It's too late...

{HIATUS} Secret Agent

3 days later.

 

Donghae still can't find where is the girl. He is asking for his another bestfriend, Siwon, who has many 'important' friends in the city of Seoul. It's been three days, and Donghae really worried about her. Eunhyuk also tried his best to find his only family, his only sister. Eunhyuk and Donghae cooperate together to search Chae Young and hope can meet Board.

Donghae and Eunhyuk are sitting in the car, waiting outside Siwon's company because Siwon's said he found a clue about Board.

"I really hope your friend is giving us the right information... Oh God. I will die if something bad happening to my sister!!" Eunhyuk threw his head back to the passenger seat.

"I hope so. And i will kill Board if he does something to her!"

Just after Donghae said that, Siwon is out from the gate and looking for Donghae's car. Since Donghae is an agent, he always changes his car after he solved an issue. It's for his safety. So, it is possible that Siwon doesnt know Donghae's car. Donghae's took his phone and sent a message to Siwon. He can see Siwon read the message and walk to his car.

"Hi..." Siwon entered the car and sit in the back.

"So, what is your news, Siwon? Pls tell me all you get about Board!" Donghae and Eunhyuk turn their body so they can see Siwon.

Siwon took out a few paper from his hands and gives that to Donghae and Eunhyuk. Both of them read it while Siwon explaining to them,"Since yesterday, Board is here. This is a secret place of him and his team. He also killed his wife here.. And perhaps... Your girlfriend is kidnapped here, Donghae.."

"WHAT?! Where is this?!" Donghae yelled while Eunhyuk, turn to another paper and found out a picture of his sister,"THIS IS IT!! THIS IS HER, DONGHAE!!"

Eunhyuk gives the paper to Donghae and Donghae cant hold his anger to see his girl is kidnapped because of someone's mistake.

"TELL ME WON! WHERE IS IT?!"

"It's in incheon.. Come on guys. You cant go there, the rain is so heavy!" 

"We are going there! I need to safe my sister!" 

"They have many squad, guys. You two cant handle it, you guys will make it worst.." 

Donghae gave a death stare to Siwon,"THEN WHAT SHOULD WE DO? SIT HERE AND PRETEND DONT KNOW NOTHING?! YOU THINK I AM A CHICKEN??!! Well, you are WRONG!! If you dont want to help us, then just GET OUT FROM MY CAR RIGHT NOW, CHOI SIWON!!"

"Chill out Man! I am not saying that!" Siwon slapped Donghae in his arms.

"Then what are you trying to say? We dont have much time, please make it faster if you have plan!" Eunhyuk is patting Donghae's back to make him more calm.

"I called my squad, as all you guys know, i have the best Squad Security team in the city. They already went there and check the condition. I called my lawyer to prepare the case for Board, so after we get him, we can put him on jail. And i also called a medis team, so when you found your girlfriend or your sister, you can give her a treatment as soon as possible. And... i prepared this for you..." Siwon gives them a box. Both of them open the box.

"What is this?" Donghae asked when he took out a ring, a belt and a small gun from a box.

"The ring is a recorder, so when you meet Board, you can talk to him and when he tells the truth, you just need to click the little button so it will record your conversation. This record can be an evidence for us in the court later. And this belt, can be a stick when you tap it once. Then this gun, even it's small but it will not run out of bullets and it's sound proof, so when you shoot, there will not be any sound. It can help you to make you safer. Arasso?"

Donghae and Eunhyuk nodded together. They put the gun in the pocket and the belt - they are using it immediately.

"Oh ya, one thing, i already put a camera in the ring too. So i can watch you guys from here, and tell the condition to other squad. I will watch you guys from my office. If you need anything, just talk to the ring, i can heard that too."

"Siwon, thank you so much for helping.." Donghae looked to Siwon's eyes.

"No worry. You are my bestfriend and i dont want to see you suffered because you lost a girl you loves. Well, goodluck! I'll be watching from my office!"

Siwon gets our from the car and Donghae left the place. Eunhyuk took his phone to put the address in GPS, so they can go there faster.

"You got it Hyuk?" Donghae still curious what place it is since the car already far from Incheon, almost to the airport.

"It's closer. Turn left, Hae."

Donghae nodded, He rotating his wheel, and going straight like Hyuk's said. When the GPS finally beeping, showing that they have arrived, both of them are confused. They only see a big field and nothing in there.

"What the Hell?" Hyuk open his seat belt, and go out from the car. Donghae followed him , he looks around and no one there.

"Are you sure Siwon is the right guy?" Hyuk turns his body, facing Donghae who looks pale too.

Donghae nodded, "I have worked with him for almost 4 years. I believe him, Hyuk. He never betrayed me. Maybe we should look around." Donghae walking towards a river.

"I will check another side. We should separating. Tell me when you found her, Ok?"

"Ok."

Both of them are running, looking for a place like house or something like secret place. He can't find anything, it's really a big field. Donghae felt tired for searching already 20 minutes. Suddenly, Donghae's phone is vibrating.

"Hello?" Donghae doesnt look at the caller number, he still running in the field , looking for an opportunities.

"Runshoo, where are you?" Runshoo is his secret agent name. Donghae confused by someone calling that name , he looks to his phone but the number is unknown.

"Who is this?" 

"Have You found her?"

Donghae doesnt recognized the voice. It is not Hyuk's voice or Siwon. But only two of them who knows his secret phone number.
"This is Kyuhyun, how cant you forget my voice? I am your co-worker."

"Ah. Sorry, kyu, i am not concentrating. I am..." Donghae wants to tell him where he is, but he knows that he cant tell his co-worker that he is involved with a secret task with another agent from different company.

"Are you at incheon field right now?"

Donghae stop from running, "How do you know?"

"Listen, Runshoo. I know what are you doing. You are looking for the kidnapper of your girlfriend, right? But, too bad. He is not in Incheon. You waste your time.."

"What do you mean?" Donghae feels scared now.

"BOARD is not in that big field. He's already in Incheon airport, leaving two hours later."

"But.."

"Dont worry, i wont tell this to our boss. But you should go back to Seoul now."

"I need to find my girlfriend."

"Did Siwon give you the address?"

Donghae nodded eventhough he knows Kyuhyun cant see it. Kyuhyun lets a sighed out and it makes Donghae more worried

"Siwon is under arrest. He is working for Board since Board gave him a big money. You are lost in this game, Shoo."

Donghae cant stand to his feet anymore, tears falling down from his eyes. He cant believe that Siwon betrayed him.

"Listen. I know you love your girlfriend, but it's too late. You won't find her in that place."

"What should i do? i cant go home."

"I will text you where is your girlfriend, but you have to go home early. And dont bring her brother if you dont want a trouble."

"You know where is she?" Donghae stood up again, he feels like getting an energy after knowing her girlfriend might be safe.

"She is at incheon. But i still dont get the right address. Dont worry, she is free. Board and the others are in airport and now our team is chasing them there."

"I will look for her, please send the address you get. And Kyu, can i ask your help?"

"What?"

"Please arrest BOARD and his teams. Make sure they'LL go to jail for  a long long time." Donghae hang up and going back to his car. 

He is turning his phone off so Eunhyuk cant call him like what Kyuhyun said. He still hope he can meets his lovely girlfriend and save her. He cant imagine how he will live if that girl leave him alone. He is running faster so he can be at his car immediately. He stopped in front of his car when he realized something there. A girl , laying in front of his car, with a dress full of blood. He cant walk , but he cant stand like that too, when he realized the face of the girl is a face of his lovely girlfriend.

Donghae is walking slowly, reaching the body of his girlfriend. He turns his girlfriend body, and found out, her eyes is closing..

"Jagiya..." Donghae sits in front of his car, hugs the body of his girlfriend, place his hands in her face.

"Ya.. Noona... Wake up.." tears falling down again to his white cheeks.

He shook his girlfriend body, but no response. Her gilfriend still like sleeping with no breathe coming out from his nose.

"Baby.. Wake up.. please baby, please.." Donghae kissed her lips, hope she will wake up and everything is going to be normal. But still, no response from her.

"Help.. Help.. HELP!!!!!" Donghae yelled , hope for someone is coming for him. But that field is too big and no one is coming.

He suddenly remember Eunhyuk, "Hyuk.. I need to call hyuk.." 

He took his phone and turn it on, when suddenly a call from Siwon is coming.

"Why are u calling me?"

"Donghae! Be careful! Someone is still there, you bought my weapon i gave to you right? Sungmin, my assisten is on his way for helping you."

Donghae confused by Siwon's voice, he is sounding worried , "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Where is Hyuk? Are you two together?"

"What? He is somewhere. I dont know.."

"Listen! Board is at airport, my teams are going to airport for chasing him and kyuhyun , your co-worker."

Donghae's eyes comes bigger. Kyuhyun with BOARD? Who's the right one here?

"Kyuhyun is helping me here. You betrayed me, Won!"

"What?! No , i am not! Look, Kyuhyun knows that Board because Board is his uncle. He's helping Board. And Kyuhyun is envy at you for the whole times since your boss love you more. Kyuhyun already told your Boss that you worked with Eunhyuk which is forbidden for you. And, your girlfriend is kidnapped by him and died because of him. He called you to make sure you will go back to car, and found the death body of your girlfriend, and when police come, you will be in jail because of murder case. So now, i need you to bring your girlfriend's body back to Seoul, before everything is too late. Don't worry, Sungmin will come to pick Eunhyuk. Please!! Go back to Seoul now!!! I need to hide you somewhere!!"

********