Angels ~ Chapter 1

Angels ~

          "Good luck and have fun!"

          I smiled at the video message my best friend, Krystal Kwon sent me this morning, then sighed. 

          My first year at Seoul University, and Krystal's not going to be there with me. I'm on my own. 

          I quickly replied to Krystal's message and made my way up the steps of the University. A women about my height stood at the top, holding a clipboard. 

          "You must be Jung-Su," she announced and glanced at her clipboard. "A junior."

          "Yes ma'am."

          "Here, Jung-Su. Good luck!" She gave me a big smile and handed me my schedule. 

          "Thank you."

          I started walking, glancing down at the paper, when the women called me again. I turned around, halfway, still walking. 

          "Your locker number is 2473!" She called. 

          It was rude, but I didn't bother to answer her this time. 

          When I turned back around, something hard bumped me in the face. A shoulder, to be exact. 

          "What's wrong with you?! Watch where you're going!"

          I groaned quietly and looked up. "Angels," I whispered.

 

           Four guys that shined brightly stood in front of me, one with a frown and wide eyes. 

             "Hyung, take it easy," one angel with curly black hair said. 

          "Kyu!" The guy with the frown protested. "You saw her! She bumped into me out of nowhere! Is it that she is blind, or does she want the Kingka group to notice her?"

          Kingka? I didn't speak up though. 

          "Donghae, it's nothing big," another angel with yellowish blonde hair that he put in a ponytail commented. 

          "She didn't even say sorry, Leetuek!"

          That got me talking. "I'm sorry," I mumbled, my voice low.

          "Hmph." And with that, he started walking down the hall, muttering to himself. 

          "Don't worry," curly hair guy said to me. 

          The guy that was called Leetuek patted me on the head. "He's just grumpy this morning."

          The touch made my heart skip a beat.

          "Are you new here?" I looked behind Leetuek to see another guy wearing glasses, though the weather was cold outside. 

          "Y-Yeah."

          "Come on." Sunglass guy glanced at Leetuek. "We'll show you around."

          "Actually, you don't need to," I stammered. "I'm just looking for my locker."

          That's when I ran.