Started To Like Her

She's Not What I Thought

Minho's POV

Today is the recording of Dream Team Season 2. Today's episode was Couple Special. The PD told us guys a few days ago about who he was going to pick for the show. He picked Jessica noona, I was happy. There's no other girls I liked. I thought of picking Krystal but then, she doesn't look athletic. She's not that attractive thought. I've seen her since trainee days but there was nothing special about her. She's really cold too. So therefore, I picked Jessica noona because she's livelier than her dongsaeng. 

---

I got paired up with Jessica noona! Yes! Krystal actually pick me? Oh well. We all went in and the first game started. I got high points. MC asked me to pick a girl but before that, the girls that wanted to be my partner. Yes! Jessica noona wanted to be my partner. So did Krystal. What's with her? It's the second time she's trying. MC asked them to do an aegyo. Krystal was the first to do the aegyo. I had to admit, she did sound cute. Jessica noona kind of failed the aegyo, it's cute anyway. I just picked Sica noona. 

Krystal's POV

Since the start, I wanted to be Minho oppa's partner because I figured, he's the youngest out of all the guys and i'm sporty, he's sporty. And, I like him. He's cool. I tried twice to be his partner but too bad for me. He likes my own unnie better than me. It's okay, Junho oppa picked me. 

Minho's POV

I was hoping no other guy would beat my score if not, my partner could be stolen! It was Sangchu hyung's turn. Oh no, he beat my score. He was behind all of us guys who had partners. He picked, JESSICA NOONA. He stole her from me! Who was I going to pick? I had no other choice so I just picked Krystal.

2nd game, first game as a couple together. Zig zag run, I was hoping Krystal wouldn't disappoint me. I was so happy when Krystal and I won! I guess I thought wrong of her. She was quick, very quick. After a few more games, we were the top couple. I was beginning to get attracted to her. I like sporty girls.

Krystal's POV

We're the top couple. We won. I also broke the high jump record. I broke the record that was set. I was ace in high jump. After the whole recording, Minho followed me everywhere. He wouldn't let go of me. I liked the feeling I had.

Minho's POV

I really was into her now. I shouldn't have judge her anyhow. I learned that she was a shy person. A quiet person too. She became my ideal girl.

 

I don't know why I wrote this? Maybe, it's just my way of when Minho started to like Krystal(: I think it's boring though. Oh well, thanks for reading!