HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGJO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGJO

Changjo oppa ! Happy 17th birthday! Hope you have the best birthday with your angels all over the world and in Korea. Stay healthy and HOTTT BOYY ! <3   -Caroline

 

Happy Birthday Changjo Oppa! Saranghae! Enjoy your 17th birthday, all of your angels are! I hope you will get hotter than you already are!  -Kaitlin

 

Saengil chukha habnida Changjo Oppa! X3 You are one of those people who are too HOT and have ruined my bias list!! >< asdfghjkl… Enjoy your 17th Birthday! Saranghae <3 - WOOLJOE

 

 

 

Those greetings were from two friends who don't have an AFF account. The last greeting is from WOOLJoe (Check out her account!)

________________________________________________________________

Changjo POV

 

WAEEEEE?

Why am I so wanted by fan girls?

I just come back from the grocery store and as soon as I went in, girls crowded me and asked me "Oppa, can I get your autograph?" and "Oppa~ will you accept my love?" I know that I'm so hot and all, but seriously!  Besides, those fan girls scare the crap outta me.

I walk back from the store in a hat and sunglasses. You know, the typical idol 'camouflage.'

I start whistling to 'Be Ma Girl'. It's so catchy. Teen Top really is talented. I walk casually, enjoying it without fans crowding me, when someone bumps into me.

"Hey! WATCH IT!" I look up and see a girl… I pretty girl. UH OH. A GIRL. AN ANGRY GIRL. RUN!

But she really was pretty. Her shoulder-length, black hair and her white skin. Her natural large eyes and her pink, plump lips. I scanned her body. Not too skinny, not fat either. Nice.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Everything was to my liking. But she was angry. Very angry.

"Who do you think you are? Bumping into people and not saying sorry?"

"I-i-i.." I was stunned. Does she have anger issues?

"You think because your so famous, you can bump into people and NOT SAY SORRY? Chincha, this guy."

"I-i-wait- did you say, because I was famous?"

"Yeah. I know who you are: Changjo aka Choi Jonghyun from Teen Top." she spat. "And just because your famous, doesn't mean you can not use your manners when you are at fault."

"Uh...Mianhe?" I rubbed my neck. This girl knew exactly who I was and still didn't treat me as a idol. She treated me like… a person. A normal person. I likey~

"Good. Ok, goodbye Changjo." she picked up her bag and started to walk away.

"What? You don't want an autograph?" I yell after her.

"No, I don't want your autograph." she said strongly stressing the word 'your'.

"Whose autograph do you want?"

"Minsoo oppa (CAP) is my Teen Top bias." Her eyes turned gentle.

"Bwoh? HIM? Why him? He swore to never fall in love with a fan." (a/n not actually true, he never said that...)

"Exaclty." She replies. Is this girl crazy? "He swore to never love a fan, because he doesn't want his other fans to get hurt and go after the woman he loved." Beautiful and smart. Very nice.

"Goodbye." She walks away. I stand there. My heart was beating so fast. How can a girl-a normal girl- do this to me? Is she a witch? Did she cast a spell on me? Why is my heart beating so fast?

Oh well, I'll just go home and take indigestion pills.

_________next day_______________________________________

Changjo POV

 

Ugh. It's Monday. And Monday means fan signing day. I get up and quickly take a shower. I'm so lucky, I'm the first one to shower ~

I get dressed and do my makeup. I love the lazy makeup noona. She taught us how to do our own makeup. Lazy woman.

As soon as I finish I walk into the kitchen only to find the hyungs having breakfast, fully dressed. So I wasn't the first to get up today.

"Ah, our baby maknae has woken up."

"Wash my dishes." Cap hyung says and walks away. I can't believe that girl likes HIM.

I do as I told, because I know that they're just going to leave it until we get rats. I hate rats. (a/n again, he never said that, but I doubt he likes rats either)

We all get in the car when we finish our meal.

I sigh as we arrive. Fan girls. Crowding. This is going to be one hell of a day.

I sit on the chair on the far right. The girls are let in and I smile widely.

The girls squeal as I flash them a smile. I just have that effect on women.

"Name?" I ask, looking down at the poster of Teen Top.

"I told you, I don't want your autograph." I know that voice.

I look up and see the girl from yesterday. "You!" I practically yell. Everyone looks at me. Great, now everyone thinks I'm crazy.

"Yes, me." she's witty.

I clear my throat and sit back down. "What's your name?"

"I don't want your autograph!"

"You can't move on without it. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

She sighs and replies. "It's Miyoung."

I write 'Dearest Miyoung. 049876890 Call this number to talk to your favourite Teen Top  member." I smirk and grab her hand before she moves to Cap. "You'll make me your bias in no time." I whisper.

She scoffs and I turn to the next girl.

_________________________________THAT NIGHT.__________

MIYOUNG POV

 

Should I call him?

I want to, but I'm scared…

Who cares? It's Minsoo. I dial the number and press call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"I called.'

"Go to Han River." And he hangs up. Cap oppa hung up on me?

I go to Han River and see a silhouette in the moonlight.  I walk to him and tap him in the shoulder.

He turns around and I see ...Changjo? Where's Minsoo? I was about to hit him in the face, when he pulls me to him and he whispers in my ear. "I will be your bias."  And he crashes his lips on mine. I kept still, feeling awkward. He pinches my arm and I gasp from the pain. He take the opportunity to slide his tongue in. I keep still.  He pinches me again and I start kissing back. We pull away from each other.

"Am I your bias yet?"

I nod, still in shock.

"I just betrayed Minsoo oppa." I whisper.

He just smiles and hugs me.

___________________________________________________________

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGJO!!!

I hope you enjoy your birthday with family and friends! Angels will always love you <3

 

-WitchChunji (Changjo's my T T bias and my name is WitchCHUNJI -_-)