First Day of School

Choding vs Happy Virus

 

        Today is your first day of school in Seoul High. It is already 7.30am and yet, you are still sleeping. While you were in your dreamland, something or someone disturbs your sleep. Sungyeol sneakily went into your room and bounce on your bed like a wild monkey. "Wakey wakey sleepyhead!" he playfully screamed into your ears. You stirred a little by the ruckus and the 'earthquake' by Sungyeol but never wakes up until...

 

OOFFF!!

 

           You fell off from the bed and landed face first. Instantly, your eyes popped out.

 

HAEMI'S (you) POV:

 

          I woke up and saw myself lying on the floor. My forehead hurts. I groaned as I rubbed my forehead. How can I be here? It took a milisecond to know the answer as I heard snickers. That familiar irritating voice.

 

"LEE SUNGYEOL! What the heck you're doing inside my room without my permission?!" I shouted at him. This is not the first time he went into my room sneakily.

"Well...Your mom give me permission to wake you up. Now hurry up and change." he replied and shove me to the bathroom.

 

          "Ok! Ok! Get out first! Geez!" I said and kicked him out from my room. That crazy giraffe always like that. Being a choding himself but I guess that's what his charms are. He is my bestfriend and forever will be. We are so close that people mistaken us as siblings or...lovers. URGH. Forget about that last part. I only like him as a BFF not more than that! Once that kid is out from my sight, I'm getting ready for school. After that, I went to the kitchen to see Sungyeol chatting with my mom. I took a seat and eat breakfast.

 

"Omma! Why did you let him into my room? Don't you worry about your daughter at all? What if I get or killed?" I ask my mother in a serious tone. Sungyeol glared at me.

"I've never think about that before..."

 I facepalmed myself.

 

"Sungyeol is a nice boy, he won't do that to you. Right, Sungyeollie?" my mother turned to Sungyeol. That kid nodded cutely and said "Right!" in his high pitch voice. But behind that innocent smile I can see an evil plot. I just rolled my eyes seeing him so conceited getting all the compliments.

 

"Besides, you should thanked him for waking you up. Less work for me. I won't mind sending him to your room everyday." she added.

 

"ANDWAE! Omma, please don't do this..." I whined. If I let this happen, its not impossible if I had amnesia on the next day. (because of falling on the floor too much xD)

 

"Then, make sure you wake up early. Arasso, dear?"

     "Fine..."

 

After we bid my mother goodbye, Sungyeol drag me out while running.

 

       "Yah! Let go! I can walk myself thank you very much!" I said as I struggling with his long arm. He finally let go my hand.

 

"Hurry up! The hyungs are waiting for us." he huffed but suddenly stopped.

"Last one to arrive at school will buy ice-cream!" he shrieked before dashing off to school, leaving me alone stunned at the path.

 

"Yah! Wait for me!" and with that, I sprinted off.

 

~~~~~~~

At school...

 

I finally reached to the school gate and panting hard. Guess who won?

 

          "I WON! Mwahahahaha!" Sungyeol laughed. He evil-laughed at me. "I didn't agree with your bet anyways. You didn't even say 'Go!' and already run off first." I said in a matter of fact. "But you follow me and running to school, that means you agree with it! Come on, Mimi! It's just an ice-cream, not a car!" he whine while puffing his cheeks. He called me using my nickname while doing aegyo. "Aish! Arasso arasso! Stop doing that! You make me sick." I said as I pretend to puke. "But my aegyo works." He winked while stick out his tongue at me, trying hard to do aegyo. Before I could rub his face with my fist, a sudden voice stop us.

 

          "Look who's here, the bickering couple~" Woohyun cooed. It was Infinite, school kingka group. The rest of the boys walk towards us. "NOONA~!" the maknae, Sungjong hugged me by the shoulder. "I miss you." his eyes sparkled. "Noona miss you too, Jongie-ah." I said and pats his head. I've gotten used to his skinship. He is like my own younger brother but way cuter and prettier than me. Sigh. "Hey guys!" I greet them. They just wave or nod in acknowledgement. Myungsoo as known as L, just stared at me with his usual poker face. Sometimes I wonder how he could be friend with Sungyeol. No offense, but HOW ON EARTH?!

 

          "Why do you stop them? You should have let them have a little couple fight." Hoya gave Woohyun a playful glare. It's time for me to glare at him. "Say...why are you two fighting?" Dongwoo ask with a glint of worriedness in his eyes. Aww he is so pure innocent. I just want to hug him.

 

"Haemi is just jealous that I'm better at aegyo than her."

 

And that's the last straw...

 

          In a flash, I jumped on him and started to pull his head off (not really, just a head-lock xD) My, what a feminine move. Of course, I didn't tend to kill him...Not right now.

"AAHHH!!!!!" He yelled in pain.

 

          While I had fun torturing him, I didn't realize many students are staring at us. But that's not a big deal, the thing is...there's someone - Someone powerful is watching us with an angry look on his face.

 

"Jung Haemi, Lee Sungyeol...DETENTION now!" he boomed. 

 

Damn. We got caught.

 

~

 

Tumblr_m94ct7biqe1qc1uuro1_500_large

 

Tadah~ My first chapter ;D 

I'm sorry for the laaaaate update. STRESSSEU >.<

I hope you like it ~

Poster credit to amy91luvkey @ Glorious Lush. 

-YeollieKim ^^