

"Ish. This annoying smart headed owl. Araseo, araseo I'll tell you everything, from A to Z."

 

After I had told him everything, his eyes bulged bigger. If that could make sense. 

 

"OHMAHGASAH NU'UH HE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT TO MAH GURLLL!!" A pure gay it is.

 

"Stop it you idiot, everybody's staring. And can you stop watching Gossip Girl? Sheesh."

 

"I mean, what the heck, you're his bestfriend! Maybe not bestfriend, since he likes you and all. But still!" He almost shouted, his face turning red.

 

"Dude, chill, I'm the one who's facing this, no need to over react."

 

"Whatever, just take my advice. Ignore Doojoon and just go visit Dongwoonie. That Doojooon dude seriously was just too jealous. He's just afraid you might fall back to Dongwoon. Ahahahaha. He's adorable that way. I wonder if I could turn him gay and fall in love with me."

 

"You , don't you dare."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So, hey, whats up?" I answered Sunny's call. 

 

"D-dongwoon... H-he... Only got... a f-few weeks to l-live.... The doctor s-said, if, if he's st-stronger then, maybe, just maybe.... Unnie.... Please... H-help him..." A few whiny whining was heard after that. Ergh, what the heck.

 

I don't even know how I feel towards Dongwoon anymore. It's complicated. My heart said no, but my head was the complete opposite. Yeah, I know, people usually said 'follow your heart' thing, but if I do that right now, it means, I'm being the jerk myself. I'm just like the heartless Dongwoon. 

 

Doojoon's words? They're not the big deal here. He was just paranoid. Yeap. I know he'll explode when he knows this but that won't be long. I know him like the back of hand! I'm sorry Doojoonie, my ex-boyfriend needs me.

 

But... Do I really want to do this? Do I want to meet him again after what he had done to me? I admit, some of Doojoon's words got me. Well, who wouldn't think twice before meeting their ex, you know what I mean? 

 

Sigh. If I keep on talking to myself, nothing would be solved. I guess, I'll just go visit him. Without informing Doojoon of course.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Room number 408? Got it. Thanks nurse!" I said with a smile.

 

"Yeah, whatever bit*h, just get out of my sight." is what she replied. 

 

"Yikes, nice language loser." She glared at me and all I could do was rolled my eyes.

 

When I reached Dongwoon's room, Sunny was standing infront of the door, looking...annoyed? When I called her name, she looked up and her face immediately turned into a sad face. Suspicious? I don't think so. She lead me into Dongwoon's room and there, laying on the bed, my lovely boy-- ex boyfriend, sleeping peacefully. He looked so pale and a bit skinny. It's impossible that, thats the result of us breaking up, since he was the one who wanted it. 

 

I was about to leave cause, well, what on earth should I do when he is sleeping? I'll just come back another day or whenever. But his voice made me stop on my track.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chocho-ah........"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that is when I realized.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

"S-sarang-h-haeyo....."

 

 

 

 

 

I really really miss my Woonie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

#End of chapter 12

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :
 

((on my knees)) ((head faces the floor))

 

Yeoreoboon, mianhaeyooo for the really really really late update. This year is a really busy year, I swear, and I couldnt find time to update. Thank you for being really patient, and thank you for subscribing. You guys are the reason why I'm still continuing this story. Saranghaeyoooo.

 

 

Oh yeah btw, to b2uties that subscribes this story, I'm sorry but it won't be a beast fanfic in the future. I'm reallyyy sorry. I had change the storyline, and yeah, it's complicated. ((bows infinity times)) ((cries while doing it))

 

BTW EXO'S COMEBACK I MEAN FINALLY //IM NOT EVEN AN EXOTIC--YET// BUT YEAH IM EXCITED MAAAANNNN WHO ISNT?? THEIR TEASER PHOTOS ARE AMAZING!!! LETS JUST KEEP CALM AND WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK. XOXO ((SEE WHAT I DID THURR??))

 

P/S: Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes, I cant check it right now since its already 2.00am here and my dad already shouted at me... so yeah. Just bare/bear(?) with me you aliens~

Loves!