CHAPTER TWO

the Princess, the Amazon and their Men

 

 

 

They entered a huge room. Haruka was guided towards one of the couches spread in front of a large stage. The room was dimly-lighted except for the stage where colored lights played. A table was infront of them. There was a tray of gold-colored drinks in it and a few slices of cakes.

                             

The other girls slumped beside her, giggling.

 

Aoi clapped her hands and the stage dimmed. When the light , four handsome guys stood before them. They were only wearing identical corporate attire. They stood in their bare feet.

 

Haruka looked at her friends in confusion.

 

“Aren’t they the cutest?” Oburi asked.

 

Haruka looked at her blankly.

 

“Well, let them do something.” Oburi answered.

 

“Like…”Aoi started. “STRIP OFF IN FRONT OF US.”

 

Haruka stared at her in shock and was taken more aback when the guys took off their coat and white polo underneath.

 

Haruka gulped as creamy white y skins appeared in front of them. The guys were about to strip off their slacks when Shizuka shrieked. The guys looked at her in confusion so were the girls.

 

Shizuka had her hands in her face. “Stop right there,” she said straining to look the guys. She turned to the girls. “Let them just do something else.” She said.

 

“Ah! You’re no fun!” Aoi exclaimed and slumped in her chair. She pulled a drink from a tray in front of her and gave it to Haruka who gulped it down in one go.

 

“Haruka, ask them to do something.” Oburi commanded her.

 

“Ah… do a pirouette…”

 

The guys looked at each other and shrugged. They made an amazing synchronized pirouette.

 

The girls looked at each other in awe and smiled. The girls had fun on making the boys do ridiculous things.

 

After making the boys act like dogs, they stared at the girls who were laughing hard.

 

Shizuka held her stomach in laughter. “You may choose your guy now, Haruka.” She said.

 

Haruka who was also laughing out loud looked at her friend in confusion. “Eh?”

 

“Choose your guy.” Shizuka repeated.

 

“Nande?”

 

“Just do it.”

 

Aio and Oburi nodded at her.

 

Haruka looked at the guys. They seemed to be waiting. She looked at them one by one. They were all handsome, y in their own ways but one of them caught her eyes.

 

When her eyes caught his, he immediately looked down. He was not as skinny as the first and the second guy. He was not as masculine as the forth, but he has this certain manly air in him.

 

She looked at her friends who were staring at her and waiting. Aoi cocked her eyebrow as if telling her to decide fast.

 

“Anou… I choose the third one.” She said.

 

The guy flinched as he heard her answer. He looked up but didn’t meet her eyes. The other guys tapped his shoulder while they walked down the stage.

 

“Nice choice, which leaves me with my Ryuu.” Oburi said and took a hold of the second guy in the tie. “Bye, bye. Happy birthday.”

 

“Yeah! So I guess, I also has to pick one.” Aoi stated and checked on the remaining two boys. She walked towards the tallest one, the first boy and tapped his face. He followed her as she walked away. “Bye bye. Happy eighteenth.” She said. Haruka caught a certain glint in her eyes and her naughty grin was telling her something. Yuto, the tallest boy bowed down at her and followed Aoi out.

 

Only Shizuka was left, and the handsome, masculine guy who stayed behind Shizuka.

 

“A-anou…” Haruka started but decided to whisper to Shizuka. “Are you ok with him, you didn’t even have a choice. I could swap or something.”

 

Shizuka laughed but she also leaned and whisper in her ears. “He’ll do fine. There are  a lot of things that I can make him do.” She said and smiled mischievously.

 

Haruka gulped. Knowing her friend, this guy is a goner… but then… “by the way, what will I do with him?” Haruka asked Shizuka about the last guy in a whisper.

 

Shizuka laughed. “Every girl must lost their ity when they turned eighteen, and since you don’t have a boyfriend, we thought of this.”

 

Haruka gasped at her friend. “What?”

 

Shizuka leaned down. “Don’t worry, I heard he is also a . So, take care of him, ok.” she whispered and trotted away. Keito, on Shizuka’s heels bowed to Haruka before leaving.

 

Shizuka slumped down. Her gown made it harder for her to move but then she found herself sprawled on the sofa, and kicking the air in frustration.

 

“A-anou…” the guy started.

 

Haruka sat up and looked at the guy. He looked more handsome now that he was in front of her. His skin was flawless and healthy. There was not even a single blemish on the smooth face of his. If the guy is just a girl, she would have been jealous of his complexion.

 

He had a perfect nose and a small red lips. His eyes were adored with thick lashes. He wasn’t that tall yet he had a really nice body posture.

 

He was looking at his feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the room.

 

Haruka looked at him and stood up. She dragged her long trail while walking towards him. She put her middle finger and used it to tilt his face so that he would look at her.

 

Haruka didn’t know what came up to her but then she clung to him when she smelled his masculine scent. It drew her to him.

 

The guy, on the other hand was quite shocked but allowed her.

 

“You smell so good…” she murmured. She felt a tug in her chest and an arising anticipation in her stomach. A current of electricity travelled in her veins as her skin scraped in his.

 

She felt a bit dizzy but then she looked up at him. He wasn’t as tall as Kota but he was taller that her by a full head. She should not have pulled off her tall sandals when they were asking the guys to do tricks for them since she had to stand on her toes just to be able for her to reach his lips.

 

She kissed him. It was just a smack at first. She just wanted to feel his soft lips in hers, but then his lips were intoxicating. Just to feel it wasn’t able to satisfy her need to devour him. She kissed him eagerly. She hasn’t had a first kiss yet so she didn’t know how she was able to do it without making it sloppy.

 

She bit his lower lip which made him gasped. Haruka used it to push her tongue in his mouth and explore his depths. She felt the guy whimpered but then she responded. He pulled her to him in an embrace, arching her back so that her waist was in his belly. He also pushed his tongue in hers.

 

They tasted, explored and played with each other. They only separated to grasp for air. He then moved his lips in her ears, and kissed the sensitive bud that made her whimper. He trailed soft kisses in her face and nibbled at the pulse of her neck. She trailed her hands in his back to his sides. She caressed them which earned her a soft moan. She wanted to touch that soft creamy-white skin and trail kisses on it.

 

Two totally different souls, two complete strangers merged in each other’s embrace.

 

 

KYOUMI CHECKED OUT THE BACK GARDEN. It was not Haruka to be gone missing in a social gathering. She hadn’t seen her since she was dragged away by her friends. She wanted to ask them about her whereabouts but then they were quite busy dancing, drinking and chatting with their handsome escorts.

 

She tried to approach Aoi to ask but then Aoi didn’t pay her any attention. When she was able to trap Oburi, she just shrugged and told her that she didn’t know.

 

She sighed and slumped in one of the metal benches. It was quite damp with evening due but then her foot was already aching so much due to the high heels. She pulled it off and looked at the heels. “Deadly!” she commented loudly and wriggled her toes. “Oh! That’s better.”

 

She rolled her head and massaged her nape. She closed her eyes and smelled the fresh morning air. The party was still on-going inside. Her brother, Kota had resigned for the night. He was not a party spirit so he finished socializing early and retired. Ryosuke, on the other hand still had so much energy and danced with every pretty girl in the ball.

 

She spread her arms wide and rested it in the back of the bench. She was in this position when she felt a light touch in her feet. She sat up and stared at the face of a stranger. He was grinning at her while he was squatted in front of her, massaging her feet.

 

“What are you doing?!” she exclaimed at pulled her foot away but the guy didn’t let it go.

 

“Shh…Relax. This will help to relax your strained muscle.” He said in a soft soothing voice.

 

In a regular day, she could have kicked the guy in the face, tackled him to ground and broke his ribs but then, she could really felt relaxed in his massage.

 

“Close your eyes,” he commanded, and as if she was in a trance, she did.