Chapter 5

I need you because I love you

MYUNGSOO'S POV. 

  I was sitting there on my seat while waiting for Jiyeon like an idiot. What's taking her so long? I was worried, I wanted to go to her but the Inifinite members were like too naughty and they wanted me to be with them while they joke around. 

  Well, sometimes I just pity Sungjong because he always get bullied by them so yeah sometimes I help him sometimes I don't because I'm afraid of getting bullied too. I'm weird, right? I was still waiting for Jiyeon to come back but I lost my patience and I missed her after 10 minutes of waiting for her. 

  I went to her. I pretended I was going to the men's comfort room but the truth is I was looking for Jiyeon until I saw her, she was chatting this handsome looking guy, he was y and muscular which made me jealous because he was talking to my precious Jiyeon but instead I went back to the table where the Infinite members were eating. 

  I acted normal, like nothing happened but the truth is I saw something, they were actually sweet to each other. Jiyeon ahh, why are you cheating on me? I felt sad for a moment but those sad feelings went away because Infinite was so funny and they cheered me up. 

  As soon as I went home, I immediately slept even though I noticed that my phone kept on ringing yet I ignored it. I cried myself to sleep because Jiyeon didn't actually went back but instead he went with her other guy. 

  Good for her, bad for me. How pathetic that she would leave me all alone, she even replaced me. How dare her. Tomorrow, I'm going to ignore her too and hang out with girls instead. Revenge huh? I'll make you feel my pain.

  When I woke up, I stood up and looked at my phone. I had 28 missed calls. I ignored it and left my phone in my house on purpose. Well, who cares? No one does. No one would call me there anyways. 

  I was driving my way to school that I didn't even bothered to pick up Jiyeon. I'll let her walk alone like the way I did last night. When I arrived at school, I saw Infinite, they were hanging out with T-ara. I felt jealous but instead I went home immediately without even attending classes.