Hints

She's Not What I Thought

Minho's POV

Ever since that day, Krystal and I bonded. We were like, best friends. We would pull pranks on our members and seniors together, we would practice dancing together and sometimes we play soccer together. I noticed if i'm around her, I want to show off my talents and skills. Every time I dance in front of her, i'd exaggerate and show her that i'm cool. If we're playing soccer, I'd show off how good I am at soccer. I don't know why, it just happens naturally. 

I was going to an interview with my members.

---

"I like noonas," I said. "they're more mature."

The interviewer asked me what type of girl do I like. People will actually think that I like girls older than me. Girls like Yuri noona is their number one suspect. They don't really notice my explanation. I like mature girls. Noona's is just to make everyone think of the wrong thing, the wrong meaning. Krystal is mature. She might be the youngest among her group members and the youngest in the whole company but she's mature. More mature than Sulli and Luna. She's a cute person but really thoughtful inside. There's just something about her that attracts me. 

Krystal's POV

I watched the interview, I listened intently to everything Minho oppa said. "I like noonas,"  why noonas? I felt really jealous of all the older women who are falling for him even more. They're lucky. To be honest, I really like him, more than just a crush. 

When I got to the SM building, Minho oppa was there but I ignored him. 

Minho's POV

I tried to approach Krystal but every time I go near her, she walks away. Every time I talk to her, she doesn't reply. Aish, this girl. What do I do now? Why is she being like this? I decided to avoid her until she's okay.

Krystal's POV

I felt bad for ignoring oppa. I did that just because I was jealous. Krystal, babo! You're so selfish. Go apologize to him.

I tried to find oppa but failed. I shouldn't have been sulky in the first place. But, what's a girl to do when it's her first time being in love?

 

 

This chapter is short (and boring). Obviously i'm gonna post another one. It's short cause I've no time to actually finish it. It's like 1221AM here in Singapore :/ 

and I have school in a few hours.

Well, do comment(: