001

Tale of the Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one
the legend

Long ago there was nothing but Chaos, a yawning nothingness.  As the universe remained empty and formless, a life form who is called Gaia emerged out of the void. Along with another primary divine being, Nirvana, they created the grounds and the skies. Pleased with their work, the divines called their masterpiece, the planet of EXO. The planet, even though beautiful, remained lifeless thus the divines decided to give it a life source - the tree of life. As the tree of life grow, it gave the planet everything it needed and finally it gave birth to twelve powerful forces; the Earth, Light, Wind, Flame, Water, Frost, Lightning, Teleport, Flight, Healing, Telekinesis and Time. The divines were finally satisfied thus making the skies and the grounds unite and live in perfect harmony.

Many years had passed, the skies and the grounds were still one and through the help of the forces, the tree of life is being well taken care of and nurtured. Until one day, an eye of red forces created the Abyss who spread evil all over the planet. The heart of the tree of life was covered with madness and it started to slowly grow dry. In order to protect the heart of the tree of life, the divines had agreed to divide the tree in half, hiding each side hence time is overturned and space turns askew. The two forces were forced to divide into two groups, choosing one of the divines to side with and protect one half of the tree's dying heart. The Earth, Light, Wind, Flame, Water, Teleport sided with Gaia who protected the half of tree's heart who covered mostly of the grounds. While Nirvana's forces, the Frost, Lightning, Flight, Healing, Telekinesis and Time chose to protect the side where heavenly skies reigned the most. 

As the divines travel apart, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter