I Learned One Thing About Donghae ... He Has A Girlfriend .

Angels ~

          It didn't take long enough for me to escape Donghae's group of friends, but it did take a long time to find my locker. It was confusing, and I'd wish I hadn't turned Eunhyuk down when he'd offer to show me around. How is it possible that there isn't any adult in the hallway to help?

          When I had found my locker, it was already time for second period. It probably was easy to find, since this class was the only on that had directions with it on the paper. I stuffed the things I didn't need and rushed up the stairway to class. Once I reached the top, I spotted Donghae walking into the same class I was headed. I huffed, and got ready for his coldness, and followed him.

          It was awkward being stared at when I first walked in and made my way to the teacher's desk. There were a few whispers and giigles, but was it about me? 

          Of course. 

          Do I care?

          Probably.

          "Ahh, new student, hmm?" 

 

 

          The teacher questioned. 

          "Yes, Mrs. Ly," I replied, sneaking a glance at her name tag on the desk. 

          "And what might your name be, sweetheart?"

          Creepy...

          "Uh, Jung-Su."

          "Ah, quite a beautiful name." Mrs. Ly looked at the paper in front of her. "Jung-Su, why don't you sit by Eunhyuk and Donghae?"

          "Who?" I hoped she noticed my tone and change my seat.

          "Eunhyuk and Donghae." She gestured towards them. 

          Yeah, I don't think she noticed. "Is it my permanent seat?"

          Mrs. Ly pursed her lips. "I'm not sure. I'm just assigning you in groups of three to do a social studies essay."

          "Oh."

          "Well, have a seat."

          I took my time walking down the aisle. Eunhyuk seemed surprised to see me, but I don't think Donghae noticed.

          I sat down quietly, hoping Eunhyuk doesn't bust the bubble, and start asking me questions. When the bell rang, finally signaling class to begin, Mrs. Ly cleared and stood up from her desk. "Class, please welcome Jung-Su."

          That was my queue to stand up and wave. That was when Donghae chose to give up on staring at nothing and glared at me.  

          I flinched. I knew he was still mad. 

          Mrs. Ly continued talking. "We don't have time for Jung-Su to introduce herself. If you have a question, ask her after class."

          "What are you doing here?"

 

Jessica

 

         A girl with a perky voice and brownish blonde hair asked sarcastically. The whole class burst out laughing.                      

         "Jessica!" Mrs. Ly exclaimed, annoyed. 

         Jessica snorted. 

         Donghae called out to Jessica. "Babe, Jessica." 

         They met eyes for a second.