I Hate You.

Our Melodies. (SoshiBang One-Shots)

 

I Hate You 

♫ Fifth Melody

 

 

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CA5j6kFEdE

 I Hate You- 2PM

A/N: Finally an update! Wasn’t the angle or orginal pair I was writing, but since I lost the last chapter, I lost the original ideas and motivation to rewrite it. So, I rewrote a different one. Perhaps more angst?

 

 

acknowledge my heart once more

accept these tears that are for you

not even expecting love,

the ended story, the past story, yeah~

 

 

They were the unlikely pair. Just because of that reason alone everyone knew that, that one girl was of limits. They were polar opposites, so different from one another. In everyone’s eyes they always wondered how this pairing happened.

 

 

She was the ever so pure and well mannered maknae of SoNyuhShiDae. Known to have preferred gogumas then worry herself over things like love and boys.

 

Studious, hard worker, singer, dancer, faithful friend, filial daughter…who can dislike her? If they did, it’d be foolish. She was the ultimate angel in the idol industry, near perfection.

 

Then there was him.

 

 

Big Bang’s maknae. The not so innocent and pure. But he was likeable. He had an amazing way with words. The panda eyed maknae had somewhat of an aura about him. Somewhat intimidating one might say.

 

Perhaps it’s how he’s able to somewhat reveal secrets about his members in such a funny yet calm way. Or maybe it’s because he’s just a sociable and funny person. Nonetheless, he’s that go to type of guy if you’re looking for fun.

 

 

But if you get past his variety show image and his idol image in general. One may see he’s like any typical guy his age. He’s curious. He wants to have fun. At most he knows his career is demanding and always on the go. But he’s a guy with hormones too and any girls that come but know that this deal for the night stands for only one night and vanishes just like that.

 

It’s not cruel, one may say. It’s fair play, fair warning. No falling in love allowed. Sex only. No string attached type of guy.

 

Scandalous. Describes him best up to date probably. Most likely why our panda eyed boy is attempting to drink the night away as he constantly checks his phone for any missed calls or replies to his texts. Looking just for her. Why? We’ll get back to that later.

 

 

Now here’s the one thing plenty question…Seungri and Seohyun..how in the world did that happen?

 

 

On screen, technically their path and “love line” that was short lived crossed only once on television. Star Golden Bell. One line. “Seungri oppa, here are the chocolates I made for you.”

 

 

One shy girl who had no interest in boys and one guy who just wanted her to call him oppa. Sweet and short. After that, they never spoke nor interacted in general afterwards.

 

 

Till that one night that is.

 

 

[Flashback]

 

It was loud and the music pumped throughout the party hall. An after party that was meant for the idols to celebrate together as the year was coming to a close. One that restricted fans from hearing or seeing. One that restricted mangers and companies to be within reach. Idols only.

 

 

One can spot this particular girl from a mile away. She seemed out of place. Long dark hair in loose curls and a black one piece that hugged her figure. Yet, you can tell she wasn’t comfortable in it. Staying close to her unnie, she wished she was anywhere but here.

 

 

She wanted some air, so she turned to ask if the short blonde next to her would go with her.

 

 

“Sunny unni---“ Her words were cut as she turned to realize that her unnie wasn’t next to her anymore but instead she was in the middle of the dance floor dancing with 2AM’s Changmin oppa.

 

 

The young girl sighed. Turning back to sit in her seat but was startled when she felt something settled upon her shoulders, drapping  her enough to cover her up more. A suit jacket.

 

She looked up to be greeted by the one and only Seungri.

“Oh…Seungri sunbaenim. I---“ She was about to take it off but his hands firmly held onto her shoulders  entrapping his jacket as well.

 

 

He smiled softly. “Keep it on, it looks good on you. Plus, I notice you weren’t too comfortable in what you were wearing, so keep it for coverage.”

 

The embarrassed girl looked down at her feet but quickly bowed in a sign of gratitude. “Thank you.”

 

 

He grinned to himself seeing the shy girl in front of him. He noticed her the moment he stepped onto the lower level of the party venue. What guy wouldn’t?

 

He’s got a pair of eyes and she definitely was those “dime a dozen” type of girls. One that’s shines brighter than the jewels and worth so much more than anything. You can call him somewhat of a fan of hers if you wanted to be exact. Perhaps even an admirer.

 

 

He seen she get more beautiful as the years went on. Getting more beautiful with each comeback. He had to admit, he was among the dozens of people who saw Yoona as the most beautiful one among the glorious nine.

 

 

But  whenever he could, he took the time to observe his hoobaes. They were always interesting to him considering that they all met  through Happy Company, it was just natural for him to see how his hoobaes that went through similar hardship they did then was doing now.

 

 

Naturally, like many fans probably, he drifted from the original center beauty to Seohyun one of the many beauties they blossomed throughout their career.

 

 

“You want some air?” Her large eyes met his finally in confusion. “Deh?”

 

 

He merely just pulled her along through the crowd and out an exit door leading to the back.

 

 

“It was a bit suffocating in there don’t you think?” She smiled and slightly nodded in response.

 

 

He was trying really hard to get some type of response from her.

 

 

“Are you just going to continue answering your sunbae with simple nods?” He teased her a bit.

 


“Aniyo…mianhe. I---“ His abrupt laughter cut her off. “I was kidding. Relax, Seohyun sshi, I don’t bite…unless you want me too.” He spoke with a wink.

 

She couldn’t help but grin at his remarks. And the night continued outside with just the two of them. Naturally getting pass her awkwardness, they held conversations about plenty of things that may have seemed like nothing to others.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

 

i hate you so much i could die, i hate you

i hate myself so much i could go crazy, i hate myself

i i hate myself for being like this

 

 

“Seohyun ah…kwenchana?” Tiffany spoke gently caressing the young one in her arms.

 

Cheeks soaked with tears, the young girl looked up and shook her head.

“Unnie, it hurts. It hurts so much.”

 

 

Cooing the younger girl, the older crescent eyed girl silently cried along with her. Eventually, helped clear the tears away and held the young girl’s face in her palms.

 

 

“Have you called and talked with him?” Tiffany whispered only to get a head shake in response. The older girl sighed and almost immediately the young girl pulled away and wiped her tears away.

 

 

“I should’ve listened to you all. Should’ve never held on. Should’ve never hoped that perhaps his words were true and that I may be the one who could change his player ways. I am a fool and I’m the fool that’s left with nothing but a broken heart.”

 

 

[Flashback]

 

After that one night, the two merely got somewhat closer.

 

 

The 8 unnies noticed their young one’s smile everytime her phone would go off. It only mean one thing. A boy. For now they didn’t want to pry, knowing how she is. They wanted to just let her enjoy her moments but they wanted to know who this sweet fella was that seemed to be slowly winning over their maknae.

 

 

It wasn’t any less surprising for the YG boys. Their young one wasn’t up for a night out much anymore. However, he was constantly keying away at his phone.

 

 

Something was definitely out of place there. But likewise, the boys didn’t want to pry. It was his own personal matter, not theirs.

 

 

Soon everything was going to unravel either for the best or for the worst.

 

 

It was a warm summer night yet the rain was falling just enough to make the dorm seem not so quiet. Looking at her phone, Seohyun sighed contemplating the words spread across her phone screen.

 

 

Let’s go out.

 

 

Lost in her thoughts, she didn’t realize the 4 bodies that surrounded her.

 

 

“Going out huh…Panda?” Startled, she jerked a bit finally realizing Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri.

 

 

“Uh…unnies---“ With her eyes narrowed and hands on her hips, Jessica shook her head. “No, Hyun.”

 

The younger girl’s eyes widened. “Hyun, you can give anyone a chance but don’t risk your heart on Seungri.” The blonde one continued. Taking Seohyun’s hand in hers.

 

Looking at the other unnies she tries to read their face. Tiffany and Taeyeon gave her a sympathetic look.

Yuri continued. “I agree with Sica unnie. I’ve gone to school with Seungri, I agree, he’s a nice guy and really fun to be around but I’ve also seen the number of girls that he’s basically used and thrown. I don’t want you to be one of those girls Hyun.”

 

[End of Flashback]

She smiled bitterly. Perhaps it would’ve been better if she listened to her unnies’ warnings. Maybe if she didn’t stand her ground believing that he can remain the sweet guy he was to her, then she wouldn’t be in this predicament.

 

 If her tears hadn’t fallen because of their refusal to agree to the idea of them dating, if they stood their ground and didn’t give in to her tears. Maybe, maybe she wouldn’t be his at all and suffer the pain of loving him.

 

She always found a reason to stay back and with him. But this time around, things had to change. She had to.

 

Releasing herself from her Tiffany’s hold, she stood up and started to change into something the one black piece that started it all. Cleaning herself up as her sister watched silently.

 

“Unnie, go with me to where oppa is? I’m ready.” She smiled softly and the older girl nodded ready to help her every step of the way.

 

While back at the now empty where this story began, there remains the disgruntled young man who still haven’t found his way back to where he belonged. Constantly checking his phone in hopes that perhaps she’ll come and save him again. To assure him, that they’ll be okay.

 

“One more  please hyung.” The young man at the bar spoke, dark circles…darker than usual.

 

However, he waited and the drink didn’t come. Agitated, he looked up ready to curse the hyung bartender only to be greeted with his hyungs, Top and Jiyong. He groaned in frustration.

 

“Enough Seungri, what are you going to do? Poison yourself with alcohol in hopes that she’ll pick up your calls? You fucked up this time around Seungri, terribly. I told you to not mess with Seohyun. Fucken told you to not mess with a sweet girl like her. Fuck, what the hell were you thinking?!” Jiyong’s outburst stunned the younger one.

 

But he understood it. He deserved it. The moment Seohyun agreed to become his, his hyungs protected her from him, funny right. They loved her like the baby sister they all never had. They were careful around her but they always looked out for her.

 

Jiyong treated her like a queen. Made sure that whatever Seungri probably did wrong, he’d fix just so she doesn’t have to deal with it. He was the first to bring her into Big Bang, the first to make her feel welcomed. Jiyong was her guardian who constantly made sure she was okay and she in his eyes was the angel he felt might be the one who’d change Seungri for the better.

 

Daesung was her personal clown. Sometimes, it was too easy to see why she felt most comfortable around him. He was a lot like her unnie, Sooyoung. He reminded her of home, in a sense. When she was with them, he reminded her that they were no different from one another. There was no need to put up barriers.

 

Top was her bodyguard. He always looked out for her wellbeing. When Seungri was fucked up, he was the one who helped her get back to where she should be, with the girls and her dorm. Not next to the drunken Seungri.

 

Taeyang loved her like a friend. He isn’t one to easily warm up to other celebrities surprisingly but when she came along, he found a friend in her. In a way she was almost like the female version of him, just a bit strict. Both were the pure ones, sweet, yet curious.

 

[Flashback]

It was amazing when if first started, isn’t it always. He was amazing and treated her like she’d break if he was to do anything stupid. He’d be a fool if he let go of this precious being.

 

A year later, things started to change. It was only natural she thought. She read about it books. That it’s only natural after you’ve become accustomed to one another, they one or both parties revert back to their old ways, stop doing the things they used to do.

 

She merely shook it off, thinking that perhaps his old self wasn’t as bad as everyone has told her of. That he will remember he has her. She was wrong. The late night drinking habits of his got worst. He’d go days possibly weeks without contacting her back. Dates were rare now.

 

Her heart was slowly breaking, but she told herself to remain strong in hopes that her Panda would return to her. His useless apologizes and empty promises time after time still worked. And time and time again she allowed herself to fall for them.

 

Her 4 guardians along with her 8 angels watched in despair, waiting for the worst to take place. Hoping it wouldn’t but at his pace knowing that it’d be sooner rather than never.

 

SEX SCANDAL.

Two words that shattered her world. This couldn’t be happening, can it? She looked down at her phone, flooded with messages from the boys and girls. Breath hitched and tears falling unknowingly she looked at the article and the convincing pictures, she broke down.

 

Just then her phone rang out. Him. She left it. Messages ding continuously.

 

Hesitantly, she looks at them. Filled with the same old story. It wasn’t him, at least he thinks it wasn’t. He was drunk. He’s sorry. He’s loves her. Blah blah blah.

 

“You have to stay strong. You can’t return to him.” She whispered weakily.

 

Merely less than a week, another issue. Seungri and possible Japanese girlfriend?

 

Again , the cyle continues. But this time around, he was the one trying to return to her. No contact from her and he’s gone to the deep end almost.

 

And there it brings us to this night. Sad and lonely night.

[End of flashback]

baby, come back to my world

come back and be my girl

 

Wiping his tears he looks up as his hyungs.

 

“Deh, you guys are right. I don’t deserve…I really don’t. But I’m not willing to lose her either hyungs. I…I just can’t. I love her so much.”

That’s when he took notice of Top’s expression. Jaw tightened and eyebrows furrowed.

 

“Don’t you dare say that you love her! God dammit Seungri! You had possibly one of the best things that happened to you since debut, and you fucked it up. She continuously dealt with your bullshit and never let herself show any once of displeasure or disappointment whenever you were around. You broke her heart, and I’ll be damned if you speak about this loving her.” Top spoke angrily pulling Seungri up onto his own two feets.

 

“I know. I fucked up. I’ll change…” He spoke softly.

 

“Bastard…” Jiyong breathed out angrily. “Seungri, I know very well, I haven’t been the best example as a letter fucking up with my marijuana. But I know full well when it comes to love. That girl…woori Seohyunnie loved you with all her heart and you…you broke her lies after lies. I don’t care if you’re our brother, our bandmate…Seohyun was like our little sister and you became the bastard----“

 

A hand on his shoulder, gently pulled him back. The 3 guys faced the young girl in the black dress as her older sister looked from the side. Eyes burning with fire as she looked at the perpetrator.

 

“Seohyun” They all spoke in unison. Quickly, the two older boys pulled her into a hug. Apologizing. She merely smiled at them and gently placed a kiss on their cheeks respectively.

 

“Kwenchana oppas. It wasn’t you two. I was blessed to have found such caring and loving brothers like yourselves. You’ll always be here for me, right?” She asked trying to lift their moods trying to ignore the man that ruined it all infront of her.

 

They smiled at her. Jiyong held on hand and kissed it gently. “Of course, you’ll always be my queen and I’ll remain your loyal knight.” The younger girl smiled.

 

Top once again pulled her in close for a tight hug and spoke with that deep yet assuring voice of his. “And I will forever protect you my beautiful dongsaeng. Bodyguard forever.” Finally stepping through the boys giving them assuring looks she stood infront of Seungri.

 

She told herself to be strong, but the tears spilled just like that. Streaming down her face, she noticed him trying to wipe them, but she moved aside and shrugged him off.

 

acknowledge my heart once more

accept these tears that are for you

not even expecting love,

the ended story, the past story, yeah~

 

 

Carefully she spoke the words the filled up her mind and heart the moment she knew they would fall apart despite the hope she had for them.

 

“Seungri oppa. Remember the first time we officially meet at the party venue? I wore this dress and you swoon me with your kind words? Remember the difficulties we met with because my unnies didn’t want me to give you a chance. Warning me about your bad streak? Foolishly I thought otherwise. That first year was just amazing. You are my first love oppa. You taught me how great it is to fall in love and how amazing love is.”

 

Wiping her tears again, she noticed the shot of liquor on the table and quickly took it in one go stunning her oppas and unnie who was in the arms of Top. But neither of them dared to interrupt. She deserved to speak her mind.

 

“I remember the jealous fits you threw when I became a part of WGM. It was funny, but I liked it. However, just as amazing as it was to be in love with a man like you. You also showed me how painful love can be. I stayed up so many nights worried if you’d be alive the next day with your constant partying and drinking. Slowly you weren’t the man I fell in love with anymore yet I held on hoping that you’d remember that I was yours. I was wrong. You broke me, oppa. And I can’t take your lies anymore. No more apologies.”

 

Silence wrapped itself tightly around the room.

 

Seungri took a step closer, pulling her into his arms. She allowed herself too as well, taking in his scent.

 

look at me once more, locking our gazes

hold me once more, locking our lips

once more, once more, look at me

look at me, me, me

 

“Seohyun…” He was cut off as her lips met his. God, it felt so good to be kissed by one another again. He pulled her in even closer. Kissing her fully and thoroughly. But just as soon as it begain, it ended.

 

“Oppa, I’m done. Let’s break up….no I’m breaking up with you. Take care of yourself okay.”

 

Silence once again. Stunned, Seungri didn’t know what hit him.

 

“Tiffany unnie, let’s go, I’m done here.”

 

Turning her back on Seungri, she gave the two oppas infront of her assuring smiles and walked out with Tiffany.

 

Not looking back to see the man she once love fall to his knees. In despair over what he had just lost.

 

stop your heart that’s turned away

accept this gaze that is looking at you

not even expecting love,

the ended story, the past story, yeah~

 

People say good things never last. Their love was that very case.

 

Others say, you don’t know what you have until it’s gone, and she was gone just like that since he failed to keep his words and see her value.

 

They were mismatched in the beginning and perhaps now, they’ll find their match with someone else.

 

He’s back to being Big Bang and she’s back to being SNSD.

 

 

A/N: Final thoughts? Comment below. Wasn’t too good, but it’ll do for now. J