A new roomate

Rainy Days and Snowy Nights

L.Joes Pov

Everything was all set up, I happily hummed a song as I sat on our sofa. Just as I was about to change the channel I felt my phone vibrate in my pockets. Annoyed I answered the call, "Yeoboseyo?" I said "Ah Hyung, Uh can noona sleep over at our dorm for a few nights?" I suddenly started to panic "wae?"  "Well it’s raining pretty hard and the hotel where noona is living the first floor is flooded. We’re on our home hyung don’t worry me and noona already took noona’s baggage, so we’ll just head on bye hyung."

After Ricky hung up I dashed too Ricky’s room and cleared up the whole prank, I don’t want her thinking that I’m childish or something but i was stumped really I really put all my heart and effort to make this prank and it goes to waster just like that. I heard the doorbell ring and just in time I finished cleaning up already.

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath then I opened the door for them "YAH HYUNG what took you so long" Ricky shouted. I swear to god if he keeps screaming I’ll be deaf soon "Sorry I was in the toilet." Ricky threw some baggage straight at me and luckily I was able to catch them I glared at him.

"Mianhae.. Changhyun is… well I don’t know what’s wrong with him" she said and I was frozen still I didn’t know what to reply so I just nodded. "So hyung where is noona going to sleep?"   "Your room" I said *well she is your sister where else would she sleep* "But hyung you guys were the one who gave me that small room noona can’t possibly sleep in my room, why not in your room hyung?" There was a long silence I was secretly happy if she really was going to end up sleepin in the same room as me. "Why my room?"   "Well you guys gave me the small room because you guys don’t want to be my roommate Chunji Ricky and Changjo all sleep In the same room their room is full the only room available is yours and C.A.P hyung anyways there’s two empty beds in your room because C.A.P hyung will be staying at his home town." *So she’ll be sleeping in my room* I smiled at that thought but quickly stopped because I don't want her thinking I'm some sort of ert or something. The whole time me and Ricky was discussing about where’ll she’ll sleep we both totally forgot that she was just standing there. "Do you a-agree?" I awkwardly asked her "Uhh..Ummm sure she smiled." That smile it was just so… perfect. *Byunghun you couldn’t possibly have feelings for her right? Yes you do stop denying it*