Chapter 1

아름다운 방법 (To The Beautiful You)

 

You're having a rest in a peaceful forrest that full of beautiful flowers and butterflies flying everywhere. You're laying against a tree and take a nap. Suddenly you wake up due to a noise.

You looked up, a beautiful white horse is approaching you.

You're wondering where this horse is comes from and just follows his steps. 

The horse went to the sunshine and suddenly it changes into your crush, "Joongki-ahh....." 

You smiled. Joongki is approaching you and kiss.....

 

 

"CHOI HANA! STOP DREAMING!!" You shocked and looked around to your classmates, they are laughing hardly to you.

"Bring your desk and get out from my class!" Cried Mr Hwang. You're nodding and slowly brings your desk and chair and took a seat outside your class. 

"But teacher, a pretty girl can't sit alone at the outside!" Shin cried. He's backing-up you.

Mr Hwang is rolling his eyes. "YOU SHUT UP OR I WILL CUT YOUR HAIR OFF!" 

_________________________

You're twisting off your long browny hair while looking at the field trough the corridor. 

"If Joongki found out that I'm here, I will die of shameless." You bang your head to your desk.

"Ouch..." You rubbed your head. "Stupidly me."

Suddenly you heard a footsteps coming closer to you. You looked up and your eyes widened. J.. Joongki.. Oh Gosh.

Joongki is bringing some exercise books to his class. He secretly glancing at you up and down as he walked trough you. What is she doing right here?

Joongki made a face before returning to his class. You put your head to your desk and bumped it for many times until you feels hurt. 

_________________________

"KRIINGGG!!" 

You chuckled from your sleep and students who are walking trough you are laughing, whispering and backstabbing you. 

"She's pretty but superbly stupid." 

"I heard that she's from 3-E. Euw."

"Babo!" 

You're hiding your face with your barehands. "I shouldn't sleep in the class anymore.." You pouted. You've been sitting alone outside for an hour until recess time. Mr Hwang went out from the class and approached you.

"You may go recess now." You smiled happily and stood up.

"And DON'T SLEEPING AND DAYDREAMING in the class after this. I hope you can change your attitude." You let out sigh and bowed to him before taking your desk and your chair to your place.

"Aniya! Let me take this." Shin slowly pushed your hands away and take your desk. "Thanks." 

Chorong and Hyemi are waiting for you at outside of the class. "I have to go now Shin. Thanks for your help." You smiled and nodded repeadly before returning to your gangs. 

"Anything for you my dear." Shin gives you a flying kiss before he's going to the cafeteria.

 

"So.... You did see him today?" Asked Chorong as she put her fatty legs to the cushion at the mini cafe at the 1st floor. 

"I think today is the worst day ever." You're laying your head on the couch. Hyemi glance at you before return to her comic. "It's notyour luck. But it's your fault too. If you're not sleeping in the class, this things might not happened." 

You nodded understandly and suddenly Hyemi poked your shoulders for many times, signaling something is here. "Joongki is here..." Your heart beats fast and faster.

Joongki glanced at you before walking towards the vending machine. Suddenly the school popular girl, Seunghwa comes to him. "Hi Joongki." 

 Joongki just ignored her and went to the upstairs. Class maybe. "Yah Seunghwa-ssi! Just let Joongki alone! You make him feels uncomfortable!" Cried Chorong. You and Hyemi laughed silently. 

Seunghwa kicked the floor angrily. "SHUT UP YOU FAT PIG!" 

Chorong becomes mad. She grabbed Seunghwa collar. "YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SKINNY?! YOU LOOK LIKE A FOX Y'KNOW?!"

__________________

Shin is walking to the school alone. He's still half awake. His eyes are both close but he still walking. Suddenly he saw a body figure that he likes, Hana. 

"What should I eat today eh?" You're asking up to yourself. Suddenly Shin put his arms around your shoulder. "Goodmorning princess~"

You slowly pushed his arms away and looked at him. "You're half awake." 

Shin smiled and fixing up his front hair which is closing his forehead. "Yeap. But now I'm fully awake as I saw your smile!" You made a face. "Whatever." 

 

Chorong is cutting off Hyemi's hair. The 3-E class has turned into saloon. Cutting and t hair everywhere while the boys are just sleeping in the class while some of another are playing something.

When teachers are not entering the class, this things will happen every time.

But you, you still dreaming and fangirling about Joongki. "What will happen if he likes me too and we get married..." You put your hands on the desk while supporting your head.

"Aigoo Aigoo~ look at her, still daydreaming about her white horse and forrest bla bla bla.." Said Chorong. 

Hyemi fixed her geek spec and looked at you. "Yah Hana-ahh. Do you still want to give him love letter or not?"

You nodded confidently. "Yeap. I already send it to his locker!" Chorong and Hyemi's eyes widened, "BO?!"

"You should tell us first!" Said Chorong. "Or you will die of shameless!" Add Hyemi. You closed your face with your hands. 

You're so stupid Hana-ahh.

 

Joongki opened his locker and suddenly a pink letter fell down to the floor. "Love letter again." Joongki looked around before reading the letter. Choi Hana?

 

This sandwich is so tasty!" Chorong said while chewing the sandwich on her hands. "Oh Gosh it's Joongki..." You whispered. Joongki glanced at you before went upstairs. Chorong let out sigh. "Did he got the letter?" You raised your shoulders. "I don't know." 

"HANA-AHH! CHOI HANA-AHH!" Shouted Chorong. You patted her arms strongly. "Stop it!" "Why? I just want to know if he knows you or whatever." Replied Chorong. "HANA-SSI! CHOI HANA!" Hyemi shouted your name. "Yah!" You mad,

"So you're Choi Hana?" Three of you looked up. Joongki is starring at you. Then he went downstairs to you.

"Did you already replied my letter?" You asked when Joongki gives the same letter to you. Your eyes widened. "D... D-?" 

Joongki smirked. Suddenly Seunghwa take the letter away from you and show it to the other students.

"I hate stupid girl the most." Said Joongki. Tears started growling in your eyes.