6

Rainy Days and Snowy Nights

Your Pov

Well this is awkward very awkward you can't even explain how awkward this is, I mean just I found out that L.Joe knows my little brother a few days ago… wait yesterday. He doesn’t just knows him he is Ricky’s dorm-mate. And now I have to share a room with him, I have to share a room with someone I just met a stranger. I sighed and threw myself on the nicely made bed. I have to be grateful though. Then I suddenly just thought of something, I hit myself on the head thinking how stupid I was for not thinking of this earlier. Why can’t Ricky sleep in this room and I take his room. I rushed to door and when I opened the door I hit L.Joe. "YAHHHHH" I screamed and cover my eyes because well L.Joe was all wet and all he had was his towel on. I guess he just finished showering. Great timing Chanyun "Mianhae I-I didn’t know you were in here." I walked passed him with my hands covering my eyes "N-neh it’s fine" and I ran towards Ricky’s Room. That was just...

Ricky’s Pov

"Ricky-ahh~~" noona sang as she opened my door, "neh?" She looked at me and said "Ricky, why don’t you sleep in L.Joe’s room with him and I take your room" I chuckled "maybe noona wasn’t listening to the conversation really clearly the whole reason why I have my own room in the first place is because they don’t want me to be their room-mate." Noona just looked at me dumbfounded and she facepalmed herself. I stood up and pushed noona to the living room by her shoulder. I sat her down and she was still quiet.

After a while L.Joe hyung came out from his room I quickly sat near noona just in case he had any idea of hurting me. He gave me a glare and I clinched to noona for my life "Awww" she said and I let go of noona, and she rubbed her arm.

We all started to talk and I can see that L.Joe hyung and Noona slowly started to closer to each other. I was listening to them talk by now when suddenly the boys burst in well except for C.A.P hyung. They all stood frozen in their position just looking at noona as if she was an alien from another planet.

They all still thought that noona was my girlfriend and so I took this advantage to play with them, but not so soon after that L.Joe hyung had to tell them that noona is actually my sister. Then after that me and L.Joe hyung explained to them why noona is staying here.

L.Joe’s Pov

I still can’t get over the fact that she saw me half . Now I’m sure that I have feelings for her duhhh. *Well this is going to be interesting.*

 


Author-nim here ^^ Well i just noticed how short my chapters are... and looks like this story is going to need alot of chapters. I'll try my best to make each chapter longer though ^^ Anyways Subscribe and comments are loved