A Too Late "I Love You"

My Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Key, I missed you. How are you today?" A tall, muscular boy hug the smaller cat-like boy. The latter giggled "I missed you too, Hyung. I'm great, how about you?" Key stares up at JongHyun. "I'm great! Hey, let's sit there and talk"

 

It's already a week since JongHyun met Key.

 

It was a bright, nice day in the park when JongHyun's eyes glued to a cute boy who was sitting on a bench, smiling and giggling as he reads a book. The big glasses he wears just make the boy look even more cuter. Smiling, JongHyun approached him.

 

They knew each other so well.

 

They always share every stories of their day together.

 

And since that day JongHyun found him, he unconsciously fell for the smaller boy.

 

The feeling in JongHyun's heart keep growing a lot bigger each day, but he have no courage to tell the boy. He's too afraid to loose such a beautiful creature he ever met.

 

"Key-ah, I bought you a new novel. I hope you like it"

 

JongHyun knew how much Key likes to read novels, especially the romance ones.

 

He also knew that Key likes going to hospital so much. Key said, he likes to play with the people in there. They're friendly.

 

"Wah! Thank you, Hyung! This looks interesting" Key's eyes sparkling with happiness as he took the book from JongHyun's hand. "Um, and.. I also bought this one for you.." JongHyun holds up a big shopping bag "Happy Birthday, Key" He smiled brightly. "Omo! Hyung, you don't have to waste your money for this. Having you here with me is enough to make me happier than everyone else" Key said. "Ani, I'm not wasting my money. Actually, I think, it's not worth for you" JongHyun sighed. "No. It's great! Thank you" Key took it and looked inside the bag. A big cute teddy bear sit inside it with a big smile on its lips.

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9bSGs0CCtgU/UGR1yx_Ky_I/AAAAAAAAAIQ/YSOrmF7qiGg/s1600/70cm-cute-teddy-bear-doll-big-heart-arms-hold_5901110_2.bak.jpg

 

"I-It's so cute.. I like it. Thank you, JongHyun Hyung.." Tears pooling in Key's eyes.

 

It's his 18th birthday, and he remembered something important. He don't want to think about it, though. He thought, he'll be fine as long as he's with JongHyun.

 

"Key-ah, may I hug you again?" JongHyun asked softly.

 

The cat-like boy nodded, smiling. He moved closer and hug his Hyung, tears rolled down on his cheek.

 

"Key, why are you crying?"

 

"A-Ani. I'm just happy. Y-You're really care about me.." Key hugs him tighter.

 

"I promised you, I'll be a good Hyung for you, right?" JongHyun rubbed Key's hair soothingly.

 

He had no idea of what Key is feeling. He can tell that Key is crying because he's sad, but.. He doesn't know the reason.

 

Then, Key starts to coughs.

 

JongHyun released him and gave him his handkerchief.

 

"Key-ah, your cough haven't cured yet? Didn't I told you not to eat sweets too much?" JongHyun sighed.

 

"S-Sorry" Key smiled weakly, he hold the handkerchief tightly like hiding something from the other boy. His pink lips looks paler than usual.

 

JongHyun frowned as he noticed something red-coloured on Key's lip. "Key, what is that? I-Is it blood?" The elder boy tried to wipe it, but Key have wiped it earlier "No. Really" He said. "Okay"

 

"Hyung, May I rest my head on your shoulder?"

 

"Sure" JongHyun wrapped his arm around Key's waist as the feline boy'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter