Chapter 5 : Let's forget our past

You Have My Heart

 

Minjee P.O.V

I had a great time last night with them. The little party in Dongwoon's house is fun except that I can't be myself when I'm around him. Yes Him, Yang Yoseob. Although we had spend a night together two years ago, shopping together with him, I still feel awkward with him. What makes it more awkward is that he didn't remember me at all.. It's...................sadden me (?)

*phone's ringing*

"hey cole~ Good Morning!"

"Good Morning JeeJee! You left your new shoe at Dongwoon's house yesterday so he's going to your house this evening~"

"aigoo~ Thanks.."

"no probs and thanked him too okay~ btw, I saw the bag got only one shoe... Minjee, you said you want to buy two pairs?"

"OH MY GOD NICOLE!!!! I JUST REMEMBER THAT I ONLY BOUGHT ONE! AND ITS FOR OUR SENIOR'S PARTY NOT FOR THE WEDDING IN NEXT WEEK!! KYAAAAA EOTTEOKHAE!!!"

"Calm down woman... hurm... lemme think... you want to borrow my heels? ah I forgot that your feet is smaller than mine and Jiyoung.."

"I can't go out today cause there's guests coming.. and I'm pretty busy next week finishing my project at school.."

"okay I'll help you.."

"How?"

"I have my way~ okay, got to go~ see you in school tomorrow~" Nicole hang up the phone.

'she's too nice to me... how I hope I will never gonna break her heart.. but I think.... I will... soon.. I dont know..'

-------

"Minjee ah~ Guest is coming... hurry up and come downstairs here.."

"ne umma!" I said as I put down my hair brush. I look at the mirror infront of me and smile. I go down the stairs and meet the guest. It's my appa's friend, Mr Yong. He brought his wife and his two sons. Everything is going great until Mr Yong asked me.

"Minjee.. A pretty girl like you must already have a boyfriend right?"

"no I dont have any.. I don't think I want to have someone special till I graduate high school."

"Miss Minjee, someone is waiting for you outside." one of my maid said to me.

"excuse me, that's my school's mate. I'll be back." I excuse myself and went to meet Dongwoon.

"Dongwoon.." I greet him.

"hey.. here.. your shoe.."

"Thanks.. want to come in? but I have guests inside.."

"No thanks...err but can we talk for a minute.."

"yeah sure.." We walked to the park near with my house and sit on a bench.

"It's been a long time since we're at this park alone.." He looked at me smiling.

"straight to the point~ you have something to ask me right?" I look into his eyes.

"haha you always got me.. okay.. is there anything between you and yoseob?"

"nope.. why? jealous?"

"yes.."

"Huh?" I looked at him suprisely.

"hahahhaha I'm just kidding Minjee.. Why would I still be jealous.. our relationship is over more than a year ago.. come, tell me.. you really dont have something with him? like feelings?"

"Dongwoon... please.. dont ever mention about our relationship.. you know its a secret between us.."

"and your parents.."

"and my parents... but please... no more.. and about yoseob.. I.. knew him two years ago.. I helped him and we met again when he transfered to our school.. thats all.."

"so that's why you're stalking him? you want to make sure he's the guy you met two years ago?"

"yes... and how did you know that I stalked him?"

"Cole told me yesterday.. but hey.. he seems to be a great guy.. and he.. looks interested with you.."

"me? who would be interested with me? pshh"

"well.. me.."

"its back in past... you're interested with cole now.."

"yes but seriously... open up your heart again okay.. I know you're still hurt with the past..maybe.. maybe this time, he's the right one for you.."

"who?"

"you know who.. okay I got to go~ I don't want your parents to slap me again haha"

"haha so funny =___="

"Anyeong~~~~"

 


1/2/2013

 

Hi-yeom! its been a month since I last updated.. Mianhae~ I'm too busy ><

This chapter should be more longer but I cut cause I dont want to rush hehe

So..... yes, Minjee's ex is Dongwoon ^^ I will tell you more why they broke up in next next chapter :)

 

 

 

 

ahh United Cube Concert is tomorrow >< I want to go~~

 

 

 

cause I know... from all the country, the best performances and fanservice must be in Korea T__T

 

 

 

 

I hope there will be like...

 

 

 

and I was like

haha I wish them goodluck and I hope the concert will be a success ^^

 

 

 

okay Q & A!!!

guardianstar  :
What between MinJee and Woonie that people cannot know...
What secret??!
You're not gonna tell~ I know...
So I gonna wait for the next chapter...
*Go to a corner* *pull a chair* *sit like a nice school kid*            

 

Me: kekeke the secret is in this chapter ^^

 

CheeseCakeloveeer :
Keke i really love this chappie:D Yaah! Author-Nim im a fan of this fanfic so im waiting for the update so update soon! Hwaiiiting! XD            

Me: eh eh eh? you're not a fan of me? :( hahahhaa just kidding~ thanks for being a fan to this story ^^

 

lolgurl :
Authornim !!! No Q & A session ? What did the haters do to BEAST !?!? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE BEAST AND B2UTIES AND LIVE THEIR OWN ____ING BAD LIFES !?!? Urgh ! XCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Anyway , update soon ! ^^            

Me: huh No Q&A for my last update?

Mianhaeeeee I forgot to put Q & A as I'm busy T_____T

 

 Yosyie :
awwww ~ i love this chapter !            

 

Me: Thank you Thank you!! ^^

   

 

 

 

thytusakan :
so, when you update the next chapter. i really really wanna read that more!!!! ~~"            

 

Me: Sorry for the late update T___T  Here's a gift for you ><

 

 

 

 

 

Okay! Done with that ^^

 

 

 

 

I'll try to update the next chapter sooner hehe oh and btw, notice the new poster? kekeke its so gorgeous T__T Thanks to Summerasa ^^

Got to go~~~~~ Bye - yeom!