It's Time for the Holidays

What is Love [Editing ATM]

"CHANYEOL!" Kris yelled at the top of his lungs. He still has to patch up things with him. Chanyeol has been giving him the cold shoulder ever since he heard the wrong thing. By now, Kyungsoo's back with Kai, Lay and Baekhyun are almost done patching things up, but him and Chanyeol were still on opposite ends. Even when Chanyeol came over to check on Kai, he didn't say a word to Kris. Kris ran and found Chanyeol at the park sitting on a bench with a hot beverage in his hand. "Yeollie, please hear me out." Chanyeol just looked up at the now tired Kris. 

"What is there to say Kris, you said you loved him. What can I do about that." Chanyeol was clearly annoyed by Kris' attempts to get to forgive him. 

"You took it the wrong way Yeollie. Please, what do you want me to do to make you feel better?" By now Kris had done everything for Chanyeol. Took him everywhere he wanted, watched the cheesiest movies because Chanyeol wanted, went through the weirdest tv shows just because Chanyeol wanted, but still Chanyeol wouldn't forgive him. Why was this derp head so hard to please? "Please, i'll do anything, just name it."

Chanyeol raised his head a little, he looked like he was thinking hard, probably of something he has yet to ask Kris do for him. "Anything you say?" 

Kris nodded, "Anything, yeollie." Chanyeol started to smile. He had the perfect plan. It was something Kris never liked doing. 

"Let's throw a christmas party!" Chanyeol smiled at his idea and just like that Kris fell to the floor. A PARTY? IS HE CRAZY? I HATE COMPANY...I HATE PARTIES...AGHHHHH!!!!! Kris was doomed. Chanyeol just found his kryptonite. "Fine," Kris sighed. "Just because you asked, now come home withe me...please?" Chanyeol nodded and took Kris' hand in his and skipped home. 

Party planning...Kris at party planning. So he decided to allow Chanyeol to invite who ever he wants as long as he helps Kris with the planning. Chanyeol agreed since he loved party planning. "Okay, Kris...get the drinks, I'm going to call everyone now!" Kris was kind of scared who he was going to call, but he had a feeling either way, this party will be the best one he's ever been to. He rushed out the door to the market to get the drinks. Meanwhile, Chanyeol picks up his phone and sends a mass text message:

Greetings my friends! I here by invite you all to mine and Kris' Christmas bash at our place, you all know where it is I'm sure! We'd like to invite you guys, and don't forget about gifts! Get your loved ones the a present and bring it all over to our place where we can celebrate together as an awesome group of friends! Remember to have fun, and come in with a festive spirit! 

From: CHANYEOLLIE :D <3

Kris got back and saw Chanyeol all cheery. "Uh, Chanyeol...how many people did you invite?" Chanyeol looked back at Kris and with a huge smile on his face he said, "EVERYONE I KNOW!" Kris' jaw dropped, he probably forgot that Chanyeol...didn't know many people. So the amount was going to be as big as he thought, but Chanyeol just let him stand there in shock. 

-Meanwhile at Luhan's and Kyungsoo's place-

"Ya! Kyungsoo! Did you get Yeollie's text?" Luhan yelled from his room into the kitchen where Kyungsoo always was. 

"Yes!" he yelled back walking into Luhan's room. 

"Can you help me get a gift for Kai?" Kyungsoo asked entering Luhan's room. 

"Yeah, as long as you help me shop for Sehun, I'm telling you now, he is almost impossible to shop for!" Luhan warned Kyungsoo. 

"We'll try, so it's settled we'll go shopping at lunch today." Luhan agreed smiling as he jumped up from his bed and started to change. 

-Meanwhile at Baekhyun's place-

"Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap...Lay is still kind of mad at me, so what the hell can I get him to smooth things over for Christmas. I can't ask Chanyeol, that'd just make EVERYTHING worst. I know!" Baekhyun was yelling to himself. He was to conflicted to even realize that he was tlaking to himself. He picked up his phone and dialed a number. "Hello? Yeah, meet me at the mall in like 10 minutes please!" He sprinted to the mall, and lucky for him Henry was very responsible so he was there early as well. Thank goodness, he thought to himself. "Henry!" He yelled to the teacher sitting on the bench. Henry looked up and smiled. He knew this was going to happen. At least someone was going to ask him for help. He liked being a teacher, it was always amusing to see his students scramble last minute for pretty much anyting. He laughed quietly to himself. 

-Meanwhile at Lay's place-

"Gotta call, him, no matter how jealous I get, I need to." He picked up the phone and dialed in Chanyeol's number. "Yeollie? You and Baekhyun are best friends...what does he want for christmast?" Chanyeol laughed through the phone and just asked Lay to meet him downtown by the vender's areas. Apparently Baekhyun would like stuff from street venders? Who knows. 

-Meanwhile at Kai's place- 

His phone started to ring. He looked at it. Ew, he thought to himself as he saw Chanyeol's name pop up. He picked up to a frantic Chanyeol.

"KAI! I'm going to the venders soon, help me shop for Kris please! He's throwing this party for me, and I need to get something good for him, but I don't know...HELP!" 

Kai just sighed. "Calm down Chanyeol. I'll meet you at the vender's and we'll shop alright? Just don't yell, you're hurting my ears." He quickly hung up and dialed Kris' number. He just realized he had to get something good for Kyungsoo. He had an idea, but he needed to run it through someone else's brain first so he decided to call his best friend. He told Kris his idea, and Kris just agreed and hung up since he sounded pretty busy with the planning and running around booking this and that, and ordering other stuff. Kai smiled to himself. "This will be the best Christmas ever," he whispered to himself.

-At the mall-

"So lulu, what does he like exactly." Kyungsoo turned his attention to the confused looking deer. 

"Well aside from Bubble tea....me...that's all. He doesn't show much emotion to anything else except for me and bubble tea." He turned to stare at Kyungsoo with a completely hopeless look. 

"So you guys don't talk much about it do you." Kyungsoo looked at him funny. "Out of everyone, you guys have been together the longest. It's been pretty much 6 months, and you still don't know what he likes? What have you guys been doing?" 

Luhan looked to his feet as he felt his face beginning to turn red. "Make out..." he whispered starting to feel a little embarassed. "But that's not all, we just talk in total. I've asked many times, but all he'd say is me and bubble tea!" Luhan started shaking his head frantically. Kyungsoo laughed at how embarassed he got. He held Luhan still. "Lulu," he said trying to snap Luhan out of his little freak out. "YA LULU!" Kyungsoo tried not to yell too loud. 

Luhan looked up into Kyungsoo's eyes. "Yeah?" 

Kyungsoo smirked. "I have an idea."

-Meanwhile in another part of the mall-

"So Lay is big on dancing and all, but he already has everything he needs that has to do with dancing, so i'm not sure what to get him anymo--" Baekhyun turned around to realize that Henry had stopped listening a while ago. "Ya! Henry! You're supposed to help me, not daydream."

Henry just stared at Baekhyun. "Oh, yeah. Sorry, you're not the only one that has to shop. I completely forgot that me and Amber were getting gifts this year, because we only usually say we give eachother eachother for christmas, but this year apparently we decided on gifts. So I have to scramble too. But continue." 

Baekhyun just sighed. Henry was the teacher, wasn't he supposed to be the prepared one? So much for thinking he was responsible. "Okay so what store do you think he'd like?" 

"Well," Henry started. "Did you know he likes to sing?" Baekhyun stared at him. Sing? Lay never spoke anything about singing. Maybe that's because he never really noticed because of how much he noticed Chanyeol. Wow, he was really insensitive to Lay. Baekhyun began to mentally beat himself up. "Really? I know exactly what to get him then. Thanks." Baekhyun ran off to a corner of the mall. Henry smiled to himself thinking it was a job well done. "Hm, maybe I should start shopping for Amber now...crap." 

-Meanwhile at the vender's-

Lay stood there waiting for Chanyeol to show up. Then he saw him...a gigantic derp face walking with a slightly shorter mean looking one. Oh...it was Kai from the dance academy. Lay waved them over and Chanyeol apologized for being late. "Kai needs to get Kyungsoo something as well and he's going to help me get something for Kris, so I invited him. Is that okay?" Lay simply nodded and dragged Chanyeol over to one of the venders.

"I was looking around when I came, and I saw this. I was thinking of engraving something, do you think Baeky would like it?" Lay looked up at Chanyeol who had the biggest smile on his face. 

"Baekhyun had wanted that since i could remember. He'd love it!" Chanyeol was super excited, he didn't even notice Kai had disappeared. "Wait, where's Kai?" He turned around surprised when he heard his deep voice from behind him. 

"Sorry, I had to get something for Kyunggie." Kai was holding a wrapped object in his hands. Apparently there was a vender where they wrapped things....neat. 

"Okay," Chanyeol said. "Now help me shop for Kris. He likes having control over things so I need something that gives him absolute control." Kai looked at him. "I have an idea, but I'm sure you won't like it." Kai just winked at Chanyeol, but he didn't catch on. He was too innocent, just like his Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol began to drag them all over the vender's looking for the right gift for Kris.There were so many different things around. Key chains, pins, electronics, he just needed something that Kris could control. "Oh!" Lay yelled. "I got an idea."

-Meanwhile at Sehun's place-

Sehun just laughed quietly to himself. Apparently Luhan was way to easy to shop for. It was pretty simple. He knew what Luhan liked, he knew what he enjoyed. Just to make sure though, he picked up his phone and dialed in a number. "Hey, Kyungsoo? I wanted to get Luhan something, I just need your opinion." Sehun continued to tell Kyungsoo his plan, and of course Kyungsoo agreed. Sehun was too good at gift giving. Finally, everyone was ready for the party.

-Party Time-

Chanyeol was over excited. Kris was pacing around. He hated company, he hated people in his house. Why on earth did he agree to this, oh yeah...because he wanted to make it up to Chanyeol, and apparently it took a party to make it up to him. He began pacing even faster now when he heard the door bell rang. "Who the hell could it be?" Chanyeol just laughed at Kris' anxiousness. He opened it to see a overly smiling Kyungsoo who was holding onto Kai for his dear life. "Hey Yeollie!" Kyungsoo yelled.They skipped in quickly followed by Sehun and Luhan, as cute as ever. Sehun was holding onto Luhan's hand interlocking their fingers. It was rare to see Sehun smile so brightly, but everytime he's with Luhan, he's like some different person. So sweet, so bright. Luhan brings the best out of him. They were pretty much perfect for each other. Then, Baekhyun and Lay came. It was still a little awkward, but it was okay. Everyone was welcomed and Kris' jaw dropped when Chanyeol yelled out, "That's everyone!" Kris just stared at him. 

"I thought you invited everyone you knew!" Kris yelled. 

"Yeah, I don't know many people." Chanyeol laughed at his boyfriends realization. "Silly, you should know me, I don't know as many people as you do." Finally, the night started. Kyungsoo began to cook as Kai looked over at him, putting his arms around his waist as he pulled him in close, kissing little kisses down his neck. Kris and Chanyeol began setting plates in front of the tv so they could all sit on the couch and enjoy a christmas movie. Baekhyun and Lay were busy just walking around and talking like usual, and the cutest couple ever, Luhan and Sehun were cuddling on the couch. Sehun with his arms around Luhan's waist pulling him in close like he's taking in every bit of Luhan's scent, and Luhan leaning in close to feel Sehun's warmth. 

"Dinners done!" Kyungsoo yelled from the kitchen. Everyone jumped onto the couch settling down as Kai filled everyone's plates. The food...was absolutely delicious. As usual of course, Kyungsoo was a complete master chef. Dinner was over soon enough, and it was finally time to hand out presents. They all gathered together. 

"Okay, who's first?" Chanyeol asked. Kris raised his hand.

"Might as well get it over with," he whispered to himself. He picked up a huge wrapped box and handed it over to Chanyeol. "Merry Christmas Yeollie." Chanyeol eagerly opened it to find everything he's wanted. It was a party planning book. Weird gift yes, but what Chanyeol wanted was weird anyways. "I love it!" He threw his arms around Kris pulling him in close. 

"Glad you do Yeollie." Kris began to smile. The first smile of the night really. "Okay, who's next." Chanyeol lifted his hand. "I should give you mine since you gave me yours!" He passed Kris a little box with his normal smiling face. "Go...Open it!" 

Kris unwrapped the box and stared inside. It was beautiful. It was a little key chain locket. He opened it to find 2 pictures. One of Yeollie, and one of his sister. He loved it. It was beautiful, it reminded him of the people he loved, why wouldn't he enjoy the gift. He hugged Chanyeol close. Everyone started handing out gifts more. Kyungsoo got Kai a bracelet that engraved their annivasary day, Kai got Kyungsoo and him matching aprons for whenever he wants to cook, (which was completely adorable, Kyungsoo almost fainted over how happy he was.) Lay got Baekhyun a bunch of pins that represented his feelings to Baekhyun and Baekhyun got Lay a new mic. Finally it was left to Sehun and Luhan. 

Sehun leaned back handing his deer a nice little box. "Open it," he said as he winked. Luhan just started giggling. He opened the top of the box and he found a little ring inside. The word HunHan was engraved in it. He looked up slightly confused, but still content with his gift. Sehun laughed at his confused face. "It's a promise." he said. "A promise that forever and always, I will stay by you, love you, care for you. A promise that you and I, will be forever as Hunhan." He pulled Luhan's face closer and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. As Luhan pulled back, he quickly got up to grab his present. "Okay Sehunnie, you're turn."

Sehun tilted his head. "What could my Lulu have gotten me this christmas time." He opened the little box and saw a little bubble tea coupon inside. He laughed to himself, it was perfect. He lifted it up the card and he noticed another card that said look up. Sehun slowly lifted his head and just smiled at what he saw. Luhan stared back at him with a gift tie around his neck and a mistle toe in his hand. He dangled it above his head and said, "Merry Christmas Sehunnie." Sehun slowly got up wrapping his arms around Luhan's waist. 

"What's this?" He asked sarcastically. 

"Well, I didn't know what to get you," Luhan started explaining. Sehun just laughed to himself because of how cute his little Lulu was being. "I always ask you what you like, but you always just answer with me--" Luhan was about to finish until he felt Sehun's lips against his. His warm breath was addicting and his smell was amazing. He took a deep breathe in taking in Sehun. When Sehun let go of his lips, he was only able to whisper out 3 simple words...

"I love you...."

 


WOOT! Guys...I'm done....I know I was saying I was going to go on a Hiatus...but I decided that I'm done with this story. I have decided to plan a new story with all my favourite bands and otps in it...but that will come later. My exams are coming up, and I'm super busy now, so you know, I can't continue much. So i decided to end on a happy note with this christmas special. I ended with a little nice Hunhan Fluff since they are still my TOP OTP xD <33333 Love them. I'm with cousins right now, so you know, it may have been a little rushed at the end, but that's fine. It was still fluffy xD I'd liketo thank all my subscribers and everyone who comments and everything! I really do love you guys, and I'm so thank ful for you guys. If you have any suggestions for my new story, I'll take all into consideration! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed my story <3333333333333 BYE LOVELY PEOPLE <333333

Peace Out <3