Kidnapped

{HIATUS} Secret Agent

[No one POV]

Donghae and eunhyuk now is sitting in a coffee shop near Han River. No one is talking to each other. They are reading to a document and seeing to some photos which are in their table.

"So, what you are saying is...." Donghae took one photo ,"He's the one who steals all the money?"

Eunhyuk nodded, and put the documents in the table. He took his drink and swallowed it slowly,"He went to LA , and well.. He went to casino, spent almost his money. After a week,he met her. He didnt know that a girl he's falling for is a..." Eunhyuk paused a moment before saying that words,"You know.. a .."

"And this is belong to the owner of the Casino?"

Eunhyuk nodded again, "So, both of them, playing in the back. Then the is pregnant and she cant work at the casino. The boss who is her owner and yeah you can call him , her husband..."

Donghae interrupted him,"Wait.. Her husband? How come? I thought it's only the relationship between the worker and co-worker!"

"That's right, but he is also her husband. Her husband let her works to be a because he knows so well that his wife can make a lot of money by her body. Yes, i know this is so mean, but this is the truth, Hae."

Donghae shooked his head, he cant believe that there is a case like this,"So, her husband found out that she is pregnant because another guy? And that guy has spent all of his money for casino and cant pay the money so that guy who is the owner is angry to him?"

Eunhyuk nodded again,"He is not only mad because of the debt but very mad because his wife also left him with that guy. So now, he is coming to Seoul to find where is that guy and also his wife."

"So. what's the relationship with us, Hyuk?" Donghae put all the documents in table, and continue to eat his food.

"I need your help."

Donghae smiled and chuckled, "For what? You are the best agent in this country. You dont need me. Besides, we are working for a different company, remember?"

"This owner is called Board. He is the best mafia in Seoul before he moved to L.A. He came to Seoul and found the guy he's looking for. The guy named is Chae Young, he runs a real estate Company named 'K&Company', i believed you heard that name, since it's the biggest real estate in Seoul for this 3 years."

"Hem.. Just go to the main point. I cant get it why you really need my help." Donghae took out his phone because he felt vibration. A missed call from his girlfriend. Silly, she missed me already? i left her like only an hour. Donghae gives her a call but no answer so he put his phone in the table.

"Chae Young lived with that pregnant girl in Seoul, they build the company together after they came back from L.A. But, just after a year the company grown up, Chae Young lived the girl and his child. He's being stubborn and becoming a bad boy. He's playing with all the girl because he thinks he has money. Until he met a girl who make his life change.. He met his first love and tried to get close to her again until now. Even his girlfriend already has a boyfriend, he still contacting her. And because of this.." Eunhyuk trying to continue but Donghae interrupted him.

"Well.. that's not important case for me. I dont talk about love when i am working, Hyuk." Donghae finished his food, and stand up for leaving the place.

Eunhyuk doesnt care, so he is continuing the cases, "Mother of his child get really angry so she calls Board to bit Chae Young in Seoul. She told everything about Chae Young and the girl he is fallin in love. That's why Board is in Seoul now. Chasing Chae Young and i heard Board is also looking for the girl who Chae Young trully loves."

"Okay, what i've found here.." Donghae sit more closer to Hyuk,"I really dont interest with this case, and you waste my time which i should spend with my girl."

"I need your help Donghae, please. You are my bestfriend right?" 

"But i don't see any problem here? Is that Board really scary?" Donghae smiled and leaned his body to the chair, "I dont think so.." Donghae takes his phone and sending a message to his girl.

To : my jagiya

Hey baby, what's up with the phone call? have you missed me already?

missing my y voice? kkk~ your brother really waste my time here.

after this, i will definetely come to you and as your promised, you will to spend a day with me

see you soon my babe! mmuachh! :* love <3

Eunhyuk nodded, "Board killed his wife when he arrived at Seoul, eventhough his wife already asked for forgiven. Then Board found out Chae Young house, and almost killed Chae Young, but Chae Young can run away from him. Board also took the company with his number one Lawyer from L.A collaborated with his lawyer in Seoul. And Board, now is looking for Chae Young ex-girlfriend to help him to find Chae Young.."

"Still not interested". Donghae still in his phone.

"The thing is, Board can also kill his ex-girlfriend. That's what i am worried..." Eunhyuk saw Donghae still busy with his Phone.

"YOU! DAMN YOU DONGHAE! CAN YOU PLEASE AT LEAST PAY ATTENTION TO ME WHILE I AM TALKING??? !!" Eunhyuk stand up and hit the table.

Donghae lifted his head and he found that Eunhyuk really get mad which he really doesnt understand why.

"I am not interested with the case! Plus, i think i dont need to get involved with this triangle .. oh fourangle Love line!!Can you please not yell at me,Hyuk?!"

"Yes you are involved!! I said already I need your help!! Haish!!" Eunhyuk threw his head back and Donghae finally gave up from not listening. He knows his bestfriend so well. When he really stress like this, it means Hyuk really need his help. Donghae heard a sighed from Hyuk and he can see a tears coming down to Hyuk's face.

"Ya.. Ya.. Hyuk, are you crying?" Donghae feels guilty suddenly because Hyuk doesnt answer.

"Hyuk, tell me, what is happening? Why all of sudden you need my help and said that this is important?" 

When Eunhyuk wants to answer, suddenly Hae's phone is vibrating, "Wait.. I think it'll be your sister.."

Eunhyuk let Donghae to answer the phone. Donghae is smiling when he found out it's her girlfriend number,"Hey Baby!"

"Hae... Hae... Donghae..."

"Ya, what's with that voice? Are you going to make some phone call?"

"Hae... help... Uhukk.. Help..."

Donghae's smile faded immediately. He knows something wrong with his girlfriend, and now his panic, "Ya! What happen? Where are you now?! TELL ME!!"

Eunhyuk get worry too, seeing Donghae like that. He is kinda thinking of something, but he doesnt want what he's thinking happened to her sister.

"Hae... home.. help.. AAAAAAAAHHH.. No.. please .. No.. Donghae!!!! *puk buak bruk puk*

Donghae cant help again to hear her girlfriend screaming on the other side, plus when he heard some males voice chucking and hitting something. Donghae hang up the phone and immediately stand up for leaving.

"Ya! Where are you going?" Donghae isn't listening to Hyuk, he's running to his car.

"Aish!!" Eunhyuk is pulling out his money and running to Donghae.

"Wait! Donghae!!" Eunhyuk entered to Donghae's car and keep asking him,"You should tell me what happen to my sister! What did she say?"

Donghae's face becomes so pale, he cant talk, he only drives his car as fast as he can until he finally reaches Eunhyuk's house. Donghae open the car, and run to the House. The house is messy. There are many broken glasses and mirror. The curtain is falling down. Donghae's running to the second floor to find his girlfriend.

"!" Eunhyuk yells when he saw a memo left for him in the kitchen. "DONGHAE!!" Eunhyuk run to the second floor and found Donghae sit in the floor of his sister room.

Eunhyuk sit in the edge of her sister bed,"She's is kidnapped..."

"Why..?" Donghae let tears fallin' down in his cheeks.

"BOARD." Eunhyuk gave a memo to Donghae.

Donghae read the memo and feel angry after that. He then stood up and yelled at Hyuk,"WHY DONT YOU SAID THAT, HYUKIE?"

"I AM! BUT YOU CUT IT OFF!! I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE!

"Why Board is kidnapping her?"

"Because my sister is Chae Young's ex girlfriend.. And..." Eunhyuk let a deep sighed out from his mouth, "She was with chae young yesterday morning..."

**************

what do you guys think? it's creepy isn't it? >_<

i will make it better next chapter!! pls leave a comment! :)