Minho is Back

I still love you Mr. Playboy

    “Unnie, you’re here!” Jaekyung welcomed her, happily. "What did the doctor tell you?"

    "I'm fine. It's just stress.Why are you so happy, Jaekyung-shii?” she saw the younger girl’s phone in her hand then she nod her head. “Oh…Doojoon.” she concluded.

    “Neh, he asked me on a date later. Unnie, I’m nervous.” she stated.

    Eunbi shook her head as assurance on the younger one. “Jaekyung-shii, you can go now to get ready for your date.” she said just like a caring unnie. Just like what she had said before, she’s really supporting her love life.

    “Aniyo unnie, I can’t leave you. Jonghyun-shii would kill me. Plus, I’m paid for this work.” Jaekyung reasoned out. As for Eunbi, she didn’t felt hype hearing Jonghyun’s name.

    “Ok! Let’s just pack up early so that you could get ready.” Eunbi stated while checking her camera, Jaekyung gave her a warm hug.

    Their sisterly bonding was cut off by their manager and a tall guy with a coordinator behind him. “Sorry to disturb you but your client is here…” The tall guy gasped seeing the girl who will take his pictures. “He is Choi Minho.” the guy removed his glasses then smiled at Eunbi.

    “Minho-shii?” Eunbi was surprised. The last time she saw Minho was Eunjung’s seventh birthday and it was already four months ago. After that, she had no news about Minho. She felt her heart thump seeing those eyes again. ‘What am I feeling?’

    “Princess, I missed you!” he exclaimed hugging the girl while earning stares from Jaekyung and the manager.

    “Unnie, you know him?” Jaekyung asked, Eunbi nod. “Wow unnie, you know a lot of personality.” she teased.

    “Since you know each other, I’ll skip introductions. Here is the plan and article for the magazine, you can do it. Good luck Eunbi and Jaekyung!” the manager said then left Eunbi, Jaekyung, Minho and the coordinator.

 

    Eunbi started reading and analyzing the plans while Jaekyung started setting up the set. The coordinator was applying make-up to Minho and he seemed so happy next to her. Seeing this made Eunbi a little hurt. Minho stared at Eunbi for a while and it made them awkward.

    “Jaekyung-ah…” Eunbi called out. Jaekyung came rushing to her with a ‘what’ look. “We’re doing a y photo shoot.”

    “Leegmal?” Jaekyung’s eyes lit up. “Then Minho should remove his clothes?” Eunbi immediately punched Jaekyung’s arm because of the statement. “You’re such a ert.”

    “Excuse me…But Eunbi-shii, I can take off my shirt just in case…” Minho suddenly spoke up. Eunbi was shocked that she stuttered while answering. “A…A…Aniyo…Don’t…” Minho nod in understanding.

 

    Minho was confident posing ily for the camera but Eunbi was just nervous that she would take breaks and lead Jaekyung the camera. Over the past months of not seeing Minho, Eunbi missed him and now, she’s astonished by the sight of him. ‘Yah, Kim Eunbi, you are Jonghyun’s wife. You can’t possibly fall for Choi Minho!’ she exclaimed at herself.

    “Unnie, are you alright?” Jaekyung asked from outside. Eunbi was in the bathroom, she went out after hearing the other girl. “Already done?” Jaekyung shook her head. “I gave Minho a break.”

    Eunbi made an ‘o’ shape with before remembering something. “Oh Jaekyung, Mianhae. You should go now, I’ll finish everything.” she said taking the camera from her.

    “Unnie…” Jaekyung bit her lip, contemplating. “Minho insisted so I told him that it’s alright to take off his clothes for the next last shots…” Eunbi eyed the younger girl, not believing what she said. “Unnie, Mianhae!”

    Eunbi knew she doesn’t have any other choice so she just sighed in defeat. “It’s fine! Go ahead, I’ll finish it!” she said, smiling at the young girl. Jaekyung hesitantly left her unnie who were checking the photos taken. She came back the photo set seeing the shirtless Minho. He turned to face her and her heart went ba-bump while her face is getting hotter. ‘It’s just a shirtless guy, Eunbi. You see Jonghyun like that a couple of times…’ her trail of thoughts was cut by Minho’s voice.

    “Princess, are you sick?” he asked. His face was only centimeters away from her. Eunbi can see worry in his eyes. He felt her forehead but she yanked his hand away. Both Eunbi and Minho were shocked.

    “Mianhae, Minho-shii…I’m just not comfortable with this.” she said while bowing at him. Minho smiled at her, signaling how he understood what she said. He went back and the photo shoot started. Minho was looking at the camera ily and charismatically. Eunbi was really nervous with everything and her heart was thumping real fast with every photo she had taken. After taking the almost tenth photo, she stopped. “Minho-shii, I think this is enough. Thank you for your work.”

    “Eunbi-shii, thank you, too.” he said then bowed.

    Eunbi went to her office to check her memory card and Minho fixed his things. The coordinator left first and there are only two of them left. Eunbi’s phone rang and she picked it without looking at the caller ID.

    “Eunbi, can you commute on your way home?” that’s when she looked at the caller ID. ‘Hubby Jonghyun Sarang’, it stated. “Eomma wants to shop and were still here in the mall. Mianhae, Eunbi…” Jonghyun whispered. ‘Of course, his eomma would do anything.’

    “Neh Jonghyun, I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. Take care on your way home.” she said then hangs up without even bidding farewell or letting the guy answer back. She immediately turned off her phone then removed the battery. “I’ll be commuting…” she sang while fixing her things.

 

    “Eunbi!” Minho surprised her when she came back the office.

    “I thought you went home already.” Eunbi asked.

    Minho was kinda nervous. “Do you need a ride home?” Eunbi looked at him. “I’m hungry and I don’t want to eat alone.” she chuckled a bit.

    “Then let’s eat, your treat right?” Eunbi asked in which Minho nodded.

    They both ate in a small restaurant. Of course, Minho was wearing his disguise. After dinner, Minho volunteered in taking Eunbi home. They were happy chatting on the car; Minho was telling her everything that happened while he’s in China and is being a model and basketball player. “So, enough about me…How are you and Jonghyun?”

    Eunbi looked at the guy driving before sighing. “We’re…fine!” Minho formed an ‘o’ shape with his mouth and nod in understanding. He parked in front of Eunbi’s house and the lights were wide opened.

    Minho opened the door for Eunbi and she thanked him. “Thank you, too.” Eunbi gave him a curious look. “For accompanying me today.”

    “Oh, it’s nothing. I somewhat missed you, Minho.” she answered frankly.

    Jonghyun opened the gates hearing a car park by and was surprised seeing Minho talking to Eunbi. Wait…Minho? He’s in China, right? “Minho?”

    “Hey! Jonghyun-ah, how are you?” Minho asked, giving the shorter guy a high-five.

    “Fine!” he answered. He looked at Eunbi then back at Minho.

    “Oppa, it’s late. You should get going, thank you again.” she said while bowing.

    “Thank you, too. See you soon.” he said then hugged the young girl. “I missed you and I still love you…” he whispered in her ear then kissed her cheek before leaving the couple alone.

 

    “So how did you met up with Minho again?” Jonghyun asked while Eunbi’s getting ready for bed.

    “He was my client. I took photos for one magazine where he’s the model.” she elaborated, not even looking at him. She lay in bed, tucking herself in the blanket.               Jonghyun held the blanket covering both their bodies above their head then stared at his wife. The light of the lamp behind him helped a lot to view his wife’s angelic face. They were staring at each other for a while. Eunbi’s head was filled with questions and she swore that it could blow anytime.

    “Do you have any problems?” Jonghyun spoke, out of the blue. “You’ve been spacing out a lot.” She remained quiet but just staring at him with worry. “If you have problems you can tell me, I’m your husband just in case you forget.” he sighed.

    “That’s not it, Jonghyun…There are problems that I can’t really tell you.” she said, whispering.

    Jonghyun rolled his eyes in defeat. “Are you in love with Minho and will soon break up with me?”

    “Eh?” Eunbi’s eyes were big and round. She was chuckling while Jonghyun just pouted. Eunbi cupped his cheeks, making him pout more. “Aigoo…Is the talented Kim Jonghyun worried that the hottie Choi Minho will steal the pretty Kim Eunbi?” she joked.   

    Jonghyun chuckled; he didn’t know Eunbi could be narcissistic sometimes. “Now I know how it feels when you hear me bragging about how hot I am.” Eunbi slightly punched his arm. “But that’s true. Your husband is worried that some basketball model would take away my very pretty wife.” he stated. His eyes were boring deep within hers.

    “Don’t worry…It’ll never happen. I promise to control my female hormones around Minho…” she teased again but was cut off when her husband lunged at her, making him on top.

    “Don’t say those things! I’ll get you pregnant!” Jonghyun warned then started kissing Eunbi fiercely. His hands were trailing on her sides.

    Eunbi pushed his husband away while whispering words. “I just got my period Jonghyun…”

    “It’s okay! I want you now.” he mumbled then kissed her again. He was about to her blouse when her phone rang. “Damn it!” he sighed, cursing under his breath.

    Eunbi sat at bed, getting her phone and answered the call.  “Oppa?” Eunbi was surprised, Kibum called her after three months. “Taemin?...Family dinner with the Choi’s?... I can bring Jonghyun along, right?…Oh yeah, I knew that…” she said while sticking her tongue out. “Yeah…Saranghae oppa!” she said before hanging up.

    “Kibum-hyung? What did he said?” Jonghyun asked, playing with his phone.

    “Taemin and Sulli will have a family dinner tomorrow night and we’ll be going.” Eunbi said. “Maybe they’ll announce their marriage.”   

    “I’m so proud of Taemin, he’s really a grown up now. Remember when I first met him and he kept on saying that you’ll be his wife?” Jonghyun said but Eunbi just laughed at the thought,

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Minho is back...Will he make or break Eunbi and Jonghyun's relationship?