HyoYoung

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

Your POV:

You watched as Se Kyung and Jonghyun acted all lovey dovey. "I can't believe I approved." You sighed, watching the happy couple feed eachother.

"Because you love me." Dongho replied he was sitting next to you slurping his smoothie. You rolled your eyes and stood up. "Lets take a walk." Dongho followed you.

"So what did Se Kyung unnie do in America?" You asked, you wanted to know more about his sister, maybe your future sister-in-law. 

"I don't know, she just went because our father forced her to and now she's back." Dongho said, chugging the rest of his smoothie. "Let's get ice-cream!" He dragged you to the nearest ice-cream shop and sat you down.

"Yah, Dongho don't you ever stop eating?" You asked as he stuffed ice-cream into his mouth. "Nope." He smiled and chewed. You poked at the ice-cream in front of you. 

"Dongho oppa!" This time the voice didn't belong to Sulli. You both look up to see a girl with long hair skipping towards your table. 

"Who are you?" Dongho asked looking her up and down. "Me? I'm your fionce!" Both of you looked at her in shock. 

Dongho's POV: 

I left with HyoYoung and drove to my mansion. "Oppa, where are you taking me?" She asked, I ignored her and dragged her to my dad's office.

"Appa, what is the meaning of this?" I demanded, he looked up from his paper work and smiled. 

"Because I don't like that _______, she's not rich." He said calmly, I glared at him. "So you're deciding to marry me off to someone I don't know?" He nodded and I scoffed. 

"Well guess what? I'm going to continue dating her no matter what you say." I stomped out of his office. "Oppa!" HyoYoung call out but I ignored her. 

~

Dongho didn't hear is dad on the phone with someone.

"Hello? Yes, do anything to get her away from Dongho."

===

SORRY for a late update and REALLY SHORT CHAPTER! 

image

Hope this made your day! No?

Then this? 

image

If that made things awkward uhm I'm sorry...

image

Do you want a kiss?

image

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS! 

image