Destiny

Devil's Breath *HIATUS*

“Hello, Seohyun-ssi.”  A male voice greeted Seohyun.

Her eyes fluttered open to find Yunho, Changmin’s brother, standing outside of the barrier. She was surprised.

“Y-Yunho?!” Seohyun gasped.

Yunho smirked and stepped inside the barrier.

“W-What are you doing here?” Seohyun asked, a bit frightened.

“Just here to speak with you.” Yunho answered.

He took a couple of steps toward Seohyun. Seohyun pressed her back against the wall, terrified.

“I’m not going to hurt you. I came here to talk to you about your heritage.” Yunho informed Seohyun.

“Heritage?” Seohyun repeated.

“Yes.” Yunho answered. “May I sit by you?” He asked.

Seohyun nodded. Yunho sat down in the empty space by Seohyun.

“You are aware of the fact why you’re here, right?” Yunho asked.

Seohyun nodded.

“Well, then I’ll get straight to the point. Is that alright with you?” He asked.

Seohyun slowly nodded her head again.

“A couple days ago, I left the human world after my brother and I had an encounter with you. Has Changmin informed you about it yet?” Yunho questioned.

“Yes, he has. He showed it to me.” Seohyun answered.

“Ah. So he showed you his memories? I see. Well, after that incident, I came back here to search for a few things. Apparently, you’re not a human.” Yunho said.

This didn’t shock Seohyun at all. She had already been informed she wasn’t human by the use of her powers.

“Go on.” She said.

“I gained access to all of the birth records of the world. I skimmed through them until I finally came across your name.” Yunho paused. “You know your parents aren’t your real parents though, right?”

Seohyun felt coldness surged through her. Memories of her so called “father” and “sisters” appeared in her mind. ‘They’re not my real family…’ She thought to herself. Deep down, Seohyun wanted to cry. The life she had lived until now was fake. She didn’t know what to think.

Yunho stared at Seohyun. It showed on her face that she was surprised. “I’m guessing you didn’t know.” He said.

Seohyun nodded.

“Anyways, your birth took place way before Earth was created. And also what I found out is that you are from the world of both good and bad descent.” Yunho stated.

“B-Both g-good and b-ad…? How is that possible?” Seohyun asked, stuttering.

“Your mother was Queen Rhea of the Underworld and your father is…well….” He trailed off.

“My father is who?” Seohyun asked, curious.

“I assume you believe in a higher power…correct?”

Seohyun nodded.

“Your father is God.” Yunho said.

It hit her. Seohyun wasn’t normal. She had a fate unlike any other.

“G-god?” Seohyun uttered.

“Yes.”

“I-I have a q-question…” She said.

“Go ahead.” Yunho allowed her to proceed.

“If I w-was born before Earth was created, h-how have I been able to live so l-long?” Seohyun asked as she stumbled over her words.

“You’re immortal, my dear. That’s why you’ve lived so long. When the world was created and time passed, you were eager to know what the world was like outside of heaven. You pleaded your father to reincarnate you so you could experience the joys as a “human.” You weren’t technically human though. Your father erased your memories and turned you into a baby. Then he ordered an angel to send you to your father now.” Yunho told Seohyun.

Seohyun was confused. If she was part demon, then where was her mother in all of this?

“You’re curious about your mother, right?” Yunho asked.

“Y-You read my mind?!” Seohyun gasped.

“It’s a simple power every demon has. You possess it…along with other powers as well.” Yunho said.

“That’s creepy.” Seohyun responded.

Yunho chuckled. “Anyways, your mother, my queen, never got the chance to meet you after your birth. You birth was, and still is, unknown to everyone except your parents and my father. Which means you are in danger.” Yunho said.

“I-In danger? Why?” Seohyun asked.

“Mating with someone not of our kind is forbidden. Seohyun, you’re a forbidden child.” Yunho informed Seohyun.

Seohyun’s heart sank. “Forbidden?” Seohyun repeated.

“Forbidden. Demons only mate with demons. If we were to mate with any other kind of being, that being would have immense power, something you haven’t discovered yet.” Yunho said.

“So that’s why I took those supposed supplements.”

Yunho was puzzled. “Supplements?” He asked.

“I’m supposed to take iron supplements for my anemia. “ Seohyun told Yunho.

“You’re not anemic. Those pills help suppress the urge for blood. Your father has been tampering with those pills, making them suppress your urge.” Yunho said.

“What-“Seohyun was cut off by the sound of voices.

“Shhh. I’ve said too much. I will inform my brother about our discussions. You must leave now.” Yunho whispered.

Before Seohyun could open to respond, Yunho had transported her back to Earth.

“AHHHHHH!” Seohyun screamed as landed into a body of water. When Seohyun surfaced, she swam to the edge of the water and pulled herself up. She breathed heavily.

“Unnie?” A voice called in a questioned tone.

Seohyun glanced up to find Sulli standing before her.

“UNNIE!” Sulli screamed. She knelt to her Seohyun’s side and pulled her into a tight hug. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! IT’S BEEN 2 DAYS AND NO WORD FROM YOU!” Sulli cried.

“Uh…I actually have no idea…” Seohyun lied. She had known full well where she had been.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woo! I finished all of my tests! Sorry for not updating for a while! Sorry that this is a boring chapter -_- I'll hopefully post a new chapter tomorrow if I have time! Thank you for reading! ^^

I love this gif lol :)

tumblr_mb73u2TIno1rcdmbfo1_500.gif