Just another day.

A B2UTY and Her B2ST - and her one true love is...?

It was only 6 AM and the alarm had gone off, there was pounding on the door from a grumpy old man who wanted it shut off, a thud on the floor from a lazy boy in the next room he must of been awoken from the noise or it scared him out of his sleep, shouting coming from a woman but she couldn't make what her mother was saying, the young female rolled over in her bed and groaned, she slammed the alarm clock making it shut off, she rolled back onto her stomach wanting to go back to bed, she knew she couldn't so she dragged her out of bed and headed for the bathroom she yawned and stretched as she did, she went ahead getting her shower freshening up she puts on a black low cut sweatshirt but the sleeves stopped below the elbows, a dark blue mini skirt, a white and black stripped scarf and black wedgies, she had left her brown hair down and wavey, she also left her make up natural she heads downstairs afterwards where it seems to have calmed down, her dad was in the living room watching something and eating breakfast, her brother was sitting on the counter playing a video game while he waited for his food, her mother was cooking and she turned around facing her daughter.

"Oh good your finally up, i want you to take your brother to school for me this morning i have things to prepare for" Pandora only nodded her head and her brother gave her a smirk "don't start with me Korbin, i'm not in the mood" she slightly huffed afterwards and her brother shrugged his shoulders, he knew she hated that but Pandora couldn't do anything about it, she just walked out of the kitchen without saying a word, she goes and grabs her bag since she was in school still she waited for Korbin by the door and he finally came after eating, they left and headed for there school "You know i don't even know what i did to this family to even make you and them hate me" Pandora said, a hint of sadness in her voice, Korbin had caught on and sighed "it's not that we hate you, it's just your going to be leaving us to go off to college and we, well we'll miss you" Pandora sighed once more, she then stopped in the school parking lot shutting the car off after she parked "i find that hard to believe, you guys seem like you want me gone ever since i got into the 10th grade.." she then got out with Korbin and they both walked towards the school entrance "come on sis, i don't hate you okay? i do love you, mom and dad, there just avoiding from getting hurt but i guess they don't realize it's hurting you to" 

They both headed for there first classes since the bell rang, it had to be the only school that starts right after everyone enters, no one can even have that much time to get to there lockers and put things away, she shook her head wondering if the school was ever going to change, she guessed it wouldn't since there so cheap, she sat down at her desk getting out her text book and pen she was playing with her little B2ST keychain when someone snatched it out of her hand, she quickly looked up and saw that it was her best friend, she laughed softly "alright, give it back.." she paused"Lee Byung Hun"she smirked when she saw his reaction "aish, why'd you call me that? it's L.Joe!" he put down her key chain and pouted "because i know i can get ya with that anytime i want" she giggled and then she saw CAP walking in "hey teachers coming" she and L.Joe took there seats that were next to each other, there teacher walks in and the class now begins. 

 

____________________

 

Okay so for the first chapter it's a little short. but i'm not so used to writing long chapters. excuse me! >o< 

i'm sorry if this is to short. but i'm trying my best. please let me know what you think. :) also i fixed the typos! ^^