Chapter 6

I need you because I love you

JIYEON'S POV.

On the streets. 

  As I was walking on the streets. I wondered why Myungsoo haven't talked to me these days, he has been ignoring me for like weeks from now and I have no idea why he's doing this to me. I sat on the bench wondering why. There could be thousands of reason why but I have no idea what it is but seriously, I miss him like so much. But I'm sure that something wrong happened but I don't exactly know what it is. What did I do for you to ignore me for days? that question have been in my mind for like days since that day he started to ignore me. I decided to walk to his house until there was this guy who kept on walking beside me and then he suddenly stole my bag. 

  I ran as fast as I can just to get my bag back. Inside there was my cell phone, my diary and especially my wallet which has a lot of money and pictures of me and Myungsoo together. I stopped for a while just to catch my breath, I had hard time breathing. As I look back to the guy who stole my bag, I saw another guy who was trying to get my bag. Maybe he's helping? I didn't saw his face clearly because my eyes started to become blurred. As he walked towards me, everything became blurred as well and I realized that my eyes were starting to close. 

At the hospital.

  As I woke up, I found myself in a room. I saw medicines on the tables which made me realize that I was in the hospital. There was also a string that is attached to my hand, which made me look like a puppet that has strings. 

"Oh, you're finally awake." I heard a familair voice. I looked at him. He was Ljoe, who was my best friend. I was surprised that time I saw him in the comfort room after all these months.

"Thank you for taking good care of me." I replied as I opened my hands and he hugged me tight. I smiled because he was just so comfortable. This is what I feel whenever he hugs me tight. I think that I feel secured and protected by a person I love as a best friend. 

MYUNGSOO'S POV.

  I was driving my way to my house until I saw Jiyeon who was walking on the streets, I wanted to give her a ride but I was too shy but then her bag got snatched. I wanted to help her but then I saw this guy who was trying to help her so I let him. When Jiyeon fainted, he carried her to his car and brought her to the hospital. I followed them until I decided to leave them both alone. He was the guy Jiyeon was with in the comfort room. They're probably together, I don't know. I don't care anymore.

At home.  

As I drove my way to my house, I saw my mother who was waiting for me. She was always like this, waiting for me everyday. I really appreciate her existence and I love her so much, she was always there for me whenever I needed her the most. I'm so lucky for having a mother like her. It would be hard for me if ever I lose her though I know that day would come, it would ruin my life, really. 

  I wonder what Jiyeon is doing right now, she's probably making out with that boyfriend of hers. Maybe I should go to school tomorrow and let her see how I'm not affected by that plan of hers, or whatever it is but seriously. It's so lame, making me jealous? Cool one. I'll make you jealous tomorrow as well, you'll see. Get ready Park Jiyeon for what I'm going to do.