Chapter 3

HSJ is Out of Town! [Season TWO]

 

 “Won’t you even go and look for her?” Chinen asked as he faced Yuto with an unusual serious look printed on the surface of his face.

 

 “Tss~ it’s not like she’ll go and kill herself or something.” Was the selfish reply he received from the tall guy.

 

  “What the freaking hell is wrong with you??” Keito said before leaving the room with a loud thud on the door with the aim to find Mia who fled the unit running while she was crying.

 

 Keito heard the elevator as it just closed. Maybe Mia just got in there. He then immediately pressed the button for the other elevator door but a minute had already passed and it still hasn’t opened yet so he decided to just take the stairs…and have I told you already that they were in twelfth floor?

 

~.~.~.~

 

 Keito finally reached the lobby and looked around, scanning the place, but the girl he was looking for was not there. About five long minutes of running around the hotel have gone and he still couldn’t see her.

 

 “No sign of her yet?” someone asked as Keito felt a single pat on his right shoulder.

 

 “Chii..” he turned as he saw the guy who was just slightly shorter than he is.

 

 “Let’s split ways, ne?” Chinen suggested. “We’d better go look for her outside because she might not find her way back here if she did go that far.”

 

 “Hai.” Keito nodded his head as he and Chinen went out of the hotel and parted ways to search for the lost girl.

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

  Mia was sitting on a small bench under a large shady tree, crying her heart out as she clasped to her chest the ring that she wore as a necklace.

 

 

>>flashback to earlier<<

 

 “Dare omaera?” Yuto asked as he crossed his eyebrows.

 

  “Eeh~~ stop joking around.” Mia smiled as he whacked him in the arm. “Didn’t you even miss me? How about a mere hello?”

 

  “No, seriously…WHO ARE YOU?” Yuto frowned even more.

 

  “I’m your girlfriend you baka!!” Mia  pushed him lightly, pretending to laugh but deep down inside, her heart was already starting to hurt even though she knew that this guy was only doing this to fool around. “You met me way back when you guys went for a vacation in the Philippines!” she said as her eyes started to blur, apparently having tears on their way.

 

 “Ah…Souka.” The guy finally nodded knowingly, hinting Mia that this indeed was the end of his joke. But unfortunately, he spoke again: “So you were that girl I LED ON."

 

 

>>end of flashback<<

 

 

 Mia sighed deeply as she tried to stop the tears that were still running down from her reddened eyes.

 

 She was then immediately brought out from her thoughts when a guy approached her. She looked up upon the man and suddenly felt a nervous tingle down her spine as she saw Kazuya Kamenashi staring down at her.

 

 

 ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 

 Yuto gazed outside the huge window, seeing the tall buildings of the other hotels or companies, the different sizes of vehicles caught up in traffic, many kinds of people walking or running along the sidewalks… but his stare was blank. He saw the sight but he wasn’t paying any attention to it at all.

 

 He looked far up making the rays of sunlight touch his eyes which made him blink thrice to adjust his sight. His gaze then immediately fell on one shiny object as it reflected the light the sun gave: his silver ring necklace.

 

                                                                                     

 >>flashback to eight months ago<<

 

         “Take care of this okay? Don’t you lose it.” Yuto smiled happily as he placed the necklace around his girlfriend’s neck. “I’ll take this back one day then give it again to you. And remember this: Never wear it on your finger.”

 

  “Why would you take it for the sake of giving it back to me? And why can’t I wear it?” Mia frowned but her face immediately turned into a smiling one as Yuto had finished putting the accessory around her neck and she held up the ring for her to see.

 

  “Just don’t ask..” Yuto grinned. Obviously, he has something in mind. 

 

>>end of flashback<<

 

 

 

 “You know what? If you’re having any problems right now, just tell us. Your our friend and all of us want you to be happy.” Yamada said as he too, left the room.

 

 “Ore wa daijobu desu.” Yuto whispered to himself as he chucked the necklace off from his neck and threw it under a random bed.

 

   

 

>>CHAPTER END<<