Chapter 3

아름다운 방법 (To The Beautiful You)

"A-Annyong." You awkwardly bowed Joongki. He smirked. 

Oh crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. I better live on the streets than living with Joongki. I'm so embarrassed with what had happened 3 days ago... How can I avoid him?!

"My name is Choi Hana." You bowed to Mrs Song. *She looks so young and beautiful* She smiled and hugged you tightly. "I'm so glad you're here! Let's go now, I'll show your room. You just nodded and dragged your bags along but Mrs Song stopped you, "Let Joongki bring it all for you."

You glanced at Joongki, he shrugged. 

Bianeh milky smart Joongki....

 

You amazed, your room is so-so-so cute! It's all decorated with white, purple and light pink and also peach coloured. You hugged Mrs Song. "Thank you so much for giving me this wonderful room!" 

Mrs Song shook her head. "It's nothing. Since its my first time having a girl's room in this house, so I decorated it specially for you." 

"Have a sit Mrs Song." You patted on the space besides you. She sit, "Don't call me Mrs Song. It's too formal, call me ahjumma." You laughed and nodded. "Ah! I have something for you," Mrs Song said as she put out a box under your bed. "What is this?" You asked as the box arrived on you laps. You shocked,

"A shoes? Ahjumma, it's so expensive you know?" You almost cry. "It's not too much. I just wondering, your house is on fire and all your stuffs are all burned right? So bought this." Said Mrs Song.

Later, Joongki arrived with 2 luggages on his both hands. "I'll go down now. Hope you enjoy this room." Mrs Song stood up and headed to the door. Leaving you and Joongki alone. "Gomawo...." You said in a softly. 

Joongki let out sigh. "You know, my younger brother, Joongshin keep fighting with my parents to get his room back. It's all because of you!"

You looked down to the floor. "W-where is he?" 

"Haih... You're lucky now since he went to school trip for 2 weeks. If not, you'll die in this room." He said in high volume voice. You jumped a bit when he slammed the door loudly.

"Woa, that was wicked. He's hot-tempered... I didn't know that..." You touched your chest, 

Duugeun... Duugeun.... Duugeun.... Duugeun.....

You sighed, "How can I like him even I got mad and embarrassed by him?!" You lay yourself on the bed, "It's so comfort..."

__________________

Its 7.30 in the morning. You're having breakfast with Song family and your dad. You felt so awkward when you're eating infront of him while your dad laughed with Joongki's parents happily. 

Suddenly Joongki's eyes met yours, you chocked. "Hana-ahh, are you okay?" Asked your dad. You nodded but still chocking.

Mrs Song gives you a glass of milk. "How can you chocked a pancakes?" You blushed with your clumsiness.

You looked at Joongki, he smirked at you and stood up, folding the newspaper that he read. "Omma, appa, I'm going now." Joongki drink a glass of milk before headed to the front door. "Joongki-ahh! Your lunchbox!" Mrs Song runs to him and gives him the lunchbox. 

"Hana-ahh, you should follow Joongki now or else, you'll lost." Said Mrs Song and hand you a lunchbox. "Gomawo, bye." You bowed her and getting to Joongki.

 

You're walking behind Joongki. You measured your tall, your tall is just over his neck. *You're so short Hana*

"Yah, walk faster please?" Said Joongki. You quickly walked with him. "Listen, don't come to school with me like this after this okay. This is your first day, so you're lucky enough walking with your crush. Second, don't let anyone know that we're living under the same roof. You're so troublesome so Im warning you."

You made a face. "Whatever."

Joongki stopped his steps when he suddenly saw a stranger watching at you secretly from behind the big tree. He quickly looked away when he saw Joongki is starring deathly at him. "Weird..." Joongki raised his shoulders and follows your footsteps.